• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[align=center][color=blue]i hate fs maintainance hmf[/color][/align]
thisy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[i]I really hate the UPDATES!!![/i]
anamaegallardo@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pls Tell More Techniques About Friendster Layout..cuz I Hate My Fs Background..pls Give Me Some Suggestion..thanks In Advance..
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the stucked up bulletins XD they're not that much updated
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

same old lame functions and features.
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

theyve gotten soo "praning" about people putting holes yeah and the major changes..maintenance blah blah they seemed like Myspace already [comments instead of testimonials-theyre uniqueness had downgraded and soon maybe a clone of such] what sucks alot for me is the Removed the page navigation for comments and u cant no longer scan the good comments back then coz its automatically deleted its pretty precious for some of us yah know..*back in the days* but thats just in me. its still a good site though for all the socializing and stuffs. i must say i love fster :D :cool:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I hate application invites :wallbash: It takes much effort in clicking ignore link :wallbash:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-05 16:30:50)

ghprod
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url=http://smileylover.com][img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1883/imphpsrcb3f01a4dafb0e79qg7.png[/img][/url] [url=http://smileylover.com]Get Your Text2Image at SmileyLover.Com[/url]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate the aplication invites. im not using one so i hate it when the people invite me. :mad:
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the apps! it making my profile sucks :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate thier late feedbacks :mad:
xandra_kazekage
» n00b
1969-12-31

if friendster sees this, don't kill me, :( the css codes always filter, when i use css codes they always change it and it takes time when they give the css code...
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]chAiN MeSSaGeS![/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate people asking for so many codes and just know me if they need me and.. i hate liar in friendster
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]the apps and the updates :/[/b]
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:exclaim: PABLO BANILA :evil: anyone encountered him? & u'll be redirected to his youtube. =|
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the application invites. urrgh. i'm flooded by it. :mad: and also the posers in friendster.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=JEANUJEAN]i hate fs maintainance hmf[/quote] :arrow: friendster would be like hell if it is not maintained. ;) imagine FS super slow & full of posers etc... that's why it needs to be maintained.

Last edited by mar_bilicious (2008-11-13 07:22:57)

jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]I don't like those [b]long :clock: [/b]maintenance in friendster [/align]
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1. I came to view your profile and not my face. 2. Do not ask to be added if you disabled your right click. How do I type your unreadable family name if your e-mail add is not there? 3. Do not request to view private photos, the very reason they are private! 4. Stop those pop-ups...they are not fascinating anymore. 5. Do not shake the display...it doesn't serve you any good. 6. If nothing happens at the count of 10, you are as good as the backspace key. 7. Stop asking who the inviter is if you do not know the person. he does not know you either. 8 Textmates? oh c'mmon. there are more important things to do. Have no load to share with you 9 Why do you ask questions in the comment area? 10 using human props ("halata naman"). I remember somebody kissing "love one" but eyes are on camera! too much of a hater? haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:47

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy