• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

hansz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

friendster updatesss :doubt: :doubt: and now maintenance :wallbash:
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

:cool: :cool: :cool: friendster updates !!!! :mad: :mad:
devilindisguise
» n00b
1969-12-31

always change :O i mean,what is up with that :doubt: :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]:) maintenance is usually a good thing, but filters are bad. sometimes filters are fun to hack around with like a complex puzzle that when you finish hacking you feel like you've saved the entire world, but generally filters are bad :lol: bcoz I think that maybe one day there will be so many filters combined into 1 great big giagantic super firewall-type filter which will make it impossible to penetrate. :retard: Oh & btw, I hate updates :midfinger:[/quote] Just like they open their defence inside the battlefield^^
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

forward& chain msg. :evil:
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate their updates..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

too many updates..... :smoke: :wasted: :retard: :drool: :crybaby:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Waa. Update. Update. Update Again. Grrrr.
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that white bar under the nav, splitting the background into pieces. And the banner ad too, causing the tables under it to move up and down. I have a photo on that spot, playing hide and seek.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I really hate updates!! Damn those updates!! waaaaa! :mad:
Ur--g1rlfr1end
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]slow connection of friendster :O [/align][/b]
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate those people who use other image or info. which they didnt own..like some celeb,etc.. those poser'S! :thumbsdown:
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really really hate it wen friendster update..... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
kenz03
» n00b
1969-12-31

heheh for me?.. hmm... MAINTENANCE.. :crybaby:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm... [b]updates[/b] make me angry... :mad:
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when my css is not working..
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate the search engine for finding people....I don't know, maybe it's just because I'm new to FS and I'm used to MySpace, but I thought the people search engine was better at MySpace. But overall, I like FS much better. Also, I hate having to refresh my page every time I make a change, just to see the updated version.
tunkybassist
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendster maintenance and updates not good for people like us :thumbsdown:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah..honestly, i really love the UPDATES... =) BUT, i don't really like the filter that blocks the hex deci system...like the js linker... :arrow: I just hate that... :crybaby: And i'm so ****ing sad... :( [/b]
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]UPDATES!!!! [/b] :angry: they ruin our JS!!! :mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:04

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy