• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

I hate when Friendster updates, also. :thumbsdown:
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo221/Fajaryan/Sparta.gif[/img] i hate video!!:thumbsdown:

Last edited by Fajaryan (2008-09-03 03:10:59)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate it when I have to change my layout again and again.. and they always update their system:cry:..
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the populars. i know they are fake.
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I hate when FS maintenance..
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i hate when FS maintenance too..:mad:[/align]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate spammers/flooders, i also ahte those who send me application invitations, i don't need them so stop sending me!
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate friendster updated,and application invited.....:wallbash::wallbash:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

updates. the filters
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate e mail from fs.. aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok ! first , when something was error i sent some question in fshelp but they didn't answer and fix it ! like i can't use html code in commenting , then i sent a qustion . they didn't ask it :(
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

undermaintenance,:lol:
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: I hate the ads they display on my page.. Like on a regular layout, there usually will be an add under my friendlist.. But all in all, friendster is great!:rose:
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't like the performance of friendster now.. coz other codes wont work.. i hate the updates.. and its so delay.. :crybaby:

Last edited by jhayzzee (2008-09-05 01:30:30)

Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Am as of now.. NOTHING! :D Luvin' it! :thumbsup: Opps.. Gotta go! :penguin:[/b]
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate late fs updates. =| i hate fs when they filter codes. =|
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Most of all, I hate Friendster [b]updates[/b].
yuurinka
» n00b
1969-12-31

fs always update n now we cnt use html codes in comment :disgust: really hate it
mme_maf94
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know whos viewing my photos!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:11

[ 12 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy