• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

aleister013
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

:arrow: [b]PABLO BANILA[/b] :exclaim: i also hate :: [b]posers, flooders and friendly users[/b] who asks to make them profile layout :(
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

i hate maintenance updates just like now
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Maintenance! :thumbsdown: like what they're doing now.. :disgust:
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they always filter!!!! DUHH!
doOdz_joza
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] + MAINTENANCE!!![quote=hazel013]Maintenance! :thumbsdown: like what they're doing now.. :disgust:[/quote] + agree!! + thats really ruining my day!! :crybaby:[/b][align=center][/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I hate long maintenance, jst like wat's happening now, damn! :mad:[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-30 19:55:45)

pedring
» n00b
1969-12-31

no security for the members :(
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Dont like making their Maintenance at the wrong time..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate it when fs update their site and then change the codes.. ampf its so annoying .
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Updating again, jst lyk we'r experiencing ryt now. :angry: [/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Updates and maintenance.. hehehe :D:thumbsup:
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Before i never hate friendster because im not affected everytime the friendster updated. But when i start using tricks for my profile, that was the time i realize that my all tricks was gone when friendster filtered it. Now i started to hate friendster but i will never change/switch to other social networking.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eravivien;#3327762;1256187703]the filtering of codes really s*cks ! amf!!![/quote] [color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]yea. that [b]filtering of codes[/b]. i hate it man! :fork: :wallbash: :mg:[/font][/color]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Facebook has just ruled! Babu Friendster LOL No, I really hate Friendster for they accept Jejemons :lol3:
JhaykE
» n00b
1969-12-31

been a long time i didnt open my fs since they always filter all the linker code... but eniweys.. to all old fs member who was addicted pimpin thier profile.. GUyz History has made and its done.. =)) many thanks to marfi for the sidebars and and to other members who are sharing thier skill on scripting... .. thumbs up on you guyz except to Monique and Angel de ville for being boastful .. =))=))=)) now let me see your brain skills =)) YOUR DONE! eniweys im leaving NETWORLD for good.. GOODLUCK! Many Thanks to MARFI, EPHE, FERUZZ, LORDHEINZ, SORRY if i dont recall all your names guyz.. =) ~
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There are lots of posers in Friendster.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=femchien]Boringness![/quote] She's right. ((: And because. "No New Updatesss" :wtf2:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:36

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy