• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]yea i agree w/ u guys updating in friendster is so annoying :D [/b]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

google adds :/
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't like Fs Team their shit !
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hate dos changes like d combination of testi and comment...lol :drool:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe I hate late updates and revert updates even if you updated them already. :drool:
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love friendster.. the changes and everything.. but i [b]hate[/b] the [b]users[/b]..,the [b]fakers[/b].., en [b]hackers[/b].. urrrgghhh..
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: for the hackers.. :thumbsdown: for the posers and fakers..
bubucar
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate [b]FAKERS[/b]!! and yea, recently the popups when visiting people's page !! :angry: :mad:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah hate those pop ups! and those songs, i mean those loud songs, it makes me jump everytime i visit someone's page. they could damage someone's hearing (if he/she's using headphones).. hehe.. :lol:
softwares88
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate the popups.They are just too irritating..other than that, everythingy about friendster is cool..lol.=)
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]List #2: Go0o0o0o0o0o0o0oooo0o0o0o0o0o0ogLe Ads[/b]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well what i hate in friendster?? hmm..sometimes the server is in error mode.. and when someone is making conversations using the photo comments when i dont know those people how make conversation.. =D
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate friendster becoming more and more complicated :lol:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Maintenace thingy,, and some errors when i'm fixing my prof,
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yah me 2 i hate d maintenence.. and hackers 2..and d updates.. :mad:
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What i hate in friendster... is the Maintenance.. and their updates are late.. also the google ads thingy :angry:
queensiean
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't know what is the "bad thingy thing" in friendster. =)
queensiean
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, sometimes Friendster is a "slow poke" on giving updates..sometimes, their Updates are late! =| ___________________________________________________ [img]http://img4.pimp-my-profile.com/i69/9/8/25/bn_7b30dabc6b.png[/img]
efren80uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

well the updates are annoying =D
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

probably the best opponent here is the update of friendster, that all hates it, specially those script writers of friendstertalk, they are all infected by it change to this change to that everytime that friendster updating their site, we cannot blame them they just want to improve their site for better quality :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:05

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy