• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

TrendyMocha
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[align=center][url=friendster.com/cuteberriies][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/782/782816vofdhrni6g.gif[/img][/url][/align] [align=center]Click them for my proffy^.#[/align] [align=center][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/435/435823dvpu14ia01.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=deeppink]friendster updates :mad: :thumbsdown: [/color][/align]
jheyepgidi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Ahm.. updates...
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]gosh.. i said updates lol =) [/color][/b]
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

javascript not working on my profile. i use firefox
ryad
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate..when fs update =|
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate when there is smething pop up :angry:
andz32
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

updates, bugs.. =|
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yah.. friendster changes :paranoid: [/b]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The updates,the forwarded bulletin or messages.. :P
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate friendster maintenance..
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Guys don't h8 the maintenance pls... Annoying Filters...
LonelyPop
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate friendster because they always updates. ;)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I hate friendster when they are updating.. grrr! hehe..
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i h8 it wen friedster upd8s.. so much editing to do..[/i][/align]
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course... bugssss nd virusesss..... :crybaby:

Last edited by vhenjie16 (2008-01-27 00:34:01)

babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really hate when friendster updates... :paranoid:
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate when friendster is alway updating and updating.. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate their widgets :eh: nah just kiddin..updates i guess... =)
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Updates plus stalkers and possers as well :midfinger:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wh000aaahh.. i d0n't hate fs.. but i hate some fs users who are fighting/arguing with each other in fs.. "friendster :question: :question: "
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:18

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy