• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

I want to start but I cannot support it fully:( It would be better if those who have the time to hold the contest:)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[b]^[/b] yeah, I agree, someone who can log in to computer everday... to check out everything mods maybe?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I'm goin' to join too if they will implement the contest. For advance, I've finally posted my entry for the reference of the contest! It's from initial to final output:)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@I go for drawing Contest,too. Coz` i see a lot of good artists here. =):thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ lol =D i wanna be teh starter but i wanna join too =D :P mahbe i'll thinking of it and pm admin/mod :D but still hope for other XD
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]^ lol i wanna be teh starter but i wanna join too[/quote] go sis! hehe...Hope this start soon, and wish that everyone will be inform or perhaps aware about this contest blah blah! so those who had hidden talents can also participate!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: wait. lets talk about teh rules,and what shud we do,and etc etc :P if we'll go for teh drawing contest :D we shud think of teh rules :P [spoiler]example :D theme :arrow: friendstertalk dimension :arrow: between 300x300 px and 600x600 px :rolleyes: size :arrow: have no idea,up to u :lol: tool :arrow: hand draw ( scanning it ),paint,photoshop,corel,etc :P purely (100% handmade) no editing/crop/grabb existing image :| put ur watermark/© on it be sure u're teh one who made it :lol:[/spoiler] err have other idea? post there :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Linniie, nice rules =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well im one of teh ones who suggested first teh drawing contest.. any related to this contest.. well... ill be supporting that...and of course.. i will join also.. :eh: :arrow: drawing contest! --no one should use photoshop so it should be authentic and bias.. well thats my opinion =) can i add one more rule? [spoiler]teh artist must have his/her picture with his/her creation... is that ok??[/spoiler]

Last edited by jheneko (2008-10-04 11:41:24)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ nah its great suggestion :D but i think :idea: they can use photoshop for coloring their pix =_= what du u think? :D ReverzerO thanks ;)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well.,i think i disagree with using photoshop.,^______________^ [/b] [b]@jheneko:i agree with that taking a pic with your drawing.,it proves that you really created that drawing. [/b]=)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ awoho ok, 2 member disagree :P actually for me, it will better if usin photoshop :D it can maek it moar kool :lol: and moar nice ;) but up to all :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^it will look cool but i prefer the old way. just plain freehand works. [/b]=)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sis Linniie do you want to be the head of the contest? :) I think it's great! :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ actually no =_= i hope some mod wanna help this contest :D u want siz ? :eh:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Sure I won't hesitate but tell me about it. hahaha! Why don't you want to be the head sis? Drawing is like your thing, oh. You want to be the winner? :) :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i wont be teh head =_= i dunno what shud i do at there, and i'll have study tour with mii school this month :P but if nobody want bein teh starter/head or whateva :lol: its ok for me for start it up :P but i hope sumone wanna help meh :D ok sizie? :eh:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^I'll help you with the contest but I'm not sure if I can head it or somethin' because i'm also busy. haha! skool sucks. X3 You can make the rules and mechanics and etc. I can help to revise it and help you with the whole thing. How about that? :)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Suggestion:[/b] It would be better if one won't use photoshop since we could manipulate and add effects to the image/drawing. It must be a pure handwork. :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]Suggestion: It would be better if one won't use photoshop since we could manipulate and add effects to the image/drawing. It must be a pure handwork. :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]very well said.,^__________^ totally agree on that.I prefer the old way. [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:31

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy