• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

exepect
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

i hate hackers and rippers...
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

do not hate your beginnings. you were once a newbie too
piyo_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

when they update the code, maintenance, =|
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i[/b][i]hate[/i][u]friendster[/u] [quote]:angry: 24-hour maintenance!!![/quote]
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont like fs update so much..but that doenst mean that i hate them..i love fs as they make me still connect with my friend..no word "hate" in my diary.. =D
KUTO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]GROUP ERROR, PAGE ERROR, MESSAGE ERROR.. WTF? ERROR[/b]
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† ™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-pRetty in bLue-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™ †--♣ ♥'-kEp'z Of fLowEr RangErz-'♥[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff][b]EVERYTHING[/b] :midfinger: there'z a lot of error now in fs.... & i hate it so bad... :midfinger: [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#0088ff][b]™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-mHeryLiciOus-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™[/b][/color][/align]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think i dont like how they keep on updating..
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate filter n blocks! I hate d updates! grrrrr :mad:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]FRIENDSTER UPDATES![/b] :midfinger:
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

updates are ok but the worms? :smoke:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate updates! hehe
♫JaCkY♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate when they update their website...im fond of doing tweaks in mii proffy...but when they update again, argh...it was revert,,,, :o3
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i h8 friendster updates so much! :angry:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. the update really make me insane... :retard:
carlysle
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: updates coz it makes my head hurt... :arrow: sometimes i receive message and comment notification but when i check my profile its not there and it never appears... :arrow: and people who continuously create worms to infect profiles!!! i mean come on.. aagghhhhhhh :wallbash: :wallbash: (ok so this last one is not friendsters fault... hehehhe :lol: :lol:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^wat i hate about friendster is that it always updates...[/b][/align]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what i hate about friendster is their updates on the page..also overlays nowadays are more complicated..
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] though i ddnt touch my profile!! :P but, i miss those times where i would get a headache from customizing my profile..those times when you wuld hate it when the codes dont work for u, or its not right!! but on the other side, it feels damn gud, when u see ur precious profile finished, polished and completely customized!! ASTIG!! (i dont know how to say that in english!! :D )
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]>> uhm.. >> always updating and maintenance..[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:57

[ 15 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy