• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Yeah I will confront him in straight forward ways and make his life million times miserable....wakkakakak What will be ur reaction if someones look down on you or misjudge you on certain ways?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Hell like i care.. Let them be. What will be ur reaction if you see a panda flying and dropped 50 bags full of Money?
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'll be amazed, haha. and i'll get the money. lol. v if ur idol is right in front of you?
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill kiss her for an hour right into her lips if stand before you naked
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

u mean my idol? then i'll *beeeeep* and *beeeeep* her. oh, almost forgot, i'll also *beeeeep* her to the death. what if u meet annoying orange face to face and suddenly he said 'knife!' ?
..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll :aaa: . what if you are walking along the street and someone shoots you? :D
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill throw grenades at the fool..... what if your bestfriend suddenly kisses you right into your lips
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:puke: :puke: :puke: i'll beat the hell out of him.. (damn i dont have any girl bestfriend..) what if you found tupac shakur knockin your door and said "I'm back, u missed me?"
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will smash him down lols! :evil: what if your bf/gf is a lesbian/gay?
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill put IT in a bag and dump IT what if i beat the hell out of tpam
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

be sure you can... :over: i will erase you in the world.. what if you can fly?
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill pick you up and drop you in the amazon and leave you there what if one day you wake up and become the opposite sex?

Last edited by sherovin (2010-08-25 14:42:52)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well.. about that.. it'll be better if i dont answer it. (i dont want to get Cursed or Banned..) What will be ur reaction if this thread is closed?
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im gonna request for the user who closed it to be banned what if one of the moderators in ftalk become your girl
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Aww....I should say I don't give a damn till I know her very well lols...wakakakakaka What will be ur reaction if a moderator curse you without any valid reason?
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill send him or her the favor back
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

question? what will be your reac if you FAIL your big exam!?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow, it's hurt! but in another 5 minutes, i'll be as happy as always. What will be ur reaction if you see Manny Pacquiao Ko'd by your Dad?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:19

[ 9 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy