• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

darkzer028
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

THINGS I HATE IN FS →[b] Friendster Update[/b] that filter the CSS/JS codes XD → Posers and spammers
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

hahaha! Again, may I say, it's the UPDATES and filtering of our linkers!!! (they did it again...) I really HATE it..:wallbash:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

most of the time, my pictures won't appear.
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pictures dont appear.. 1thou maximum pix only.. posers..
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate their updates,, i'm too lazy to find another linker... lol
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fs updates and filtering the codes
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me.... its ok.... stick to the truth. ;) even its annoying...
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

errr... totally..ders none^^
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate: friendster filter their codes. im tired updating :wallbash:
siangyun
» n00b
1969-12-31

The emost i hate is, i got difficulty to decorate my Friendster. Its b'coz i know nothing about Friendster.. Hikz..
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

don't like it when thery filter or update.. it ruins everything :/ ...
deyminsane
» n00b
1969-12-31

:gift: me too .. =|
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

friendster updates friendster rippers friendster profile soo laggish well many more i forget
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MAINTENACE is a very very big GrrR.. wahha.. waste my tym
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

filtering the linker! =D
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what can i say, of course linker updates, and maintenance =|
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate posers and other peoples that are pervert and putting some bad stuffs :evil:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah [b]friendster updates...[/b]
vincent2nd
» Banned
1969-12-31

only if they are maintainance
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhhmm..i hate it when fs keeps on updating .. im soo lazy to change my codes =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:03

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy