• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

^ lol. [b]BOSS[/b]. :xixi::xixi: @ Kiiiiim. (((= C'mon. :lol3: [hr][hr] I hope we`ll all be active tomorrow. :xixi:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

im loving mmp's new banner tho my eyebags are visible lol iana's was an epic WIN, jolo's? oh nvm :lol3: jokee! congrats [u]members of the month[/u]. FIRST TIME EVER. oha :dance:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Iana's su püreteh in the member of the month. :woohoo: I love our new banner. :heart::lol3::lol3: and it gave me hard time finding my face. :lol3: ROFLL
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ you're way too gorgeous on our banner, ikr? :giggle: well, i finished our banner around 4am. then i can't sleep until 6:30 in the morning. the hell = fail. :lol3:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3535641;1271814742]^ you're way too gorgeous on our banner, ikr? :giggle:[/quote] Ikr?! :lol3::lol3: Thanks to James for giving so much effort for our banner. :over: XD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ neks, that such an inspiring msg of yours. :( :xixi:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Wow e? :xixi: HAHA. lol congrats. XD
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im loving MMP's banner. and im lolling at rule number 2 :xixi:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I saw MMP's banner and I lold at rule no. 2 [i]ok, kayo na maganda at sexy [/i] =D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm loving the MMP's new banner. I saw my pic there and it was like :xixi:. Haha =D @ eri: hahahaha XDD
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03;#3541188;1272128309]I saw MMP's banner and I lold at rule no. 2 ok, kayo na maganda at sexy =D[/quote] XDDD We know right? Char :-JJ :xixi: Hey biatch, go online. :rolleyes:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03;#3541188;1272128309]I saw MMP's banner and I lold at rule no. 2 ok, kayo na maganda at sexy =D[/quote] We know right? :lol3::lol3: Jk :lol3: I wonder if James is really serious abt kicking members. ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i already did, right? :D is missing my family here. i'm kinda not in the mood these past few days. but swear.. i'll be back by tommorowww. :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mmp has a new banner? i mean different from the one with our pictures? how come i ddnt know about this? (or im so noob i ddnt figure out that twas the present banner theyre talking about LOLs)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3557206;1272733688]^ i already did, right? :D[/quote] Hey, I posted this on the 25th of April. ((((= I didn't know, right? (((= :lol3:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@lei: how come? i removed kaygee's pic. :lol: imyyy lei. @paw: hahaha. i'm kinda stupid, i forgot that your last post is last thursday. :lol3:

Last edited by jamessss:b (2010-05-02 00:38:40)

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][size=5][b]HAPPY 18th MONTH MMP! [/b][/size][/quote] [/align]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My e-group is ROCKSTARS :yes2:[/b]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][scroll][size=6]Happy 18th Monthsary MMP![/size][/scroll][/align][/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[scroll][b][size=6]Happy 18th Monthsary, MMP![/scroll][/b][/size] For the [s]dramatic[/s][b]message[/b]; [spoiler]Happy 18th monthsary, guys. I bet you know that I love you so much. [b]<":[/b] Thank you for the good times we've shared, for the funny confes, for teaching me a lot of lessons in life. And this goes for the ex-MMP members as well. :D And I hope that we'd be the same forever & ever. And for the ex-MMP members, I still love you guys. :lick: MMP is [b]once tasted; always wanted[/b]. (((: lols. :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: Seriously. The MMP had changed my life. And I will remember you guys `till the rest of my life. :kiss::kiss: Ilabyuallforreals. (I just remembered, are we the one who make-[i]pauso[/i] for the words: forreals and ak?) :lol3::lol3:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Bridget (2010-05-03 06:19:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:00

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy