• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

mark5818
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

nice infos....^_^
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Everyone! Join TS. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if there was no class-s i think id never join any group :lol: or id join [b]TS[/b] :eh: the people there are cool :cool: :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-11 11:01:49)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]All Egroups are cool..They have each of their own style and objectives..It's just up to the person on which group to join..which group they belong best..We don't force anyone...If they wanna leave then leave, If they wanna stay then stay =)[/b] [b] Which reminds me...It's about time for me and Bro Guile to remove some members having less than 100 posts :ninja:[/b] [b]"[i]We're all unique...Just like everyone else..[/i]"[/b] :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: [b]Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw... ganun ba ba ka lala ang Class S? Class S? Talk of town? aw... hahahaha i wasnt expect people would do anything just to get in to class S! promise!! :lol: n0w i know why people reacts on class S all i kn0w we are the Eye of Admin second to Mods! we Report not banned! :lol: we Roam not eat we even make friends! :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sometimes, I think of joining Class-S. But, When I joined TS, I`ve changed my mind. =) I`m in love with TS now and no group can ever replace TS in my life. =):thumbsup: TS rocks!!!! :P
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I love Class-S. :wow: But I actually joined Rockstars and Class X for a short while before I joined my current group. I didn't think I'd get accepted. But Yeaaah, I'm glad :) So glad :) But if I wasn't in Class-S I might have joined TS. I love them. But I'm not so close with everybody :))
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well all of us had our own uniqueness even in our groups, My first group I join was rockstars, nd still enjoying it ryt now =) :lol: Proud to be Rockstars!! Keep Rockin!!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i Joined Scandalers for just a while! :lol: the group was sooo funny & cool! :lol: but my 1st Group was Class S, Then i Joined Scandalers for i while cuz i believed im one of them,. i join them just to make sure they still my friends and wanna kn0w wats up with the group and yeah i wanna kn0w how they do & how's life! Then Came Back to Class S cuz i Loev Class S :D =D [b]Class S[/b] the Best!
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wink. * fashionista is not on the list..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]wow..as Commander Angeli said.. we are all unique.. (: correct me guys if i am wrong okay??.. i think [i]Rockstars[/i] is the loudest group.. we have the most number of posts.. what else.. :wasted: i am not gonna say that we are the best group.. because we have diffirent views and opinions for the best group..lol but i'll just say that..We love each others.. we are like a family at Rockstars.. we are happy.. weee..sometimes melodramatics.. :lol:[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]if there was no class-s i think id never join any group :lol: or id join TS :eh: the people there are cool :cool: :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=deathsiren]But if I wasn't in Class-S I might have joined TS. I love them. But I'm not so close with everybody :))[/quote] [quote=karuro72002]i Joined Scandalers for just a while! :lol: the group was sooo funny & cool! :lol:[/quote] haha tnx guys for introducing our group. anyways, if i were not in TS, maybe i will join class-s =) many of my friendships are there. i dont know if TS is better now, because im the new leader there. :lol: [hr][hr] Rockstar also is cool, they are all friendly plus i like their style hehe. [hr] thats the group i know for now. :D i want to know moar other group ;)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^aw... long before Class S Class X and Class E was Born., Scandal's Reign Ftalk's Air! :eh: Spreading Scandals around! :lol: i rmmbr Polgoso Chester! & sadameng & Harvi! :lol: and ej! i remmbr the dei i told clang some bad things! :lol: i also remmbr the Manila Paper! :puke: aw that's not me ok? eeeww... :lol: i miss Potatoes Tomates & the Rangers! :lol: LOL i miss the conference! :eh: so much! Hope there will be a YM Conference again! :eh: everyone is invited! :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]/!\ eGroups is not created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to find which group they share the same interest with thus tightening bonds between us ftalkers. Do not think that this group is more in inferior or superior with the others. Remember, each group has a different goal and purpose. All eGroups are equal.[/quote] I just want to remind everyone about the very first paragraph from the thread root, [b]that eGroups were not created to compete with each other[/b]. It will depend on the member's perception to which group he/she prefers to join, or enjoying. Thanks and God bless us all.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ thats true! :D so Class or watever group we are on the same level! :eh: all of us are just a member of FTALK not the owner! :eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I love being a part of Rockstars. They amuse me :D ALL of them do ! =|
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Haha.Yeah the Class-S is the talk of the town.LOL. Many members wanna join Class-S But like others says, if there is no Class-S,they might be joining TS.haha. Gawd.I miss the Class-TS invasion. LOL.We had fun there in the conference. Then we can't understand each other.HAHA I miss them.Class-TS ROCKS! :P
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I'm enjoying being part of the TS now. I lalalab them :]][/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

at first i never thought of joining any egroups simply because i cant find any that really fits my personality until [b]TS[/b] was created..why i joined TS? it is because it's the only egroup that allows us to speak tagalog :lol:..nah, just kidding..people there are effin crazy! specially our new leader..=D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love my current group now. ;) [b]TS[/b] My e-groups joining history :lol: : First, I received a gm from Shirow to the Class-S members at the time. There was a link there, and he was saying that the Class-S members should go/visit that link(i think. that's what i can remember.haha). Well, i was curious because that link contained the word "egroups" or something like that. I'm not sure abt the link thing i said, [i]basta [/i]there's something with the link that made me interested in clicking it. When i clicked it, i dunno but i didn't read the rest of the page. there was an "eGroups » Class-S" link that showed(of course.) above the group description *--why am i really focusing on the details?HAHA*. then i saw some groups there, and i was torn(haha.not the right word to put in here.XD) between joining the "black-pinkers-clan" and the "GFX troops".. the "[b]black-pinkers-clan[/b]" really fit me,obviously because of my username :lol: . I joined there. it was quite boring that time in there--sorry. so i left and joined [b]GFX troops[/b]. I had soo much fun in there.. then some fight happened, and 2 ex-members(i think i won't say the name anymore) left. Those 2 members are just some of the members who make the group fun. When they left, it was kinda boring now, not much discussions are taking place, and it made me feel that i need to join another group--i miss those 2 members soo bad that time that i followed ex-member 1 :lol: and that's when I joined [b]Rockstars[/b]. I also had fun there, but not the fun that i felt in GT... So, that's the reason I left and i found Eptok Pinoy Scandalers, now [b]The Scandalers[/b].. and that's my current group now. Haha As you can see, I had joined many groups before. Haha. --and it proved TS was the right group for me, and GT the 2nd.haha ThankYou for reading my boring story :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:30

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy