• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=faelnar84]I really want to join Class-S but I`m afraid Tunie wont accept it.[/quote] waaaaaa. OMEG. why me? :lol: :lol: im the one whos clicking the approve button, but the decision is not only mine, i also need my groupmates opinion regarding the pending requests. =) :) [hr][hr][hr] this is a friendly advise :D next tym if you have a campaign, just do it only on the right thread. this is a egroups discussion not the mature thingy topic. :) so we wont be having any misunderstanding here :D i hope you get my point, anyways, stop it yaw :lol: PS. if you have a problem about our group. feel free to PM the leader or the founder of the group so we can discuss it thanks. :D Good Day and keep rocking rockstars :)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-08-22 23:45:16)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote][b]portuniecho wrote:[/b] Good Day and keep rocking rockstars :)[/quote] [b]Thanks Echo... :D[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]this is a friendly advise :D next tym if you have a campaign, just do it only on the right thread. this is a egroups discussion not the mature thingy topic. :) so we wont be having any misunderstanding here :D i hope you get my point, anyways, stop it yaw :lol:[/quote] lol good point boo.. there would have been no misunderstanding in the first place. lol [quote=bhebhiej]@duch You're right....and we're not "forcing" anybody to be mature, our "campaign" is simply to bring attention to the fact that we all need to show more maturity. Simply that. And you're very right that this all came from a misunderstanding that just happened to have Class-S and Be Mature in the same post and some of us took things the wrong way. As far as I'm concerned, it's settled, I hope. That's why I used PM as much as I could to try and clarify the misinterpretations.[/quote] So it's settled then? =| PS. i was going to post my ROCKSTAR message in the BE MATURE thread but i lost it :wasted: lol.. nvm.. ill go make it again in the right thread.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-23 00:02:13)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]ducheszv wrote:[/b] So it's settled then? =|[/quote] [b]I think it is... Bro jesse and all other members are aware that what happened is all just a [u]misunderstanding[/u], And we will make sure that this won't happen again...[/b] [b]A very Good day to all Class-S Keep on Rocking...:eh: [/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-22 23:58:26)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]So it's settled then? =|[/quote] Thanks to Deviantangel1995, yes, I believe it's settled. He showed more maturity than any of the parties involved in this recent mess and I have a lot of respect for him. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol i read your post somewhere. :rolleyes: :lol: and yes, he's only 12 years old but i believe you know that :eh:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]faelnar84 wrote: I really want to join Class-S but I`m afraid Tunie wont accept it. waaaaaa. OMEG. why me? :lol: :lol: im the one whos clicking the approve button, but the decision is not only mine, i also need my groupmates opinion regarding the pending requests. =) :)[/quote] bwahahaha :lol::lol::lol: tunie is scary.. :paranoid::paranoid: :lol::lol: nah.. tunie is the one who made me a member of the class.. really thank him for that!.. (by using his [i]member of the month[/i] privilege) anyways,, i can see that CLASS-S is on the approval mode!.. sooooooooo :penguin::penguin:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

I like to join NarutoFanzShinobiElite bcoz of my addictness to naruto.. and all members there are kind but in clss s... im happy too.. coz they are giving a warm welcome to others... and friendly too... hmm.. other members in class S looks like scary... but their just doing their job... when the time comes ull know their not that scary.. HAHAHA.... CLASS S and NarutoFanzShinobiElite love u all :kiss: and oh.... for the "campaign" here... its finished bhebhiej said... :thumbsup:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-23 01:02:01)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]just 5 words It is just a campaign. And it's not meant for you either. To be honest, you should be the one saying that to me because i'm just 13. I myself know i'm not yet mature enough. So if you still don't forgive me, and you still don't understand. PM me. Don't pm MY groupmates. You are pissed because of me, not because of them [whoever u are. lolx :D ] If they know you're explanation, w/c on my side, isn't true and we just had a misunderstanding, they'll be pissed because of me too.[/quote] *chuckles* Next time, [b]think[/b] first before you post something. Even just 5 words could bring destruction. Lol nvm. And oh-- I don't reply any PM regarding this case due to some people who posted their sent/reply PMs on a discussion. I think [b]PM[/b] stands for [b]Private[/b] Message not [b]Public[/b] Message. Pathetic is Pathetic. I ROR'd. :lol: Good thing it's settled now. (?) I hope next time, members won't post such an unrelated quote to their post. :thumbsup:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-23 01:25:17)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]What's going on here? Let's just stop everything....This is not an all out war between Rockstars and Class S... It's simply a misunderstanding between some members here... If you've got any problems with some members then PM (Private Message) him/her... If that member's PM function is disabled then post a Public Message that you need to confront him/her about some issues (Without using any inappropiate terms)... If any member recieves any Private Message regarding the issue then it's better to respond than just ignore it so that the whole thing will be settled.. If someone made a mistake regarding his/her post then PM that person the appropiate way...No need to laugh about it or imply on things like "Be careful on who you're messing with" blah blah... So go confront eachother so that everything will be alright and this will end for good... :penguin:[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]I really want to join Class-S but I`m afraid Tunie wont accept it.[/quote] [i]Actually,everyone is looking forward to belong to the group Class-S even me there are many many many members there who are waiting for the approval of the leaders of Class-S,i know that some members didn't make it to enter the group,as the Class-S description said they also need the opinion of the members not only the leader,and i know either that some members said that you need to be popular just to belong in Class-S cause the Class-S members are popular well,i think that's not true that's why they have requirements just like the other groups too...=)[/i]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-08-23 02:49:43)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]You don't need to be popular to be in an egroup... I know Class - S is a well known group coz they consist mostly of pioneers of this forum and most of them are moderators.. I've got friends there on that egroup.. some of them are okay.. The objectives of their egroup actually makes sense coz there a lot of rippers, spammers etc. lurking around this forum and they're the ones who are good in getting rid of them.. So it's okay if some members here wanna join their egroup to interact with the other class s members and help out in managing the forum..making it spam-free etc... But joining an egroup just to be popular? That's really very shallow.. and worse... There's an ftalk member before who just wanted to join Class S coz he/she wanted to step down on other people... He/she had the balls to confess that her previous egroup (which no longer exist) is becoming boring and she wanted to join Class S to gain popularity and make other members be intimidated of him/her... He/she continued to express that he/she would love to use words "epic fail" blah (i don't know the other terms) to bring down on people he/she doesn't like.. I was like :O [i](This post are for members who's intentions is just to be popular to harm other members)[/i] It creeps me out... Let's not be like that... Peace :penguin: [/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-23 03:23:19)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMEG. i was like :o :o :o WTH. i wonder whos that member is :paranoid: :paranoid: that member is really funny. :retard: so that's what other members here thinks about class-s group. [i][b]to be popular to harm other members[/b][/i] HA HA HA . :| NO . to harm?. why would we? =| lols :lol: :lol: no no no =|

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-08-23 03:27:21)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

may i ask? how can i join in group?? educate me plss :paranoid:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-08-23 03:34:29)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ That's one funny siggy =| Just go to egroups section and click on which egroup you wanna join... [quote=portuniecho]HA HA HA . :| NO . to harm?. why would we? =| lols :lol: :lol: no no no =|[/quote] [b] LOL no one wants harm....like Hell no.. Who would want that?... :lol:[/b][b] To those people..Go find another forum with you wanna harm people :penguin:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-23 03:38:34)

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks Ms. Aya.. A lot helpful informations! :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So let them think of us that way. That's their idea anyway :lol: All we can say is... The moderators on our group tries our best to moderate. We try our best to contribute - Codes, Layout, Help, Music, Add-Ons, Anime, ETC... We try our best to provide bias replied on suggestion regarding on the situation. We try not to Show-Off except on some occasions. Anyway, There are different perspectives... A group member has a inside view of the group. A non-member thinks of our group in other ways, that's why they want to join. I respect your discussion if guys think our group that way. It's your point of view. The group member have their own. Just remember... Contact me regarding group problems. I won't bite.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-23 03:39:33)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Contact us regarding any group / personal problems too... We won't bite your head off! It's a bit disappointing... I know some of my rockmates made some mistakes and they're even trying to patch things up the proper way and trying to apologize... Ano ba naman yan? They're trying to apologize and still you give sarcastic remarks and insult my rockmates thru PMs..ang sama naman yan... very inappropiate.. very rude.. Pare, walang personalan..Well I'm Filipino.. I don't think filipinos are like that..Mahiya ka naman..I'm trying to be patient over the whole issue..If you're suffering with a personality problem or some sort of anti-social d/o then maybe we would understand you.. PM me if you've got any problems... [/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-23 03:57:53)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]eGroups is not created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to find which group they share the same interest with thus tightening bonds between us ftalkers. Do not think that this group is more in inferior or superior with the others. Remember, each group has a different goal and purpose. All eGroups are equal.[/quote] like what Ate Aya said. ALL egroups are equal. Some groups have moderators or other member that is popular but that doesn't mean that their group are the best.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I thinked about it,And I loev TS I feel I am a real member there.I will forever be a member. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:15

[ 9 queries - 0.126 second ]
Privacy Policy