• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

jay claude van
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

i hate friendster updates especially if i have overlay
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Almost ALL. lol
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]When they filtered the linkers. :( very bad.[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dont hates............ we love friendster no matter what!! :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

maintenance :angry:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so mch changes.. nd d tweakers code doesnt work nemore.. its so mch harder nw to edit my profile.. so i dnt edit it nemore.. couldnt be bother.. eehheee
ChimeraHead
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]well,it often happen,when i approve some testi and then back to the "require approval" they said "You do not have any new testimonials or comments to approve." but i'm sure i haven't approve all the comments i refreshed,still,nothing changes.... and,one more thing,I HATE IT when fs change the linkers[/b]
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]i hate the updates!!,. and filtering the linkers,. hehe,. but still,... im addicted to my friendster!!,. haha:D:D:D[/b][/i][/align]
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

only friendster updates... :lol:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]i hate wen they update my proffy is ruined and my efforts in customizing it so wasted[/align][/b][/i]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fs updates and pop-up advertisements :doubt:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]fs updates and pop-up advertisements :doubt:[/quote] i dont think friendster has pop-ups.. hmm.. i love friendster.. coz it helps you learn more about HTML, CSS, Javascript and most of all XSS... (GG) :eh: i wish i know how to XSS... :(
yna_ii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Updates and Scheduled Maintenance. =|
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]Friendster Updates, no question![/b][/align][/quote]
RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate it when they filter the linkers.. i hate that they blocked the audio and video comments..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

their updates and maintenance :evil:
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hate email update and too much application
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

simple!fs updates!erghh!they keep on filtering the linkers..grrr!:evil:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hate changing linker....
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]i hate those people who will invite you for the sake of "having many friends"!! but after that ... you wont here anything from them :wasted: [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:47

[ 12 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy