• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

wongudik
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

my must be hate? =|
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[quote]I hate the fitering of codes......damn[/quote]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i despise friendster because of the nonstop updates it vexes me :wasted:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate update, maintenance n worms :|
aVryLLeaL
» n00b
1969-12-31

I HATE IMPERSONATORS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Envy poeple!!! I HATE FAKE!!!
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm not afraid if they don't wnt my profiles
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aVryLLeaL]I HATE IMPERSONATORS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Envy poeple!!! I HATE FAKE!!![/quote] same here..i hate when someones pretending to be somebody thats she/he is not!. also the people who comment a large images grrrr.. :eh:
trickster
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate the way friendster filters the codes..but i know that it is for all of the users.. :doubt:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate people that add/app me but they dont rep my comment...
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

updates and maintenance hours.. plus the bugs and worms... :disgust: :thumbsdown:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

updates.. :thumbsdown:
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate they're always updating so my layouts are not working and i have to find solutions how to make it work.. and my photos don't appear.. just like this time..
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]i hate when i go friendster surfing, some people had a messy proffys hate it :angry: i hate when copycats visit my proffy..[/color][/b]
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the thing i hate is the [b]scheduled maintenance[/b]. kc sometimes, i really need to tell someone something super duper important. but then, when i go to friendster, boinksz! scheduled maintenance. oh, i hate people who have nothing to do but irritate you. you know, mgcocomment sayo just to say things like "pangit nmn ng profile mo!", "ang taba mo sa picture!", "pede manligaw?", things like that. eew.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hate scheduled maintenance. i hate Spams i hate forward messages i hate Posers i hate Updates...argh i hate commercials
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Hate The Media Box. LoL
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-=mainly... i hate updates..
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hate maintenance :|
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

updates nonsense messages freaking ads media box [useless] posers
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate when they update the fs.. its annoying.. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:32

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy