• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=eney0715]So far, Rockstars is still the loudest group.. :D eventhough so many members already left us.. we are still trying to be happy..[/quote] yah, we always try to cheer up the Rockstars, even many people already leave =|, we always want Rockstar to be always active like the old days :eh:, :lol:[quote=eney0715]Hey.. i have been receiving rumors that we reject pending requests without even giving them a PM.. just a clarrification.. WE never reject pending membership requests of those members who lack the qualifications of being a part of Rockstars.. The truth is, we are giving them time to complete all the requirements.. so please stop doing that.. anyways..[/quote] agree with this, bcuz many peoples want to join, and it's hard that u just do it by urself, with those peoples =), and there is the qualifications that we always need to follow in Rockstars =). :thumbsup: [quote=ducheszv]we'll plan on the E-group xchange gift thing by december.. :P :penguin:[/quote] xcahnge? wat do this mean? lyk we can go to another group? lyk open posting there? :paranoid:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

I'm happy for Rockstars, but happier for the Artwork 101. I just greeted the members a while ago.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I quited Rockstars.. My new group is Friendstertalk University.. I have a really good reason why i left Rockstars! :smoke:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]xcahnge? wat do this mean? lyk we can go to another group? lyk open posting there? :paranoid:[/quote] aww noo.. maybe we'll open a thread for that.. im still thinking a way how to make this work.. :lol: [b]Topic[/b] im proud to be [b]Class-S[/b].. always have =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-11 06:16:54)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Happy of being a Scandaler. Haha.[b]Craziness[/b] occurs. lawl.Especially.. if.. [b]Class-S[/b] and [b]TS [/b]are [b]together![/b] ROCK ON!Yeah! Haha.\m/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My first e-group was fansigns club.[/b]:lol:[b] but i left there after 2 weeks coz there's no one posting. :retard::retard: my second group was rockstars. It was really fun.,especially the confe. :lol: and i always enjoy talking with my rockmates., especially kuya jesse and kuya guile and orio and even angel. :lol: oh,and of course kuya jie. :P:P:P However, unexpected things really [u]punkd[/u] me. :D so i changed to WP. :cool: WP is actually a cool group., with i think only 7 of us are active there. :lol: and the founder is like a mushroom., (like sis angel) he is posting at unexpected time. :rolleyes: anyway, i want to put the requirements for those who wanna join WP but its always error., :disgust: exceeded 65kb or something. anyway.,i wanna put it coz most of the members who join WP are newbies. :lol: with 0 posts. :wasted: WP only accepts those with 1000 posts above or promoter/moderator rank. :D but i PM those i reject,i tell them the reason. :D[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]aww noo.. maybe we'll open a thread for that.. im still thinking a way how to make this work.. :lol:[/quote] whew, ok, tnx for rplying @ t: see my the 1st post in this page :P
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Advance merry xmas to all.lols ER. lawvv my co-TS members :kiss:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]When i first heard about E-groups, i joined Eptok Pinoy Scandalers. but it was kind of boring and i was always out of place. haha. so i joined Artwork 101. I kinda liked it there cuz you can share graphics and stuff. it's soo cool. I never left since then and I'm the current leader of Artwork 101 now. I don't really care if only few posts them. I'm trying to make the e-group alive again. go Artworkers =P[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My first E-group was Hunkies lol then when I came back it's already Alchemist Explicit AE haha. I think I only posted one "hi" on that group. So I left. kinda bowing I ask in the underground section what group to join someone told me to join Rockstars so i did. now I'm still there. Real fun :D wakokok :)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My first egroup was hunkies, turned into elite and then alchemy explicit... =) after a month, a lot of members are not active and left the group with no reason.. so in my case, i decided to leave that egroup because it's kinda boring... After that, i enrolled in Ftalk University because sis reika invited me. Like my old egroup, i was out of place and it's also kinda boring because some members are not participate. oops stop me. :/ and then i decided to drop out.. nyak :D After a weeks, i joined rockstar... but before that... i asked bro guile what is the inside of that group. As of now, i'm solid rockstar member and i'm proud of it! :thumbsup:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]mine, i first registered to single goes hot coz im single & hot...hehehe...well anyways, its boring too & no discussions so far...so i decided to leave & enroll to fstalk university...right now i still dont know if im going to stay here or what's the best for me...i have in mind to create a group specifically for christians in fstalk and actually i suggested it in christian in fstalk forum but it seem that others dont cooperate,...so thats all i can share for now.[/b][/color]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i suggest that the egroup discussion will have threads for organize discussions within the egroup just suggesting :D TOPIC: my egroup is [b]class X[/b] and im loving it, ahha we discuss mature stuffs and so forth haha :D

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-11-15 05:43:34)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i was a black pinkers clan member "originally" coz i uber luv black n' pink,, im so inactive at dat time and after a few days or weeks,, i transferred in FU... at 1st i was rili inactive but now.. it's totally different.. i'm rili enjoying my stay there though "others" say dat we're not having fun...if only dey knw :eh: i have this many crazy friends,, it's unusual when we are serious :lol: though some leave but now i understand dat there's no such thing as permament.. :D

Last edited by daixee mae (2008-12-22 21:04:23)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for this e-group thingy. U made us socialized ... more and more.. :thumbsup: I love mah group... naruto fanz, although.. they're saying that i shuda transfer to... executive coder group.[/b]
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok, you totally forgot to include my group =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] A Holiday Message To [b][color=red][ Class-S ][/color][/b] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2e64nyx.gif[/img] [spoiler][hr][hr] [b]We are the beginning.[/b] I will not expound how that means but if you are a true [Class-S] you will know. Many have mocked us, told different sorts of tales about our group and vile words yet here we stand together. We have the kind of friendship that neither time or space or fights can break. No matter how busy we are, we still stand together. We had our trials and fights, but still we find a way to make peace with each other. Each of us are cut out on the same attitude, likes and interest that made our friendship stronger than any other group. True, we have different views on certain situations but we know how to separate issues in ftalk from our relationship. People have different perceptions to our group but we know better than to let it weaken our foundation. I am blessed and honored to be one of the 4 founders of this group. [quote][b]ONCE a true [color=red][Class-S][/color] always a [color=red][Class-s][/color][/b][/quote] I love you guys :wow: Happy Christmas and Merry New Year. [hr][hr][/spoiler] [/align] now I made my Oscar Winning speech :lol: where's Vitz?? arghhhh :wallbash: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-12-22 03:38:00)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] I was surprised with that speech. It's like you're running for president, Duch. :eh: Relax.:lol: --- [b][i]To The Scandalers[/b][/i] Merry Christmas everyone. Even though you're inactive in the forum -- you're still part of the family :penguin: Happy Holidays. :kiss:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@duch OMEGEASS thats epic i shed manly tears lolwut? believe on me who believes on you, believe on yourself who believes on class-s lulz so randum XD [align=center][spoiler]<drama> Well i am so very glad and happy to be with my friends including mai waifu on Class-S we for so known each other for a long long time ago since i am not a mod and egroups isn't existing yet but then due to our friendship and obstacles we've overcome , here we are now an official group on ftalk. I'm so proud to be one of the founder who forged and created this group.. hahaha oh wow tl;dr [ftw!!1] continue to partey hard for teh win :lol: </drama> [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2a85gtx.jpg[/img] have a loli christmas and a moe new year to all Class-S :lol:[/spoiler] [/align]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-12-22 20:58:27)

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my first group was [b]FU[/b]. im soo inactive that time. that's why i transferred to [u]singles goes hot[/u]:lol: and then transferred to [u]skyline[/u] now im back and currently enjoying my stay in [b]FRiENDTERTALK UNiVERSiTY![/b] [ woah! proud:eh: ] my classmates there are soo cool.:cool: enjoying time with em. making some chikka and whateverrs.:lol: im really having fun with em:P:P:P [quote]happy holidays everyone!;][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:51

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy