• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

1. Only one contest is allowed to run at one time. If currently there is a contest running, please wait until it finish before starting another one. :arrow: here [url]http://theftalk.com/t3021-READ-THIS-FIRST%3A-Starting-a-Contest-Guide-*section-cleaned*.html[/url] @ReverzerO thanks bro still thinkng if i join.. hehe em i dunno how to say it in english (may sakit ako ngaun! :arrow: [b]katam[/b] ) :lol:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-08 11:36:49)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Leslie uhm we will held drawing contest :D please wait for other contest siz ;) edrian ow pixeling u mean? Owh my fave :lol: but we already talk about pure drawing contest and we'll held it soon =) maybe next time :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]but we already talk about pure drawing contest and we'll held it soon =) maybe next time :D[/quote] still long time or soon? wkwkw i wanna try that
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Bro mirhadz, heal your self as soon as possible if you don't want to miss half of your life hehehe joke :lol: Topic: So drawing contest will be hld after Artwork101 Mini Siggy Contest?!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ no it will held tumorow :D i think it was ok cause artwork mini contest was a egroup contest :D and this one was for all member around ftalk. althought admin alredy agree :P
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ahhh okay :lol: Btw, are you goin' to join?!
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO]Btw, are you goin' to join?![/quote] i think she cant join bcoz she is a promoter in this contest ryt?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ohhh that's bad :cry: Supposedly all members are open on this contest!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ :P yeah i cant join =D well goodluck to all teh register will open tumoro *or this midnight if i can on.but i think it will open tumoro :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ahhh okay I understood =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gud luck to all ;) this will be very interesting!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]registration [b]10/10/08 (ukie?) - 10/11/08[/b] 1 month is enough? or too long? cause i think drawin need moar time rather than make it at pc (maek ava/sigg)[/quote] so you mean november 11 is the end of reg.?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]so you mean november 11 is the end of reg.?[/quote] yupzz november 11 is the end of registration
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nooppeee 10 nov :D will be teh end
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]edrian ow pixeling u mean? Owh my fave :lol: but we already talk about pure drawing contest and we'll held it soon =) maybe next time :D[/quote] weee yesh~ maybe next time... in mspaint.. so itll be more challenging ehhehe ^___^ if that happens ill join also.. :P
adrian_ey1
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi can any one teach me how to hack friendster?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^wrong post! in this forum,we dunn teach that "crime".. :evil:

Last edited by cheuw (2008-10-19 04:55:18)

serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is there a contest for best in signature making? :D [quote][b]adrian_ey1[/b] wrote: hi can any one teach me how to hack friendster?[/quote] hacking friendster accounts is a crime dude. as [b]cheuw[/b] had said. please avoid asking or attempting to do such things. =|

Last edited by serendipity_black (2008-10-19 06:19:12)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=serendipity_black]is there a contest for best in signature making? :D[/quote] nopee bcoz now we held a drawing contest maybe next time =)
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]cheuw wrote:[/b] nopee bcoz now we held a drawing contest maybe next time =)[/quote] ohh i see. ^^ thanks for the reply :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:33

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy