• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to find which group they share the same interest with thus tightening bonds between us ftalkers. Do not think that this group is more in inferior or superior with the others. Remember, each group has a different goal and purpose. All eGroups are equal. [align=center][b]A short introduction for each [color=red]active[/color] eGroup[/b][/align] [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Class-S]Class-S[/url] - Formed by selected members enforcing forum rules. [url=http://theftalk.com/g=The+Scandalers]The Scandalers[/url] - People who seek fun in this busy and crowded community. [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Mga+Masayahing+Pinoy!]Mga Masayahing Pinoy[/url] - For those People who loves to have fun and gain new friends. [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Tropang+Kalye]Tropang Kalye[/url] - League of high and hyper people [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Rated-R]Rockstars[/url] - Exclusive group for all the creative, artistic and music inclined boys and girls. [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Friendstertalk+University1]Friendstertalk University[/url] - An insititution where you can discuss variety of matters [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Otakus+society]Otakus society[/url] - People who really love japan things like Anime, Manga and also their cultures. [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Executive+Coder]Executive Coder[/url] - Group with people who like coding for talking more about coding, or have some discussion about new found code [align=center]Hey friendstertalk member! What do you think of eGroups? and which group do you want to join and why? Don't know how to join? Just click eGroups in your navigation![/align] [align=center][b]Information about eGroups[/b][/align] 1.) You can only join in [b]one [/b]Group. 2.) Each group has a different [b]goal and purpose[/b]. Choose the best group suitable for your talent. 3.) There is one acting [b]leader[/b] or [b]founder[/b]. He/She manages the eGroup HQ. 4.) Creating an eGroup [b]requirements:[/b] Member of atleast 6 months Must have 1000 post or more 5.) You may [b]leave[/b] an eGroup if you wish to join in a new one. 6.) [b]Public eGroup[/b] - everyone is welcome to join. [b]Private eGroup [/b]- leader disapproves or approves request invitation. Share your eGroup thoughts here!

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-05 00:36:17)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

haha.. lol.. it's really cool.. im impressed with the admin thinking some ideas like that.. i never thought of one..:D really cool!
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

woot~ finally! whoa~ this will really gonna be cool,eh!? :eh: anyway,i already joined Class-s :cool:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-08 13:38:33)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

LOL, here it is, haha. XD But the egroups still don't seem to be functioning 100% properly yet but it's still exciting weeee XD~ ... I wanna post some more but I'm too tired, vavoosh.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i would like to join the class x e-group, i want mature discussions, i've had enough of so much kiddie discussions lol i think this will be fun. :) nice˛
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

finally my suggestion was granted thx to the great admin-sama epic lulz for him =D :thumbsup:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-08 16:22:17)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee i think egroups loox interesting :wow: how to be a member in groups :rolleyes:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

how to be a member anyway? i wanna join class-s.. :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

at da ryt top corner of dat section theres a function "[b]Join Class- S [/b]" =) and den, just wait for da confirmation,, dat is,, [b]IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED[/b] . :eh: the Leader will hire you

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-08 21:30:14)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waw nice :D i want to join! hahahah
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahahahaha... i'm really glad that the egroups is now open... i was actually spying on that stuff for almost a week now,and i really wanted to post but i was scared because i was thinking that it is forbidden to do so.. ahaahahha.. anyways, what is good in having these groups is that it strengthens friendship,cooperation and teamwork in the forum.. it will also promote values and proper etiquette in the forum..enhances skills and all... which group?? whatever group it is, i would like it to be the whole ftalk team!!!
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i Join Hunkies Group.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me want to join.... uhmmm :question: :rolleyes: i dunno yet... :paranoid: haha.... :lol:=D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! Hehe. This feature is really exciting! I can't wait to join a group. :drool: Anyway, can any non-moderator members make his/her own group? :/
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@renz: yes...as long as youre not yet a member to any of the said groups in eGroups ;)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

u can create a group if u have da ff: [i] [b]- To create a group or become a group leader, a member should have been registered for at least 12 weeks and have 500 post count. - A group leader act as moderator of the group, he/she is able to manage the group and posts.[/b][/i]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee i already try to joined :lol: btw. we just can join in 1 group :question:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i havent joined a group yet. btw, can we leave a group? [b]EDITED[/b]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-09 07:37:39)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My egroup is Rockstars....:ninja:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-22 12:32:49)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i think the Egroups is interesting for me.. i'd like to join Class S..:D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy