• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b] :arrow: At first i hate the friendster changes![/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Mostly they don't listen to us what is better to everybody! They do what they want to change! I remeber the prev shoutout box after updates, (this is not the exact statement.) it stated what can you say to the new updates? I shouted no I mean screamed that the new updates is ugly so please return back the original settings. I expended thousand of money for updating my profile so howcome you didn't even notify us that your going to update friendster? After a couple of weeks and more waiting for some changes I observed nothing happen so what's the hell is that? A huge silly crap hahahahahaha~ I know this is old school but well nice for opening this topic =)
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:04:43)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To tell honestly I like the updates on the page but I hate the filters that block the old hex deci system :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha~ I concur w/ Jes' comment. :lol: It's more like WHO. I love Friendster, regardless of the changes they do. As long as they won't follow My Space's layout. And as long as they allow us to customize our profiles.
kidlatboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) yup! sometimes (but not usually happen)i hate it cause they keep my account logout either if i dont click log out link..... but itz ok!!! itz just a little problem... :D :penguin: [img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3527/1180415702384ee3.gif[/img] [url]http://www.friendster.com/xxthnderxx[/url] add me plzzz.... hehehe....
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kidlatboy]=) yup! sometimes (but not usually happen)i hate it cause they keep my account logout either if i dont click log out link..... but itz ok!!! itz just a little problem... :D :penguin: [url]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3527/1180415702384ee3.gif[/url] [url]http://www.friendster.com/xxthnderxx[/url] add me plzzz.... hehehe....[/quote] Did you estimate how much time before you logged-out automatically? Usually this is also happening to me but it's fine for me :)
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I do not like the fact that they always update their system. It's always messing up the codes. I know that updates are important, but......(sigh) :disgust: Anyway, Friendster is still cool
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I hate if they always update their Friendster profile... I'm so tired to customize my page :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: better I'll follow miss [b]Padme[/b]...she didn't customize her profile in anyway :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I don lyk prindster cos it not good to using the account![/b] =)
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cookies , maintenance :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]I hate if they always update their Friendster profile... I'm so tired to customize my page :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: better I'll follow miss [b]Padme[/b]...she didn't customize her profile in anyway :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] wew.. :D :D :D hehehee... =) =) =) I agree with you [b]wink feruzz[/b].. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Maybe I'll follow [b]Padme[/b] too.. =) =) ;) ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Oh but I did a few tweaks... =) Nothing fancy though, just hid some annoying ads and stuff. Oh no, I wonder how my Friendster looks like later on.
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate their cache handling, most of the time when you made updates, it takes time to take effect... and the notifiers that tells you when you have new message/invites or comments, they do not update instantly...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Maybe the new updates will be more messy :rolleyes: I better not touch or open my profile yet and see what will happen hehe :lol:
-_-elaine-_-
» n00b
1969-12-31

hayy.. I hate it when they combined the comments and testimonial section.. :( it's just the codes won't fit.. it has limit .. no!
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ i hate that toOo.. if i were to choose between the 2, i prefer testimonials
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate the new friendster update, it blocked my overlay...
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nothing...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:17

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy