• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Oh. Happy anniversary to The Scandalers. 2 years. O.O
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

2 years baby!! hahahahahaha :music::music::music: btw, uhm i think some of the pioneer egroups also celebrated their 2nd year few weeks ago, happy anniversary to US! :excited2:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

happy 2nd anniversary TS. :D
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Happy 2nd Anniversary TS. :** I love you all so much. :) And oh, the video is fantastic ! :woohoo:
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy 2nd anniversary,ts.♥
eizness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Happy 2nd anniversary, TS. :) Lots of love, guys and gals.

Last edited by eizness (2010-06-26 07:07:34)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[size=6]Happy 2nd Anniversary The Scandalers[/size] I don`t know what to say. I`m speechless. :lol3: Anyway, I love you guys and gals. Let`s keep rocking and annoying each other. :lol3: :lol3:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Happy 2nd Anniversary TS! :]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

belated [size=5]Happy Anniversary TS![/size] omo~ i just remembered it now. T_T i love & miss you guys! T^T
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I almost forgot. *slaps her face* Happy 20th Monthsary MMP! I love you all. Mianhe for being inactive. :kiss::kiss:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I almost forgot to greet my family a.. HAPPY MONTHSARY GUYS & ILYAFR. Please catch this: :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yay. 20th monthsary of MMp. :) Happy motmot. :x
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Happy 20th. (: I loves you, MMP.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The egroup list is not complete. :d I see a lot of groups not included :plotting:
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Still Rockmates Rock
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for now im running CS! so i love CS much! xD LOL! :lol3::lol3: so so random :3
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Happy Anniversary to MMP. <3 It's our 2nd anniversary and we're inactive. =( Anyway, I miss you all.:invi:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Happy 2nd Anniversary MMP! I love you all! Hahaha. I didn't expect that we'd reach this far. Imagine, we're one of the oldest groups here in Ftalk. (I'm not comparing, though.) I just wish that we could still bring back the old activeness of the group, cuz' I know most of us are busy in school. Anyway, I wish us all the best! You guys always take care. :D
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Happy 2nd Birthdayyy MMP. :) I love ya`ll. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Egroups are cool. I was a member of Rockstars, White Protector, The Scandalers, Class-S, and class-abc123. :B You become closer to some members when you join an egroup. :woohoo: :pictures: :salute::salute2: Sankyuu for those who adopted me in the past :lol2: twas a nice xp. :dance:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:00

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy