• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

i still have to make up my mind to which group will i join:wallbash:,..=| as for me i wanna join class x `coz i want some adult discussion..=D but i think im not qualified `coz im too childish...:/:lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

^ lol adult discussions.. makes me think of Class S, Class X, and the missing Class E :lol: just jumble jumble it.. =D mishu dai khat!! :D [b]Topic[/b] weew i am so loving the eGroups :wow: finally admin granted our long time wish :lol: :lol: anyway.. if you're gonna create a group, make sure you can manage it well and not just let it rot.. lolz :D thanks admin :D youre the man! :cool:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-09 09:14:33)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lmao.. i wonder what that jumbled word be:rolleyes: :lol: mishu too mami...[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/6.gif[/img] topic: singles club also rocks.. xd.. i wanna join lots of groups here but im confused what group to join...[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/102.gif[/img]
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice idea here.. i saw some forums having this egroup system but good one on the innovation.. :) cuz those other forums dont have the link below ur ava.. ;) it adds recognition of ur membership on the group.. -well..did apply for Class X..hope i'm adult?..enough..lol
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ lol adult discussions.. makes me think of Class S, Class X, and the missing Class E just jumble jumble it..[/quote] :arrow: i actually made one before. some mods might have seen it :ninja: but then it was just a joke group and i left it because of class S, none claimed it so maybe admin deleted it. it was just a test group afterall. :eh:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Err wow, I just joined in Class S. :D Thanks guys!XD
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ you have been accepted cause ur qualified and chosen to be with us well welcome to the group =D :thumbsup:
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

emm~ Class-S looks great.. =):thumbsup: i'm just a newbie.. :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me want to join class s :lol: :rolleyes:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i already have one invitation from graphic troops.. hmm.. i love to join that group since they are for graphic maker [i](and I think I am)[/i] but im still waiting for more invitation which i can feel i belong too.. it's not bad that you have choices ayt? anyway.. I have a question.. if ever,, can I join a gruop without someone inviting me in that group? :paranoid:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah youve got a point there... ;) haha... dont really want to join a group where im not welcome. :| yeah yes u can join without an invi.. siz bembi.. ;)
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]dont really want to join a group where im not welcome. :|[/quote] ^ i agree with you siz tinay.. i am checking on the e-groups they all sound good and interesting.. hope to fine one ^^ you guys rock!!

Last edited by skyfire14 (2008-05-09 19:54:32)

chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

are there any other UPians here in Ftalk? --might as well create our own egroup here..:)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Yea.. I joined Black-pinkers Clan. But i leave it.. I feel bad.. I think i'll choose a group that i really belong =|[/b][/align]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-05-09 23:45:40)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ you have been accepted cause ur qualified and chosen to be with us well welcome to the group[/quote] LOL thanks kua shi. Hahaha. XD~
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

darn.. hehehe,, i dont know how to join :wasted:.. anyone? please teach me? =( geeezzzzz,, i don't even know which group,, but i really wanna join a group that i belong,,
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I belong to rated-r.. good thing sis angeli approved me.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@jay: youll see the [b]eGroups[/b] icon on top besides rules and chat button ;) just click the eGroups :) then choose from the lists :) me want to join class - S , but i joined Hunkies... :) weee thnx thnx lord h ;) =) :kiss:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-10 02:47:00)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i also joined hunkies cuz that's where my ate tinay's at.. and besides it says FRIENDLY .. hehehe,
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

awww.... thats really nice jay... never expected that... :kiss: all the groups are cool... but yeah... i like it better at Hunkies...especially no bro jay and siz faith are there :) =) :kiss: =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:07

[ 9 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy