• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Ok[b] here's a mindfart[/b] from me: [quote]how about [b]Ftalk Idol[/b]? i thought the title already shows the amusement of it, i mean we all want entertainment/fun when we go here right? Maybe based off of american idol. This will be for the [b]musically inclined individuals[/b], across the Friendstertalk Community. This would just be a contest, no too personal subjections like "oh there's no originality" because [u]it's just plain fun[/u]. [b]So what do you guys think?[/b][/quote]
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^^how does that work if we can't hear each other? i like the valentine siggy idea editedd.

Last edited by DweaIsMe (2008-11-14 06:01:00)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ well, all we have to do is make a video of ourselves & host it.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]Ok here's a mindfart from me: how about Ftalk Idol? i thought the title already shows the amusement of it, i mean we all want entertainment/fun when we go here right? Maybe based off of american idol. This will be for the musically inclined individuals, across the Friendstertalk Community. This would just be a contest, no too personal subjections like "oh there's no originality" because it's just plain fun. So what do you guys think?[/quote] I've already thought about this idea since June, I think. It's good to have this kind of contest to be honest.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nice, well maybe we should run a petition/survey as for the next contest/event? :P to see how many will agree & or participate
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I know this suggestion of mine is very common to everybody, but somehow I want this to be like ftalk's practice/tradition. I hope people here would support me again. [quote]SOTM (Signature of the Month) Mechanics: - Contest will be held every month. - Submission of entries will be every first two weeks of the month. - Contest proper will be after submission of entries (this will be held for one to two week/s). - There will be a theme for every contest. - Contest proper may be a popularity contest, judging method, or both, etc. - Contest rules should be strictly followed. - Additional rules may be added/existing rules may be changed as the contest goes on. - *Winner will receive a rank of "SOTM Winner" or so (just for the said month). - *Winner's work will be shown at the home page of ftalk (also just for the said month). * I need a moderator to help me suggest this to our admin, that is why I really need everyone's support.[/quote] These are the mechanics for now. I'll elaborate it more about the contest if this would be accepted. Please reply here (or rather PM me) if you agree on this suggestion. Please state a reason if you disagree. Thank you. Questions, comments, suggestions can be asked here or via PM.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ awh i loev that idea! support it :cool:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

since i really love non-english literature section., can we make a contest wherein, tagalog works will be submitted here. and anyone who read can vote on whose the best filipino writer. for example, we can only have 5 chapters. blah bah blah.. let us give non-english literature a chance. ü PLEASE! :wow:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I don't like it..coz ALL FTALKERS are not filipino..just like me....... I'm sure non-filipinos also wants to join it..but they can't coz they dont understand it!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]can we make a contest wherein, tagalog works will be submitted here. and anyone who read can vote on whose the best filipino writer.[/quote] I like that one. I really love literature. =) But the thing is; not all of us here in ftalk, are filipinos. ;) Miss Eleena is right. =)
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

How about [b]acoustic battle[/b]? :eh: I know lots of ftalkers that are quite talented when it comes to music. :D nevermind :penguin: not a good suggestion :lol: [spoiler]not a good suggestion from an addict :lol:[/spoiler]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how about siggies contest?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The announcing of the Drawing Master is quite very near. This time, I could say that we can already held the Christmas Siggy Contest. How's that? ~
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ftalk is known for fs tricks/tuts, so... how about [b]trick making contest[/b]? it doesn't matter if its js,css etc., aslong as it's applicable to fs.
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

good idea. but do we have an official contest?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I go for simpleMe's suggestion. And of course, I also go for the Christmas Siggy. :)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Have this idea suggested before ? I was thinking about a friendstertalk theme design contest. How do u guys think about it ? Well, we can ask the admin, what are the components that can be re-designed. One of the advantage, we can have more themes for our beloved ftalk. :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I support your bright idea. Yea, why won't we have it by the way? - - - Besides andHa's suggestion, I also suggest the Christmas Siggy contest.
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]just a suggestion,,how bout Mr. And Ms. Goddess of Ftalk :D just change teh name :)[/color][/sub]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=annxchen]it would be great if we have a PhotoMedia Contest. the niciest photo taken will be the winner. but of course, you'll write the title and details of your photo like where and the date it was taken, camera used, and etc. it would also be great if there is a Friendship Moments Contest just post a photo or video with your friends. write also its details of course there would be votings![/quote] these are my ideas long ago. just sharing it again.

Last edited by annxchen (2008-11-29 01:20:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:16

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy