• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[b]SUGGESTION[/b] how about a friendstertalk promotion contest. maybe, member can try to make an eye catching advertisement to be put in their profile. about the prize, maybe a [b]super promoter[/b] rank and all promoter's facilities. just a suggestion. :eh:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^oohh.. i like it! hehe
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

siggy contest??
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^we just had that..
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]^oohh.. i like it! hehe[/quote] maybe referrals should be counted in the judgement.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aw.. i only have four, three of them have the same ips as mine coz they registered in my PC and they never post a thing.. oh ow.. :O

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-06-06 07:45:02)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]SUGGESTION how about a friendstertalk promotion contest. maybe, member can try to make an eye catching advertisement to be put in their profile. about the prize, maybe a super promoter rank and all promoter's facilities. just a suggestion. :eh:[/quote] Eek. Referrals? I got 900+ referrals. I want to be a Super Promoter! XDD
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

really? wow! thats a lot!
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]aw.. i only have four, three of them have the same ips as mine coz they registered in my PC and they never post a thing.. oh ow.. :O[/quote] [quote=NOSIOJ]Eek. Referrals? I got 900+ referrals. I want to be a Super Promoter! XDD[/quote] hho. but of course referral's not the only judgement point. i just give the main idea. and member can develop it. :eh: about the judgement method, the prize, etc.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^wait, what if the member or that certain promoter makes, his/her own accounts just to increase his referral number? it's very hard to look at a lot of user's ip addresses. :D I suggest that they promote FTalk in there own special way, perhaps making something which is connected to FTalk. :D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap. that's why referrals aren't the only judgement point. or maybe there are ways to avoid that ? [quote=takashi]I suggest that they promote FTalk in there own special way, perhaps making something which is connected to FTalk. :D[/quote] that is the main idea sist. make something (advertisement) about ftalk and put that in their profile. to replace the google ads :lol:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ im thinking of something.. hmm.. :]
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm...question and answer contest...about making a layout...css or js...ex:what is onload handler...things like that...^^
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]^ im thinking of something.. hmm.. :][/quote] what was u thinking about ? :paranoid: [quote=-hopeless-.:romantic:.]uhmmm...question and answer contest...about making a layout...css or js...ex:what is onload handler...things like that...^^[/quote] hho. good idea, but too risky :D there will be so many holes to cheat
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hmm. Into there accounts they'll promote FTalk eh?. Not bad, but isn't it hard to think of something that can help promote FTalk into a users FS account?. I'm thinking that we will put on categories like this [li]signature.[/li] he or she is good at making signatures that's why he's main entry for the contest is a siggy. he or she can promote his sig on many ways like putting it on his blog or fs account. and so much more. hope you got my point.:D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ uhm. maybe we can categorized it into promotion [b]graphic[/b] (static / animation) contest so the contestants have to provide [u]a graphic that contents commercial phrase and image.[/u] is that the point ? :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^no. They can use different things in promotions such as an avatar or maybe a layout. We will put a limit o the category of the thing that will be used for the promotion, let's say 20 for gfx. 10 for layouts. 10 for flash. That's my point. :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^whoa..thats a lot....hahaa! so this is about .....promoting right??
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how about photo editting contest? :D:thumbsup:
chokimochi
» n00b
1969-12-31

the best joke contest?? hehe =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 10 queries - 0.601 second ]
Privacy Policy