• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=mirhadz]haha why dont you try to take video while your sketching and show your face .. haha this one can avoid flagiarism[/quote] nice idea actually but for me,. thats kinda hard,.[no one would take a vid of me drawings it,. lol,. haggard!!] hehhehe =D hehe :wallbash: how about take a pic of yerself with ur drawings as a proof,. then teh drawing on separate photo =) @T: still drawing contest,. hehehe ;]

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-29 11:25:16)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^ Hehehe I agree and attach all your tools you used in drawings:)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ ^ nah... how if the drawing in ur pic is not really urs??... what if someone drew it for u?? :eh: the video is still the best...

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-31 22:24:47)

OXYJEN_TANK
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello toall, im jen whats dsss hehe
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=OXYJEN_TANK]hello toall, im jen whats dsss hehe[/quote] ^ wrong thread... sorry for d offtopic @ topic wat if we hav FTALK beauty contest 2008 :D

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-09-01 04:31:19)

44 CaliberLoveLetter
» n00b
1969-12-31

i suggest, a, sig making competition? =D what do you guys think?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]nah... how if the drawing in ur pic is not really urs??... what if someone drew it for u?? :eh: the video is still the best..[/quote] yes... but its kinda hard for some to make a vid of themselves.. and some might not have any cam.. :wallbash: its kinda hard to avoid plagiarism on this,. @T: still drawing contest.. :wallbash:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]its kinda hard to avoid plagiarism on this,.[/quote] ^nope i think its not hard to avoid =) if te drawing contest has a theme to follow like on a real drawing contest :D i mean not on the internet :penguin:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-09-01 16:01:44)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]yes... but its kinda hard for some to make a vid of themselves.. and some might not have any cam.. :wallbash: its kinda hard to avoid plagiarism on this,.[/quote] how about ur cellphone?? use its video or webcam of ur pc...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How bout MEMBER OF THE MONTH? :wallbash: :lol: How: Sensible posts. Good follower. Prize: Lots of POP-UPS. :wallbash: :lol: v v v v v v NONSENSE. :wasted:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ahehehe i lol'd hehehe :wallbash: [quote=Yellow Flash]how about ur cellphone?? use its video or webcam of ur pc...[/quote] well i have those,. i just say that for teh benefit of other people that doesnt have it,. :D [quote=mirhadz]^nope i think its not hard to avoid =)[/quote] maybe but thereare still people around that has evil plans lol hehehe :wallbash: whoever they are anyway.. hmf --- @T: drawing contest :rose:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-09-02 04:09:03)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:55:21)

Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can I Suggest????
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Go ahead. Eu can suggest :lol: -- Ok i go for drawing contest =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]"pag may gus2 may paraan kung ayaw may dahilan"... sorry for the tagalog but its the only way if u really want the contest to be possible...[/quote] [b]well then,since i dont have a webcam,il just cheer for the drawing contestants. =|[/b]
mCdeviL
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want drawing contest too!! though im not good at it.. well its worth to try... thats not bad! :D but i dont have a webcam or any gadget to use.. poor me... =(

Last edited by mCdeviL (2008-09-02 11:46:30)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the only contest that fstlalk didnt have that is more interesting idea is a flash profile contest. we have those laymakers, gfx designers and etc. but lets give an opportunity for those flash designers... =) animation makes our profile alive click here for samples [spoiler][flash=400x300]http://aljayizer.com/mymain.swf[/flash][/spoiler] for more flash designs visit my prof [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/aljayizer[/url] criteria for judging: * gui designs (that perfectly fits on the theme) *loading time(must be short) *animation (animate smoothly) *sound effects (for live interface animation) *applications (the more flash apps the better) * and the overall functionality and designs look this proposal searches for those people what you called " The real artist " that can create a real masterpiece.

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-02 19:55:45)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote="Yellow Flash"]nah... how if the drawing in ur pic is not really urs??... what if someone drew it for u?? the video is still the best...[/quote] In my humble opinion, I think it would better to use instinct rather than prevailing for being skeptic. Definitely It's so hard to grab videos while sketching and who cares about recording it?! Anyway, would you care volunteer to take me video while sketching, it takes me 3-5hours to finish one complete drawing:) I will provide you for free accomodation and amenities hehhehehe:)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO]In my humble opinion, I think it would better to use instinct rather than prevailing for being skeptic. Definitely It's so hard to grab videos while sketching and who cares about recording it?! Anyway, would you care volunteer to take me video while sketching, it takes me 3-5hours to finish one complete drawing:) I will provide you for free accomodation and amenities hehhehehe:)[/quote] [b]it takes me half a day to finish a drawing. i dont even know how to do afro(making the video plays fast). and by taht time, my cp's battery will be drained,aside from the fact that the video will probably be blurred since the pixels are not really...anywei, about that drawing contest,i think i dont want to join that thing anymore. i don't want my works to be doubted upon.[/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/uhm.gif[/img] [b] il just cheer up the contestants.[/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/sarcasticclap.gif[/img]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why dont we have a talent contest?! any talent of a person have (dancing, acting, singing so on and so for) it should be in a video and the judging part is a poll so that the members can vote and the other part of the judging is for the moderators to judge on =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:49

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy