• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

[b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

queensiean
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

yah...you're right that's the thingy thing... =) I agree! :penguin:
narutard20
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

virus
queensiean
» n00b
1969-12-31

OH! I almost forgot. virus! thanks for reminding me, narutard20. :penguin: :rose:
blueflux
» n00b
1969-12-31

almost same as everyone.. the very short tym changes and updates... makes all custom profilers(<--haha..is that right?) and coders exausted... though we can't blame them... Thats why i move from being (overlay and full flash ripper |to practice|..lol user) to css/js extension user and now almost pure css user...So that if updates do occur..all i need to worry is how to make my css work again..nweiz..i think a profile can still be awesome using css...if your not an add on fanatic..lol Well, what i mean to say.. is maybe in evry updates.. friendster can at least give us some announcement b4 doing the updates..and maybe not almost every 3 or 4 months updates..coz it gives us headaches...lmfao
ice_angeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

oohh.. i h8 it when it updates.. grr..
abyss
» n00b
1969-12-31

the updates! :evil:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate maintenance updates and chain messages like FW: >original messege from:______________ >>original message from:______________ >>>original message form:______________ just like that
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

virus!...updates..eventhough its needed...i understand that..but they don`t have to do it every now & then...so anoying!..its messing up the codes!.. but...i still love it!...thnx to da mods & other members that updating the codes here.. =)

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2007-08-28 12:48:07)

queensiean
» n00b
1969-12-31

yahryt rocel....viruses are disgusting...but they keep sticking to friendster...lol and the maintenance, they don't need to do it every now and then cus it's so irritating or annoying! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

virus in my media box!!! mostly the update!!!! :mad: :mad: y they need to show their maintenance :question: :question: :question: almost evry month now.. still the problems occur smtimes..
queensiean
» n00b
1969-12-31

yahryt.....y are there viruses in ur media box? that's a bad thing..................... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
zadelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate.. :mad: :evil: - Viruses - Updates - Lots of fwd Messages - Some Friendster users with bad attitudes - When I have to refresh after updated my profile to see the changes - When I have to recheck my codes after Friendster updated their system - When I have to search and try new codes if the old codes won't work anymore When these lists are combined, friendster will be so damn annoying! :midfinger: Urrgghh!! :wallbash: Does anyone out there have any codes to delete Friendster? :thumbsdown:

Last edited by zadelle (2007-08-29 13:32:22)

podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

omg!? no need to ask.. errybody knoes dat its deyr updates dat sucked so much :disgust: but come to think of it i think the updates r ok. more stuff to do and something to tweak on again wen dat time comes ;) which i think is fun, wen u get the codes workin' again..kinda like the rewarding feeling..it feels gud =)
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

friendster updates :disgust: :/
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ #1 so irritating event ! its been 2hrs now :wasted:
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What i hate friendster is that they cannot annouce what day and what time is their maintance.......... one time when i log out my friendster and someone else log in their friendster, MY FRIENDSTER WAS LOG IN!!! :( :( :( :( I dont know why that hapen and when that person log out, friendster IS IN MAINTANANCE!!! Shet!!! :evil: (ops my bad hehehe)
zadelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

I agree with you.. =) why can't Friendster team inform us before doing the maintenance?? I don't understand why they're so cruel to users who still support this Friendster thingy :evil:
MCR addict
» n00b
1969-12-31

I HATE....the FRIENDSTER MAINTENANCE!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:) maintenance is usually a good thing, but filters are bad. sometimes filters are fun to hack around with like a complex puzzle that when you finish hacking you feel like you've saved the entire world, but generally filters are bad :lol: bcoz I think that maybe one day there will be so many filters combined into 1 great big giagantic super firewall-type filter which will make it impossible to penetrate. :retard: Oh & btw, I hate updates :midfinger:
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i hate the maintenance too![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Well, all of the topics here are pro-Friendster, let's see if there is something that you don't like with it.. :globe: [/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:05

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy