• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^A Literature related sounds good. =) Impossible to cheat. :lol: (If the theme is original) :eh: Anyway a dance contest sounds cool. :lol: Crack that banana boy! hehe... :penguin:
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[b]POST YOUR BEST YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE BY YOURSELF....[/b]
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]This is a good suggestion but there's a big loop hole. If I remembered correctly, there are only few who knows flash on this forum. Imagine a contest between 6 participants... or even 10. Is 10 participants even considered to be a valid number of contestants? Besides why focus on flash when some still doesn't understand basic CSS, JS, PHP and HTML.[/quote] then if that so if theres not enough participants nor enthusiast, therefore we should first make a forum exclusively for flash designs web page. the forum will contain tutorials, tips, guidelines, flash showoffs and etc regarding to flash. we should make a move for a radical improvement. flash forums and topics are the first step for enthusiasm.... the loop holes is.... who are those people who will provide those tutorials... ehehe... who knows.. maybe some flash expert may see this forum and provide some tuts... whe should start a forum for a radical change. advantages of flash website: 1) no spammers nor ripers, a whole flash website cannot rip or copied by anybody because it is uniquely made by the creator(codeless). 2) makes the viewer more entertained , by those designs and animation theres a lot of way to animate your profile... 3)a unique state of the art exclusively for the flash artist. disadvantages 1) it is very hard to update and edit the displayed news of your own profile.... 2)needs a lot space hosting storage 3)takes a lot of time to finish a great GUI and animation that fits for the appropriate theme theme.

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-11 11:07:20)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aljayizer]then if that so if theres not enough participants nor enthusiast, therefore we should first make a forum exclusively for flash designs web page. the forum will contain tutorials, tips, guidelines, flash showoffs and etc regarding to flash. we should make a move for a radical improvement. flash forums and topics are the first step for enthusiasm.... the loop holes is.... who are those people who will provide those tutorials... ehehe... who knows.. maybe some flash expert may see this forum and provide some tuts... whe should start a forum for a radical change.[/quote] so u mean like a flash tutorials section? and flash add ons...

Last edited by ketah23 (2008-09-11 10:54:16)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ketah23]so u mean like a flash tutorials section? and flash add ons...[/quote] yah precisely.... you got it note: we are doing this for a radical improvement.... for innovation to gather and encourage more people to appriciate flash we are looking for a real artist!!

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-11 11:04:35)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aljayizer]then if that so if theres not enough participants nor enthusiast, therefore we should first make a forum exclusively for flash tl;sp;u[/quote] Can be discussed at tech corner or tricks and tutorials beside... As I said earlier. Why move to flash when some can't even understand basic HTML. Sure they know OOP and how to use action script in flash but they still suck in basic HTML. :penguin:
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Can be discussed at tech corner or tricks and tutorials beside... As I said earlier. Why move to flash when some can't even understand basic HTML. Sure they know OOP and how to use action script in flash but they still suck in basic HTML.[/quote] i got ur point sir emphe...uhm mybe aljayizer juz want other members learn about flash...
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Can be discussed at tech corner or tricks and tutorials beside... As I said earlier. Why move to flash when some can't even understand basic HTML. Sure they know OOP and how to use action script in flash but they still suck in basic HTML.[/quote] logically speaking: then why we provide some advance js tricks and tuts if some cannot understand basic HTML? we are providing tuts for learning ryt? this forum is for the sake of learning purposes (a community for learning). we provide css and js codes, layouts etc. why we shouldnot provide basic html tut or other interesting stuffs for learning. "There are many ways to catch a fish" to innovate this forum. if we want something there are many ways to get it, otherwise we are not interested in gettin it. as far as i concern, based on my observation theres a lot of members here who wants to learn about animation or flash and other interesting stuffs, especially in gfx corner I think this issue will not take a risk in this community besides it can improve this community and help other people gain more knowledge and develop there skills in animation [quote=ketah23]i got ur point sir emphe...uhm mybe aljayizer juz want other members learn about flash...[/quote] not only for flash, but also for other interesting good new stuff. i want to solve ephe's loopholes, and i think its not a "loophole" if there is a solution in that problem "i mean many solutions"... why should we give it a try.... think its not too risky at all?

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-12 01:08:18)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Why it needed to learn basic html, jvs and css if the advantage of one person is flash?! aljayizer, I got your logical explanation:) NICE... Topic: Drawing contest.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:58:29)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ If you want to learn more about flashy thing, Practical way to do is go to your school library and borrow some books related to Flash:) About the egroup contest I agree but what contest?! You don't have group yet anyway hehehe:)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aljayizer]logically speaking: then why we provide some advance js tricks and tuts if some cannot understand basic HTML? we are providing tuts for learning ryt? this forum is for the sake of learning purposes (a community for learning). we provide css and js codes, layouts etc. why we shouldnot provide basic html tut or other interesting stuffs for learning. "There are many ways to catch a fish" to innovate this forum. if we want something there are many ways to get it, otherwise we are not interested in gettin it. as far as i concern, based on my observation theres a lot of members here who wants to learn about animation or flash and other interesting stuffs, especially in gfx corner I think this issue will not take a risk in this community besides it can improve this community and help other people gain more knowledge and develop there skills in animation[/quote] Logically speaking... Flash is composed of Scripts (AS) not layered animation alone. As flash creator yourself, I think you know what I am getting at... Let us say friendsterTalk is coding resource site where you can learning basic JavaScript HTML. But think about what I have said earlier. As in think carefully before giving your observation because you only gave the seen facts not the hidden ups and downs. You didn't include all the sides on your suggestion. Please don't say I am against your suggestion. It is far from that... Actually I wanna join. Anyway, I am just bothered with your query regarding "the posting of interesting stuff" you mentioned...Why post complicated ideas and tutorials when others doesn't even get basic JavaScript. I am saying this due to experience due to the tons and tons of PM's I received everyday. :penguin: Besides if you're only talking about flash. You can just use photoshop and animate the image and save it as flash file through import. But in my perspective it's better to learn the essential of flash not animation skill alone. :penguin: [hr][hr] I would like to suggest a contest regarding literature. The basis will be friendsterTalk, Christmas, fiction, love, friendship and sorrow (ice breaker). The prize is a rank. I Will PM sir admin regarding this on Monday. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-09-12 11:29:59)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Logically speaking... Flash is composed of Scripts (AS) not layered animation alone. As flash creator yourself, I think you know what I am getting at or least I hope so... Let us say friendsterTalk is coding resource site where you can learning basic JavaScript HTML. But think about what I have said earlier. As in think carefully before giving your observation because you only gave the seen facts not the hidden ups and downs. You didn't include all the sides on your suggestion. Please don't say I am against your suggestion. It is far from that... Actually I wanna join. Anyway, I am just bothered with your query regarding "the posting of interesting stuff" you mentioned...Why post complicated ideas and tutorials when others doesn't even get basic JavaScript. I am saying this due to experience due to the tons and tons of PM's I received everyday.[/quote] ok got ur point sir...:thumbsup:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Logically speaking... Flash is composed of Scripts (AS) not layered animation alone. As flash creator yourself, I think you know what I am getting at... Let us say friendsterTalk is coding resource site where you can learning basic JavaScript HTML. But think about what I have said earlier. As in think carefully before giving your observation because you only gave the seen facts not the hidden ups and downs. You didn't include all the sides on your suggestion. Please don't say I am against your suggestion. It is far from that... Actually I wanna join. Anyway, I am just bothered with your query regarding "the posting of interesting stuff" you mentioned...Why post complicated ideas and tutorials when others doesn't even get basic JavaScript. I am saying this due to experience due to the tons and tons of PM's I received everyday. Besides if you're only talking about flash. You can just use photoshop and animate the image and save it as flash file through import. But in my perspective it's better to learn the essential of flash not animation skill alone.[/quote] What are the hidden ups and downs? obviously sure that some people will continue pm you for learning purposes because the real fact is there is always an excemption to the rule that not all people has the enough knowledge in that particular skills, and the fact that fstalk takes a lot of progress by continously increasing the rate of new mmbers (newbie ). what im trying to implemment is "continous learning" for those people that has lack of knowledge. we know that it is very hard to implemment this proposal, but we can do this if we work together, and having persistence and patient in doing it. sharing ideas and skills to others is also a great fullfilment. that was fstalk is all about. "Sharing". [b]FRIENDSTERTALK FORUM RE-ENGINEERING[/b] I understand your point its very hard to learn flash if some people didnt know the basic web codes. im a noob in flash before, i strive hard to learn and the best way to learn flash animation is by watching a video tutorial provided by youtube =) yah dude believe me it is very effective. sorry if i plugin other website, but like wat ive said there are many ways to make it.

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-12 21:37:47)

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I suggest a photo edititng contest.. Ok lang?
Unknown_emo
» Banned
1969-12-31

Pls make an avatar contest .... pls pls pls thank you
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

how about a lip singing contest :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ your going to win... :lol: --------- how about signature contest the price for the winner will be the rank. :lol: literature contest sounds good. lets give chance to those members who are great in story making. ;)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Signature contest is done :eh: D'Angelo is our signature master. But im thinking, How bout member card contest. :eh: :lol: LOL. Nina, :lol: Xave suggests a Ftalk idol. You like that huh? :eh:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-09-18 02:33:51)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I liked xav's idea .. wakaka ... ftalk idol .. :eh: and also the literature thingy .. :D is [u]song writing[/u] also included ? that's fun ... :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:36

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy