• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^ nah how to decide teh winner then? :D [hr] about teh theme, it must be related by friendstertalk ( example put "friendstertalk" on it) and maybe it can be about family or relationship around there ( just in my mind, ftalk is a biig family :lol: and we alredy had a relationship each other aryt? :eh: ) any other suggestion about the theme?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=Linniie]but i think :idea: they can use photoshop for coloring their pix =_= what du u think?[/quote] well not all people have photoshops.. and we cannot let them use pirated ones :wallbash: so i think its better if we dun use photoshops..if we want to color our drawings we can use any coloring materials...and some dunno how to use photoshop professionally :wallbash: if its photoshop edited then its not genuine anymore.. peace out =) [quote=As cicatrizes]@jheneko:i agree with that taking a pic with your drawing.,it proves that you really created that drawing. =)[/quote] thnkz.. thats one proof[quote=takashi]Sis Linniie do you want to be the head of the contest? :) I think it's great! :D[/quote] if sumone can lead teh contest then it means this contest can be a dream come true?? hhehehe but i want to join... sorry if i cant be teh starter/leader --- [quote][b]another suggestion: if we want drawings wit photoshop edited.. it should be separated with hand drawing.. liek for example... teh photoshop edited is a drawing for a friendster logo.. and teh winner's creation will be teh logo of teh month if thats ok.. and hand drawing are liek ..well must have theme also.. cant think of sumthing... wait.. thinking :penguin:[/b][/quote]

Last edited by jheneko (2008-10-05 10:00:58)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ siz jheneko i think it will be start.. just hope admin will agree :D yeah. ok no photoshop :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^well i just edited my post.. you replied fast there.. hehehe... if it will start... pls make it next next week. so its sem break.. hehehe pls admin-sama!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh sowwee :P but i think its kinda hard if we wanna held 2 contest :lol: i think for now its just pure hand made drawing coz if usin photoshop it will moar lyk design graphics. :P teh register (if it will start) about 10/10/08 - 10/11/08 (DD/MM/YY) ;) 1 month is enough? :lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^eheheh thats fine.. all i want is teh hand drawing contest! weee! hehehe one month?? hehhe isnt that kinda mmm...long? hehe
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ nah.. i know :P but i think it will takes long tym for makin a draw, and i hope teh contestant put effort when makin it :D actually i hope, for that long-time-register, much member wanna join this contest lol :lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^well hehe yah i will agree on that.. well teh more teh better... hihihi.. @T: drawing contest admin-sama!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nah newest info :D admin already agree with this contest xD yipee :lol: ok then,wait for other info and registration thread will open at 10/10/08 ;) [hr] this is just a question, but since all member can join (mahbe except curse member =) ) mod[sup]who wanna join :P[/sup] Its allowed? What do u think siz Jeca? :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thank you Linniie:) and nice Mr. Admin agreed in drawing contest:)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ welcome ;) well u can prepare for the contest now :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wow hee gudluck guys thanks linniie the promoter lol

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-06 09:55:43)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how 'bout a [b]Halloween-themed[/b] layout contest? *lul. nothing more to suggest. :P

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-06 12:15:07)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Linniie, I'm ready already:) Btw, are you goin' to join although your're the promotor?! Bro mirhadz, c'mon join the contest pleaseee:)
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think we should have a contest in making an sinature which promotes FStalk...including newbies can join like me...
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it would be great if we have a [b]PhotoMedia Contest[/b]. the niciest photo taken will be the winner. but of course, you'll write the title and details of your photo like where and the date it was taken, camera used, and etc. another idea is the [b]BandaRito[/b] just post a video with your band singing your original or another version song the niciest performance will be the winner but you also write its title and details like where it happened, when and etc. 3 to up members! it would also be great if there is a [b]Friendship Moments Contest[/b] just post a photo or video with your friends. write also its details of course there would be votings!

Last edited by annxchen (2008-10-07 09:02:44)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]Nah newest info :D admin already agree with this contest xD yipee :lol: ok then,wait for other info and registration thread will open at 10/10/08 ;)[/quote] weee! im so excited! arigatou gozaimasu admin-sama! :wow: i will really join.. ive been wanting this drawing contest for months.. wakokokk :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Drawing contest is somewhat dramatic, why it needed to include your personal pic but it's okay:)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhmmmmm, a layout contest???
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how 'bout a drawing contest using paint and no other programs
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:48

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy