• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

i hate friendster filters our linkers.. and first of all [b]" Friendster Updates :mad: "[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Private Photos[/b] :thumbsdown: What's the sense of uploading your private photos if you don't want to share it with the others?=|
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm .. what i hate is that... the changes!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate that every time i try to go to the "home" page it tells me internet explorer cannot display the page.... yes, i know....it's problem an issue with my pc, rather than a Friendster problem, but i'd still rather blame FS than my pc hahhaha
Ganjaboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

many things are already said and i agree with most of them but i really hate it that i only can see new members from UK and USA in explore people
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

updates! changes!
bidadaritakbersayap
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate because my account has blocked
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

friendster [b]maintenance[/b] so hate that i am so confused about that i can view my acc if like that
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

spammers! :mad: siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

posers, hackers :evil:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hackerz poserz maintenance & code filtering lol
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: fake friendster login :arrow: hackers :arrow: poser
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont like posers!!in fs....xoo many posers around...i also hate when dey do updates and maintenace.....grrrr... :wallbash:
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Posers :arrow: Updates
dodo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course, updates, it's so annoying why not stay in one?
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hayz.... i dun like their maintenance thingy.... you worked hard in customizing your proffy then you'll be surprised that your proffy messed up! :wallbash:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i totally [b]hate[/b] [b]UPDATES[/b] it`s soo [i]BAKA!(stupid)[/i]

Last edited by yumi43ღ (2008-06-29 02:09:15)

kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate updates & maintenance. what if you are in the internet cafe, and what if u were about to go in friendster, & what if the maintenance page showed up??..
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think tatz [b]friendster update[/b] :lol:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

there are some bugs or something.. :thumbsdown:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:58

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy