• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

starsapphire04
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

They are always updating their scripts >:)
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b][color=#FF6699]i hate friendster updates :retard: [/color][/b]
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^_^ Updated things in friendster are good for us.. Hehe!! :eh:
mariejasmine
» n00b
1969-12-31

the updates... it sucks! wahehehehe.
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm its obvious! updates grrrrrrr
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

FS updates.. :wallbash:
markjosephzacal
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate the ads in my profile! it makes my profile look dirty!
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate the lame skins they provide and how you needed to refresh your page to see the improvement you've made from "edit profile", etc. :disgust:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

updates,filters,blocks!
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate spam!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i do not hate fs..just the updates..hehehe :)
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

always updating, that's why overlay profile users hate it sometimes.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

updates+worms= :puke:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> everytime it updates its codes.. and when i already approve friend requests, it doesn't register easily.. even to some comments..[/b]
♥ cHayeee ♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

when somebody hates ur profile... joke. hmm.. when its gettin change :redface:
hellrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

PRETENDERS!!! guys SOON i'll be posting my pictures. here's my eadd: yflirkzs@yc add me up. thanks:))
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]updates and the maintenance.[/b] :disgust:
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just updates =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and one more thing. posers in fs! :lol: :lol:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hy hy why if u guys hate friendster still using it? :eh: hm... i dont have reason for hate friendster
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy