• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

First of all, I joined [b]Class-S[/b]. when I was still a total noob here and having only few posts because I`m kinda interested because of their banner--> Anime. Then, I did`nt read the requirements. :lol: :wallbash: . Then, after weeks long [they still didn`t accept me or I guess they`ve rejected me. :lol:], I decided to join [b]Hunkies [now called 'Alchemy Explicit'][/b] There, I`ve stayed there for almost a month I think if I still canremember. I`ve met there the sweetest members ever like--> Mod Tinay, Bebe Faith, Hanzel, and Daddy Dale. :lol: [I miss them now =(]. Then, I`ve joined [b]Friendstertalk University[/b] because many people from AE joined there,too so I followed them [sound like a stalker,huh :eh: ] :lol: Anyway, I stayed there also for many weeks. I had fun in there so much. and I`ve met so many new people with different personalities and socila skills. But I like them much. And my favorite part there was Spam day. =D Woohoo. Two days Spam day rocks. I was so happy then., Suddenly, Lordheinz left Ftalk. I became sad about that. =( That`s why I decided to join my current group :D ---> [b]'The Scandalers'[/b]. and that`s not the only reason why i joined there. I find many nice people who are TS members too like Kuya Dondon and Trixx and Bridget, and Phia, who else? uhmm.. Looise, Clariz, and many many more. :lol: And I guess my decision of joining TS was perfect. Why? Because all of the fun I`ve ever wanted and all of the pleasure and friendshipn and non-stop rockin` chattin on the board and spontaneously making fun fun fun with among the coolest and nicest and sweetest persons here in ftalk. TS rocked my world and still continues to..Well, as of now, I am not planning of leaving TS. It`s my homepage now! Lolwut? Joke. :lol: I lolololololoev TS very very much. uhmm Till here, It won`t take long anyway, I`ll post in TS. My friends are waiting for me. =) :thumbsup: That`s all. *bow*
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[b]-THE HiSTORY-[/b] First of all, I'm [b]Nahz[/b]. My first group was [b]Hunkies[/b] now called [b]Alchemy Explicit[/b]. Hunkies was a nice group. I had been staying there almost a month too. I miss my co-members there especially TriciaPink, Mod Tinay and more. Now that LordHeinz left the group, I felt like leaving too coz it's kinda booring there coz sometimes I can't visit Hunkies coz I was always in the Graphics Section makin' graphics and etc. Now, when I leave Hunkies, I joined a group called ( I forgot). The founder was RedMcdo and he left and no one claimed to be the leader so I claim to be a leader there and changed the group's description and name to [b]Kawaii Lovers Unite [/b]now called [b]Emo Vhoenixs Clan[/b]. I stayed there for weeks I think. the time come it was so booring there that's why I left . Now, I joined the group [b]Skyline[/b] coz Chii was the Founder. I was havin' a great time there. Chattin' with my co-members there. the time came it was so booring there coz many members there were busy and so I left. Now, I joined the group "[b]The Scandalers[/b]". I thought I wouldn't be accepted there but I was lucky I was accepted. I like there coz I had so much fun chattin' with the members especially with Riz, Charmiez, Trina, Trixx, Louiz, Dondon, Ate Nelou, Chariz, LJ and more and I like there also coz we can speak tagalog there. We wouldn't have a hard time speakin' english. I guess joining TS was perfect too. Even though your busy, they'll not forget you though they'll miss you. I enjoyed my time there in TS. TS rocks and still continues too.. Well, I was planning to join [b]Black Pinkers Clan[/b] and leave TS coz I like Black and Pink but when I saw how kinda booring there so I decided not to leave TS coz TS is where I belong. My closest friends are there in TS too. I can't live without TS! TS Rocks and I lololololololololove TS!! :kiss: That's All! Thank You!

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-10-30 10:44:33)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Who wants to Join Class S? Who wants to Join Class X? Who wants to create Class E? Class E Founder must be an Old Member & must have atleast 3000 post :eh: Class Y? CLASS SEXY? :lol:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha....i just have question... did the class-s kicked me out from the group? hehe.... im just kinda....confused... they asked me why i left...but i didnt leave really...hmm... they asked me that means they werent the ones to remove me.. haha....oh well...i was just so busy...thats why i havent visited ftalk for quite a while.. but when i finally logged in...i wasnt in the class.... hhuhuhu..i really miss my classmates.. our homeworks...recitations...show and tell(you guys know what i mean) its really a blast in there..its a one big....class..its like we are in a classroom. oh well.... i decided to join other group..infact..i wanna stay in class-s but im not sure if im allowed to go back there.hihih...miss u guys..hihi!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]haha....i just have question... did the class-s kicked me out from the group? hehe.... im just kinda....confused... they asked me why i left...but i didnt leave really...hmm... they asked me that means they werent the ones to remove me.. haha....oh well...i was just so busy...thats why i havent visited ftalk for quite a while.. but when i finally logged in...i wasnt in the class.... hhuhuhu..i really miss my classmates.. our homeworks...recitations...show and tell(you guys know what i mean) its really a blast in there..its a one big....class..its like we are in a classroom. oh well.... i decided to join other group..infact..i wanna stay in class-s but im not sure if im allowed to go back there.hihih...miss u guys..hihi![/quote] May I ask. Are you sharing your account with someone before. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ditto :rolleyes: anyway, i hope e-groups will have a get together this xmas.. maybe an exchange gifts to all e-groups? :eh: lets bond..
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^sharing my account?? no way....., but a trusted friend of mine knows my password... but he said he didnt do anything...im already out of the group he said. and he just used my account once only...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He did when you're not online. Just change your password and join the group. Ate duch will be online tomorrow. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he did it more than once right? :rolleyes: [b]Sassy[/b] just dont share your password to him or anyone else you trust. we trace IPs =) aight? =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-30 13:32:36)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sassy you join Class S! :D Jovits & Duch Villanueva is here! :eh: im sure you get accepted! :eh: change ur password! :eh: dont share to some else. okay?! :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-30 13:33:04)

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yay!! really?? thats nice!! ate duch: you traced that?? hmmm @kuya ephe and kuya karuro: yay!! thanks thanks..thanks......thanks... im really sorry for this happening..hehe..okay...ill join again! yay!.:D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]anyway, i hope e-groups will have a get together this xmas.. maybe an exchange gifts to all e-groups? :eh: lets bond..[/quote] i like this idea =):thumbsup: yeah, an exchange gifts to all e-groups. hehe. so we can bond together even we dont have a grand eb ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-30 20:37:12)

christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

All Egroups Are Interisting To Me... But I Join in [b]The Scandalers[/b],,,!!!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Weeeh! Welcome to scandalers [b]Christella[/b]! Gald you`ve joined us. :wow: About Ate Duch`s suggestion. WEll, I like that! :lol: All e-groups will have a chance to unite and be unified even just for Christmas. :D :P As what the song goes, " Why don`t you give love on Christmas Day.." Let`s all Bond!!! Wohoooo! :lol: :rose:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Happy Halloween guys.. [quote][b]ducheszv wrote:[/b] anyway, i hope e-groups will have a get together this xmas.. maybe an exchange gifts to all e-groups? :eh: lets bond..[/quote] ^I also like that idea.. Well anyway, i think everyone's having fun with their current group now. :rolleyes: Haha Hi to all eGroups out there! :lol:

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-10-30 22:03:51)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]anyway, i hope e-groups will have a get together this xmas.. maybe an exchange gifts to all e-groups? :eh: lets bond..[/quote] yah, nice idea. :) me, currently a TS member.. i'm soo happy in my TS family now.. :) happy halloween to all..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]anyway, i hope e-groups will have a get together this xmas.. maybe an exchange gifts to all e-groups? lets bond..[/quote] I like this idea too. Hope it'll happen. :D ------ I'm contended with my group now. TS!! ----- Happy Holloween Guysz!
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I've joined many egroups. i liked sum., current;y in [b]TS[/b]. and i am LOVIN it. we all now that all EGroups are interesting. right?!?[quote=ducheszv]anyway, i hope e-groups will have a get together this xmas.. maybe an exchange gifts to all e-groups? :eh: lets bond..[/quote] she's ryt. i liked her idea. :]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When i was still a newbie, i didn't joined any egroups yet coz i know that i'm still a newbie..:lol: :wallbash: i read the requirements that it says you must be at least 200 posts to join the group.. =) when the time comes that i am now a talker, i think it was 200+ posts i had.then that was the time that i joined [b]rockstars[/b]..cause the group really find me interesting..when they already accept me, i find so many friendly ftalkers there..until now that i am now a geek, i mean friendstergeek :lol: i did not leave the group cause i [b]love[/b] rockstars.. :wow:

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-10-31 23:45:03)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wanna re-born again the Class-TS invasion.Haha.I effin miss them. Wish we would do that crazy conference again.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:10

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy