• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

filkripz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

fs doesn't have an online signs. that's what i hate in fs :D
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

i hate if friendster update their system so must need a new linker again...:wallbash:
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate Friendster when they're updating.... =)
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

When friendster changes. The thingy that you cccannot use it, ooh i sure hate that.. and also, when you accepted a comment and viewed the profile after that, the comment u have accepted awhile that, is not yet in the profile..and lastly, if there are new messages or comments, dba its written,new comments blah blah, after you did the new___ or opened that, it still there..get it?? aahaha,, but i LOVE friendster..
jogzzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

the updates because it made us go gaga and panic to edit it so we may bring back the orig layout most especiaLLy when they fiLter the Linker :angry:

Last edited by jogzzkie (2008-04-24 04:43:53)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hate those 'new app notification' and the filtering of the codes~! :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hated their new features.. and when your like to edit your prof. it doesnt change immediately.. and also because I cant see whos online... and my inbox always says "new messages" but when I opened it..I dont have any.. its terrible..insane...
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate Friendster Maintenance!!!! :crybaby:
Chachafance
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate that most of my friends don't use it, they wanna stick with boring MySpace. :disgust:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I hate to see the "TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE" screen...
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes friendster is too slow... thats what i hate
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]maintenance day application invites and notifications poser[/align] [align=center][spoiler][color=blue][b]OnCE mINE...AlWAyS mInE[/b][/color][/spoiler][/align]
chatta191996
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sam_deejay]sam_deejay » FriendsterNewbie Registered: 2007-09-03 Posts: 87 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: ~ E-mail PM Friendster Re: What do you hate in Friendster?i dont like when the codes are updated.....n waiting for the new codes.....anyway thankz to all ye people who work hard to post the new codes....!!!!![/quote] ye. that's true!. the fs shud show that a user is online through he's/she/s profile!. actually, for me. the hatest part on friendster is when the friendster is turning out to be SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE!. so annoying!!! fs is one of my favorite website i'm visiting! lovelotxx, chatta191996
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dnt like fs cuz they dnt allow flash. i think. lol
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what i hate on fs: :arrow: always updating codes :thumbsdown: :arrow: these days always got a problem. there are many changes in fster. and i hate it. :(
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate the updates.. :thumbsdown: but.. its just doing they're job. =|
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate when they change or update the codes. Argh! :wallbash:
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendster updates... :mad:
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate it when they are sometimes temporarily unavailable:mad:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maintenance and updates.. argh.. hate them
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:27

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy