• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

ok.. like daiz.. i was originally a Black Pinkers' Clan because i love black and pink.. and at the same time.. it was the only public group i saw at that time that i was a newbie which fitted me.. but when i grew the number of posts i had and started socializing with people, i joined Friendstertalk University.. and now im really enjoying the company of those people.. and i am soo active now.. lolz.. i dunno up until when will i stay there., but i am happy now.. ;]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center][quote][b][u]~~Rockstar~~[/u][/b][/quote] [quote][b]I was planning to join FU, but Malow told me to join Rockstar, so I try to join and they accept me, I had a very good time over there, Bro Guile, Jesse, Orio,Sis Mabel, Sis Mikay, Ate Penoy, Ate O, and other members who's been my friend that always kept us laughing everytime. We're like no ending rock, we always do some crazy weird ideas that keep us being active, even if I doesn't sleep (hehe). We keep on trying to rock the egroup section all the time. At Rockstar we keeps on rocking, we're active all the time. I meet many friends that keeps me from staying and believe that this will be the best group I'm gonna join. but after few months some member started leaving, but we still keep rocking no matter what to keep rockstar shine and active, one time I think that I wanna leave the group too because many leaves and we start being in-active, but something change my mind, one day We try to be active again and start rocking again to keep us shining beyond the in-activeness of us. Even if we're in fall down mode (haha) We'll always keep rockstar the loudest group in Fstalk. I'm gonna do my best to keep the best group to be always always the loudest rocking group that there is. I wish that rockstar will be like the old times, where we always keep on rockin, keep on laughing, keep on being the best. Now we will try to bring back those times that keep me rockin till now. I'm gonna stay at rockstar because I know that we rockmates will try our best to stand and be active once and for all. Rockmates is what keep Rockstar real and tough. I learn many things here that keeps me standing. We fall, we stand, we rock! [/b][/quote] [quote][b]Rockmates, no matter what, keep rockin![/b][/quote] [/align] [i]Fixed wrong BBCODE[/i]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-12-23 11:50:19)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Very well said :D Rockstar is the loudest group in ftalk. When i joined at rockstar, so many things i learned.. I have a lot of friends, (as well as sometimes, i'm a snobber :lol: ) chitchats and i really miss those crazy things. But now, some members are left the group. Because of misunderstanding, and inactive members. And everything is still a blur. Sometimes, I decided to leave the rockstar and to join in the other group. But i realized, that i have a lot of memories and friends in rockstar that i cannot forget anymore those things. We try to be strong. We are keep on rockin.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was originally a member of the Rockstars. And guess what? I was one of the first few members of that group. I still remember the Private Message the Rockstar founder, Angeli_7, sent me: What would be better for our group: Rockstar or Rated-R? Lol. Time passes by, and I decided to leave the Rockstar and join the Artwork 101 (I think this is where I belong). And luckily, I'm currently the group's leader. Go on team! :lol:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^i'm fu member.. first i must join skyline.. cause my best buds was there.. but i decided to join fu.. they're soo nice.. all the baklesh..and tambz there.. i'm always having a great time there..wakoko..xp
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the very first Egroup that i joined is [b]Friendstertalk University[/b]..at first.. i was a bit shy coz i was only a talker with exactly 100 posts..then.. the very first friend i made was [b]kwek[/b] aka mjd(churvachurva) - i forgot the numbers ahaha.. and then.. she said i should make sum [i]epal moments[/i] to make more friends. that was exactly what i did.. and from the day i joined [b]friendstertalk university[/b] until now.. i am active and i am enjoying my stay with all the bakla and tamboys... there are so many posera there.. like poserang tamboy which is my nanay and poserang dolphin.. imagine a dolphin being a posera? .. i enjoy staying with that group.. being in a large community.. oh i mean [b]family [/b] is great.. the leader as of now has so many [i]kalokohan[/i] which made the group more and more and more and uber more enjoying.. all i can say is.. the [b] family, friendstertalk University[/b] is having so much fun because of everybody.. xD i also tried joining MMP.. for one or two days only.. that was last week i think. i was the 19th member of that group. (if i am correct).. i joined coz i really wanted to try other groups. but i felt sumhow out of place and all.. so i returned to my family after a day or two.. and they welcomed me with a very very warm welcome. hugz and kisses (ahihi) and i was pretty shocked when i returned coz my [b]family[/b] missed me. ahaha.. and as of now. i am enjoying my life with [b]friendstertalk University[/b], a[b]Family[/b] where u can always show anykind of sweetness, bitterness, love, [i]katarayan[/i], stupidity and almost sort of everything.. the [b]family[/b] accepted me in whatever way i act.. a retard, stupid, crzy, emo, bitter, loveless, problematic, senti, happy, jolly and all.. we are joined by [b]love[/b] and for love this family will live... xD
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][quote][align=center][b]For my TS Family[/b][/align][/quote] guys, some times, im wodrin', is TS the Official Mental Asylum of Ftalk?:retard: i cant barely see NORMAL being there..lol! ONLY ME!! lol!:lol: for my almost 3 months of stay in there, i found a reason to be active. i found not only friendship..but also TEXTMATES..lol!:lol: i mean FAMILY.=) Guys, though half of our group is inactive, WE able to keep it alive and rocking, well WE should be cause [b]WE exactly defined what CRAZINESS means.[/b]:eh: Stay as humble and cool as you are.. Happy Holidays Guys. aylalalalalabyooooooooo!:wow: And to the people behind TS..i SALUTE you all.. thanks for creating this [b]UNIQUE[/b] group, though our purpose was still kinda absurd to me..:lol: me <--:wallbash: [b]To other Egroups[/b] Hi..*waves* how's you?! are you fine thank you?! :lol: exchange members?? joke!:P HAPPY HOLIDAYS...=)[/quote]

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-24 00:18:54)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]For my TS Family[/align][/quote] The group of 'endangered cute human beings' :lol: What i like with this group is they love each other. I remember they have a call names :lol: I like their callnames, so unique :eh: Also we can speak either tagalog or english (taglish) or english carabao :lol: I miss the pioneer of the TS. hope they can visit the group if they have time. Stay the same guys, love you all hehe. Happy Holiday ;) [b]To other Group[/b] :D:D:D:D:D hello, hi, mabuhay :lol: where's my gift haha. happy holidays :kiss: [spoiler]i miss the [b]Class-TS[/b] invasion at YM confe :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-12-23 18:48:58)

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah..Ms.GM is definitely right=) the group that i joined is [b]FRIENDSTERTALK UNIVERSITY[/b]=) as for me,this is the best egroup here in ftalk..(ooops! sorry..no offense to others) know why? because we're just like family there:D i met a lot of friends there,and their so nice! really!!=D haha..xD... im enjoying my life w/ FU that's all:D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aw. man, I want the Class-TS : The invasion again :wow:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]guys, some times, im wodrin', is TS the Official Mental Asylum of Ftalk?:retard: i cant barely see NORMAL being there..lol! ONLY ME!! lol!:lol:[/quote] ^Yes it is!haha whoo....XD i'm normalling three am i nothing? =D *say what?haha To all Egroups: have a nice holiday with your co-members.. :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Woo. D: gotta post here. [spoiler]The first ever group I joined was Black-Pinkers clan, owned by sis Chariz. But when the group wasnt active that much, compared to the other ones, I decided to leave. aww. lol. I had a hard time looking for a group again. I tried to join Artwork 101, But they never accepted me. I dunno why? :lol: XD haha. anyway, I joined FU and become a pioneer there. :lol: I became Ms. FU when President LH was still there. Then fortunately, I became the leader of FU. :lol::lol: I was so happy that time. But then, as time passed, I dunno but I got tired? and then I decided to transfer group again, If you'll ask what the reason is, its CHAW. lol. :lol: I lab her and I wanna be with her. :) Well, I love all FU members too. Nothing changed guys, I still love you all. :redface: I hope you too loves me still. Hahaha. :)[/spoiler] [hr] [spoiler][b]Mga Masasaying Pinoy[/b] I think is the kewlest. :lol: ( FU is the best still. ) Well its true that everyone in MMP is masasayahin. :lol: Whenever were having confe, it Feels like heaven. Jok. XDD hahaha. Everyone is so funny, there's no KJ. excpet for one. XD hahaha. Especially Jam and Chaw :wow: Hahaha. they're like the best future love partners. XD hahaha. :lol: Im happy wit moi current group. :)[/spoiler] OT : Check our group banner. :-JJJ Hahaha. Demn XD :lol::lol: and oh. [b]Merry Christmas to all teh groups also. =)[/b]

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-23 21:50:01)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Since this is an egroup discussion, i will comment the 'mga masayahing pinoy group' =D all i can say is i like the banner haha. specially the error message :lol: is it really a style? :paranoid: and anyways, mod james pics there are so cute :wow: =D hahaha. nice group ;):thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ I hate you Fafa Dondon! =D No, it's just when im making the banner. There's an error appeared. And i was like WTF?! Then, i printscreen it. Then post it there. Hahaha.
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] at first , i joined the black pinkers club coz i love the combination and since i was a newbie , that was the only public group where i can join . . but i really wanted to join the FU so i posted and posted and posted until i reached the desired number of posts , and now , ding daiz , hu's so frndly welcomed me warmly . . i'm loving FU [ i'm not yet actv coz i'm still shy ] i hope to get to know more of my fu classmates :lol: [/b][/align][/color]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kessyl09]at first , i joined the black pinkers club coz i love the combination and since i was a newbie , that was the only public group where i can join . . but i really wanted to join the FU so i posted and posted and posted until i reached the desired number of posts , and now , ding daiz , hu's so frndly welcomed me warmly . . i'm loving FU [ i'm not yet actv coz i'm still shy ] i hope to get to know more of my fu classmates :lol:[/quote] lolz.. same here.. hahaha.. i think we all got from the same boat.. lolz..
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first joined in fu then transferred to new group cosss of some reason
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im still in FU.. and happy being there.. =D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]To Weepee [White Protector][/b] Thanks for teh Friendship,Our naughtiness. i love you all and if i leave ill never forget all of you. ;) happy holiday guyx! :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]MMP or Mga Masaying Pinoy![/b] WAAAH. I love you guys. You're so crazy. Thanks for the friendship. Bride, Jam, Cupcake, Trick, Chan, Mela, Muffins, and others.. LOVE YOU. :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:56

[ 10 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy