• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

jhel_19
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

I hate friendster's help service..
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

yah.. I hate friendster filtering the codes.. so mean.. also, I hate their maintenance thing..
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][b] Rippers Competition anong the users copy cat :question: [/b][/color][color=orange] [/color]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

friendsters update... tsk3... :wallbash:
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww.. updating friendster's system sucks..[b][/b][u][/u]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

people who just viewed without add... aren't u guys hate it??? msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yung Hate Ko Sa Friendster ..ehh Kasi.... Matagal MAg-Load.... Kaka-Inis Ehh..
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]i hate their cache handling, most of the time when you made updates, it takes time to take effect... and the notifiers that tells you when you have new message/invites or comments, they do not update instantly...[/quote] i agree!:thumbsup: it really takes time to see the changes u made in ur profiLe! :disgust: but we cAn do nothing about it! thEy dont listen to our feedbacks! :doubt:
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendster being such a slow poke and the constant updates... argg!
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't like the [b]application invitations[/b] and the [b]application notifications!!![/b]:evil:
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate it when friendster is filtering the codes.. :D
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the ads, POSERS and the updates....

Last edited by novylicious (2008-04-19 19:42:28)

eminem1993
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: ss [quote="'ALDRiN *113*'"][b] :arrow: At first i hate the friendster changes![/b][/quote]
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia]i hate FS when it updates![/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia]its so annoying! and my codes are not working.[/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia]and its so hard fixing it! gRrr! :evil:[/color][/align]
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate friendster ... when it updates and all that things it does ... and when the codes dont work ...
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]rippers and friendster updates...[/b]

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-04-21 00:08:55)

pinkangel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate friendster when they update some blah blah blah..my layout does'nt appear.also with some images

Last edited by pinkangel08 (2008-04-21 03:28:48)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate it when it updates again and again that it destoys my profile! hmp!.. :evil:
tuttifruitty
» n00b
1969-12-31

Friendster is really slow nowadays and I can't see everyone's picture.
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont like when the codes are updated.....n waiting for the new codes.....anyway thankz to all ye people who work hard to post the new codes....!!!!! :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:59

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy