• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

cremonti
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

updates always make me cry . :crybaby: :D
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

i don't like that time wehn i use it it don't sometims log me in....errrr
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

as majority, updates :thumbsdown: , yeah, because some of the updates are in the profile, so you should edit it. im getting tired of editting my profile. =|
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate some of the updates! :doubt:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

is it my computer or has friendster's thumbnails become big??? what the f***. .!! im so pissed right now. . i hate it.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-02-29 05:04:54)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ waa myb its ur pc nak . imy :kiss:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mamu .. are u sure the thumbnails aint big in your profile?? :crybaby:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im 100% sure nak. :crybaby: we both have probs with fs. me.. i cant comment to anyone. i dont effing kno why :crybaby::wallbash:
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendster's CRAZY!! =D =D
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!!!!
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the EXCEEDED thinggy it sux =D
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] I HATE THE FRIENDSTER UPDATE!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE MOST THING I HATEST IN DU'H WORLD!! [/b]
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kilabot_cj]tnx for sharing!!!!![/quote] thanks for sharing wat? ooppss.. sorry 4 dhie double post.. peace out!

Last edited by ezekielclarion (2008-03-07 02:42:02)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hate the new "my app" in the navigation =D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-07 02:42:51)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate friendster's new applications.., they suck.., that's for me..,
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's the FS update! :mad:
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

can we add what we hate in friendster talk here? cos i realy had alot :P
+d4RkLoRd+VoLd3mOrT+
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=funmail]can we add what we hate in friendster talk here? cos i realy had alot :P[/quote] lets post one bro!... i understand ur current situation =D i hate FS for accepting B*LLSH*TS members like posting nudes pics and nasty profiles :evil:

Last edited by +d4RkLoRd+VoLd3mOrT+ (2008-03-11 01:14:51)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hate that app..,and posting non sense top!:doubt: i really hate it
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] rippers!!![/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:42

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy