• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^ me agree, but i think uma shud be one finalist for teh vector :P anyone wanna be promoter for it? :3 mod?admin? maybe want tooo? :wow: [spoiler]if you ask me [i]again[/i], no i wont. i wanna join this one badly =D[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^ I'll be the promoter then. :P --- Uma's suggestion. :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ aww really teddy? :O:wow: go pm uncle admin then :P
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Waaaah. :"> Lol. Maybe someone like James would be the one to PM admin, I didn't know that we need to Pm admin. :wasted:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^I Agree w/ Uma's suggestion all she's said is all about GFX she mean :thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]^ Waaaah. :"> Lol. Maybe someone like James would be the one to PM admin, I didn't know that we need to Pm admin.[/quote] :lol: ok we waiting sumone to be promoter then :3
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aila, Darryl or Anyone. :lol: Promoter for The GFX contest PM Linnie.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Anyone who desires to be the promoter should PM the admin himself. or [b]moderator that handles this section[/b]. this graphic contest thing is interesting :lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]Aila, Darryl or Anyone. Promoter for The GFX contest PM Linnie.[/quote] Oh, I cannot. I also want to participate in the contest. :|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OK, Then anyone is eligible to be the promoter ^^
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmmmm.... The most helper here.. The only can join is the talker and the newbie.. ^_^ what about that?? :question::question::question:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ not agree sorry :3 i think helpfull member its too subjective. its depends to member itself. we usually choose our friends aryt? :3 and why it shud be just talker and newbie? :lol: -- me still agree with uma's :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uma's suggestion :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

How about writing SUSPENSE/HORROR STORIES CONTEST? :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Aw. James, You'll win. Taht's no fair. =| -- Uma's suggestion. Oh, I have a question.. For example, Linine will join, does she need to submit at least one artwork per category?*sorry for my bad english. >..<
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yes, exactly, Hallelujah! PHOTOGRAPHY, for reals man. But I don't know if I'll join. I'm still learning on taking pictures.[/quote] taking pictures is just easy, but you need to make it cool
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i suggest the contest [b]PHOTOGRAPHY[/b] because it's so easy anyone can join... :thumbsup:=) :thumbsup: well,pixelling is good but how do you do it?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:50

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy