• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

eunich
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=Ephemeral]I think a contest that regards to literature and design would be nice. Example: Short Novels that could be based on Anime or Real life experience. Of course it's a Novel so it must be fictional. It could be a graphic novel/comics or normal novel. And the prize is a Title/Rank. (The Fate Writer, Wakiwkiw Master or whatever you desire) I am suggesting this because I see lot of goodies on our Literature and Art and Design section. Call it a small step but it's still a recognition for the winner. The contest will promote grammar and artistic talents. This will also involve logic due to the logical and chronological events regarding the novel. Educational, Challenging and Fun![/quote] it can be kuya ephe! this will be cool! hmm..@Topic: my suggestion is best edited pic but the theme is retarded.. :)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=Ephemeral]I think a contest that regards to literature and design would be nice. Example: Short Novels that could be based on Anime or Real life experience. Of course it's a Novel so it must be fictional. =) It could be a graphic novel/comics or normal novel. =) And the prize is a Title/Rank. (The Fate Writer, Wakiwkiw Master or whatever you desire) I am suggesting this because I see lot of goodies on our Literature and Art and Design section. =) Call it a small step but it's still a recognition for the winner. =) The contest will promote grammar and artistic talents. This will also involve logic due to the logical and chronological events regarding the novel. =) Educational, Challenging and Fun! =) :thumbsup:[/quote] =) i agree wif this one :wow: =)=)=) haha lol this is really a good idea ephe =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhm,. how about a contest,. :paranoid: in best photo edit,./photo shoot,. :question: (because i see many ftalkers here are good on editing,. so sum others will also show tehre talents here,. ) =) :exclaim: or,. uhm,. drawing contest :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yah I agree with Jheneko drawings contest would be cool also:)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^But how do we do that? How about a most post contest? Just saying?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Sunshine0918]How about a most post contest?[/quote] lolz.,you can do that by spamming.,"tnx for share.,cool!.,etc.,xDD" i like the drawing contest suggestion.,il probably join taht contest if there's one.,xDD
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ weee.. nice one sis.. maybe if sis aina will join, any artists gonna be compete with her :p 'coz i do love her drawings eh..
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Sunshine0918]^But how do we do that?[/quote] teh drawing contest? we gonna draw then scan,. then post hehehe :D -- we have so many artists here,. and i wanna meet em also,. :P [quote=As cicatrizes]i like the drawing contest suggestion.,il probably join taht contest if there's one.,xDD[/quote] well me too,. of course,. xD we should wish for admin this drawing contest!! :wow:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-18 07:02:00)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]we should wish for admin this drawing contest!! :wow:[/quote] i second the motion. it's time to unleash the creativity of each member.,xDD there are some members who i believe are good in drawings but is just too lazy to post them in the art section. perhaps this kind of contest would enliven their spirit of creativity.,xDDD
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i second the motion. it's time to unleash the creativity of each member.,xDD there are some members who i believe are good in drawings but is just too lazy to post them in the art section. perhaps this kind of contest would enliven their spirit of creativity.,xDDD[/quote] yesh yesh~~ hahahaha =D we must have more agreeyers,. *LOL so that we could wish this contest to a mod :D
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i million the motion.. lolz.. <<agree!agree!agree!agree!
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^weee!!! hahhaha,.. soo,. we should say this to who?? which mod??? who? hehehe i want this contest too! hahah xD lets make it! hahah :wow:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will be the cheer leader hehehehe:) Edit: Wrong quote.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-08-20 04:51:55)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^cheer leader?? lol,. you must join it,. lol i know yer good at drawing too,.!! @T:drawing contest pls!!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehehe I just want to cheer on you that's all hehehe:) Topic: Definitely I agree in Drawing contest, I know most good artists will pop-out to join hahaha:)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]jheneko wrote: we should wish for admin this drawing contest!! :wow:[/quote] I also support this contest. There are lots of good artists here, this would be very challenging. Nice suggestion, sis! :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mee too I will support this contest:)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^^weee!! yey!,. hahaha many people want this contest also,. this is so cool,. hahaha,. how do we say this to a mod?? hehe :wallbash:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. I suggest a siggy makingg contest..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Jheneko, I have a bad feeling that mods will disagree in this contest!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:05

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy