• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Reur
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

I hate there updates too!! I pray that they wont update again!!

Last edited by Reur (2007-06-14 02:50:25)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

It's imposible if they don't update again and again. People love to find new stuff.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

updates (i don't want other people to see my comments, they will know who i am) rippers, hackers(good thing, this thing never happened to me)
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Is there anything reminder from friendster before they update?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Reur]Is there anything reminder from friendster before they update?[/quote] NO. I didn't receive any reminders regarding about the updates. Mostly they forward you a message after maintenance.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=Reur]Is there anything reminder from friendster before they update?[/quote] NO. I didn't receive any reminders regarding about the updates. Mostly they forward you a message after maintenance.[/quote] yeah! After They Have Changed Your Life (nyahaha)
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what's bad about updates are the minor ones.. coz they cause the friendster bugs... coz major updates so far isn't really bad... it may be at first coz it screws our proffys,, but their updates makes the codes that were usin' today possible!! =) WAD, our proffys today are way better than before...

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-06-28 01:31:27)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]what's bad about updates are the minor ones.. coz they cause the friendster bugs... coz major updates so far isn't really bad... it may be at first coz it screws our proffys,, but their updates makes the codes that were usin' today possible!! =) WAD, our proffys today are way better than before...[/quote] i couldn't agree more to that! =)
bbeeaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mm. You can't have many friends as you want unlike in Myspace. Plus, the users must always be updated if they wanna keep up with the changes.
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hate their updates! :( I'm tired of searching new codes and tweaks! :crybaby:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they always updating their site that's why the js and og are not working well...
yonatasha
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont like friendster cz i cant modify friendster like i modify myspace into div layouts ! myspace rocks ! :ninja:
intelligentpork
» n00b
1969-12-31

Google ads
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ads... always updating... white bar at the bottom of the nav... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
robbotic
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sometimes after you update your profile it takes a while to show up. :thumbsdown:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=robbotic]Sometimes after you update your profile it takes a while to show up. :thumbsdown:[/quote] Does anyone explain why this problem happening?! Yes I encountered this problem after updating my profile?! I hate this very slow pick-up :mad:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^you just have to [b]refresh[/b] it after viewin ur profile... [b]i like friendster now though than before[/b] -- i [b]hate[/b] the [u]ads[/u] ha-ha and they [u]always update [/u]that's why i quit overlay lol
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree wid allegra^ dey chnge so mch wthout evn askng us if we wnt it 2 chnge or nt!!! one dy ur lukng at ur profyl dat u accesryzd so mch da nxt day u luk at ur profyl n sed...."WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED??!!!!?? :o :o :o enuf sed.....
whebz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate frndster update..
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate posers in Friendster .. :evil: [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:18

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy