• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

i hate rude people on FS. but other than that, i think nothing else....
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Hmmm... I have nothing to hate in friendster....
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guez they are preventing their system 4 hackers, viruses etc... we need 2 understand that. do u think if the server is down u can access? sory em not well good in english i hope u understand wat em saying :)

Last edited by asakapanoobz (2008-09-22 08:14:18)

zOro238
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate friendster when there's no one add me!!:lol:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love FS even there are changes on it..... but not on how we make profiles..~! :lol:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate email from fs, its annoying
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hate the many UPDATES, but that update is months, how can i delete that?
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

application notifications and invites... it really iritates me.. :mad:
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]>[/b] people posting countless bulletins. [b]>[/b] so many codes you have to remember. [b]>[/b] hackers.
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate.. a Pervert peoples in Fs... and e mails from fs.. very a lot... huh...:angry:
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

so you hate me? =D
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nothing reli ..[/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i hate it when some one is inviting me and not introducing there selves. :wasted:[/b]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]what i hate in FS are the non-working comments...! [/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when you edit your profile then sometimes it wouldn't work.. AARRRGHh
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The thing I don't like are: :arrow: Friendster keep updating :arrow: Rude and nonsense comments from other members :arrow: Spam messages(always multiple) :arrow: When your popular,other members sometimes claim their account as yours... Then they will have many friends beacause peolple will think their you and you have no idae bou it...LOSeRs!! :arrow: other than that...I love it!!

Last edited by aLeckS14 (2008-10-22 03:18:30)

radicaLboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate nothing on friendster!
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: updates :arrow: app invites :arrow: app notifications :arrow: perverts in fs :disgust: :arrow: posers in fs :rolleyes:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they keep on changing something!!!! :thumbsdown:
oinkoink_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

:evil:I hate POSERSSS grrrr.:mad: HACKERS. they not comfortable for what they have. iwww.:angry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:20

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy