• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

jertray
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

BAnner contesT??
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Any Graphic Contest.. :midfinger: Will Receive Special Rank Like Sig Wizard, If He/she Creates Ava, It will be avatar master 2
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its depends to you! :D @Ms.Mod: just suggesting a title for that commercial! =)
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think it i like the commercial contest.. it would be fun to watch for me hehe... anyway signatures and ava contests are already done right?
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] [i] Best Overlay ever made? Dah... it's up to others [/i] [/color] [/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^it's already done, we already have the winner.
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wOw,.!! sounds grEat!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]graphic contests best avatar, best siggy, best selfmade banner :D prizes? don't know hehe. i'll let you decide on that. :)[/color]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Please Support FTALK commercial! :lol: or FTALK flicker Suggestion Thread Soon to Open! :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Humm...how about a Problem soving contest... Give the contestant member the same Problem to solve.......And the Judges Picks who's have the best Suggestion for solving the problem...The winner Receive "Wise Member" Title.. just a suggest thought...
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Any Graphic Contest.. :D Will Receive Special Rank Like Sig Wizard 'cause james_cuteoo2 is already mod and somebody has Stolen The Crown Sig master can we have sig wizard? If He/she Creates Ava, It will be avatar master 2 I'll Pm Admin 'bout this thingy
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhh ... is there like ... some poetry contest ... ??? idk ... maybe that ..
jertray
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have an idea...what about a contest in NEW ICON of friendstertalk! this is nice!!!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^what do you exactly mean? :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i think logo contest haha
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How about a profile contest?? The most beautiful and coolest profile w/ many JS tweaks can win. I'm just suggesting......:)
lester_cabilla
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b][EVENT] FTALK WEEK [EVENT][/b] hope that there is!!, SUGGESTION!?:exclaim: ????

Last edited by lester_cabilla (2008-04-08 03:01:27)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Don't worry. I'm thinking of a weekly event here in Ftalk. Don't rush us. hehe. It's hard to think of a prize. :lol::lol Thankies admin. :D

Last edited by takashi (2008-04-24 07:22:45)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ takashi: You mean oustanding member of the week? i like it by month :wow: ~_^
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^nah. haha. favoritism will be there, :O :arrow: There's an upcomming contest. better be ready guys. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:14

[ 9 queries - 0.547 second ]
Privacy Policy