• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

dairenic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Yeah... I also hate friendster updates! :|
¼aboutblankmicrosoft½
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

the stupid updates :D
jep0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

maintenance
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maintanance ,update,filters n blocks! hate it grrrrr :evil:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ow... to sum up everything.. hmhm.. i hate the Friendster Team. :lol:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]The maintenance and the Updates. the Friendster team. ahihi. go kua xavier. :D[/b]
regatta07
» n00b
1969-12-31

To Be Honest, friendster's design is so crap...bebos is betta but you cannot costumize ur profile.....theres some 'Luv thing' with it and its like talking to you (i mean the site) theres some thing like 'is kate a murderer?' and some polls,quizez and evrything...
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maintanance ,update,filters n blocks! hate it grrrrr evil
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

above statements grrr..hehe
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maintenance so really damn ... :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] posers [/b] :arrow: [b] so much update [/b] :disgust: they annoy me to the max
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the spreading of worms! rar! :eh: :thumbsdown:
xpoiled7
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate the filters that they do...
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't hate their updates, I just hate the worms, hopefully, i will not be affected ;]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]whenever theres an update on the codes!! :evil: [/b][/color]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

there updates.... :| :wallbash:
gudnyt_blood
» n00b
1969-12-31

when there's an update... and just recently.. this message box which says that internet explorer cannot open my profile.. grr.!! i hate it..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

their updates and filters....
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

theres an updated of the codes
flurteeyflirtlovesweet
» n00b
1969-12-31

their updates....

Last edited by flurteeyflirtlovesweet (2007-11-01 12:10:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:55

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy