• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

They put up a pic of me drinking milk :xixi: Thanks. Nah I miss MMP. lol
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=losher29;#3598411;1274659069]They put up a pic of me drinking milk Thanks.[/quote] I wanna see it. Haha :xixi:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991;#3598416;1274659260]I wanna see it. Haha :xixi:[/quote] Go to MMP page lol.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29;#3598411;1274659069]Nah I miss MMP. lol[/quote] We miss you too, Chan. [b];DD[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29;#3598421;1274659409]Go to MMP page lol.[/quote] I saw you were drinking smth green. Was that really milk? :lol: --- Anyway I'm thinking of joining back to cs. :ninja:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I logged in coffeeluvsmilo`s account awhile ago just to check the pendings in TS. I guess ate meng canceled her request. Sorry ate meng for waiting so long Abby is inactive for 7 days. Hope you understand. You`re still welcome in TS.
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Uh,yea. I trusted my password to Eizarg because I know I won't be OL everyday for some --- some reasons. :( I really am sorry ate meng. =( Sorry sorry sorry. :cry: Hope you understand. :( You're still welcome in TS. :>
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

By the way, Makabagong Pinoy Ass. is active now. They have enough members. (= I was just accepted at MMP again. Thanks Mod James ;)
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Little Announcement [/b] Otaku Society Hold and Little Contest Who all people not From Otaku Society Member can Join our Contest I Hope All member in here who like Anime and Manga want to Join Our Contest! Contest Hold 1 - 31 May 2010 Announcement the Winner 2 June 2010 And Get the Prize - + Reputation - 5 Anime Song/ Anime OST / 2 Album Single - Sigy can be request by Nina Sakura [b] For Otaku Society Member [/b] - Become a leader in month Please Give Your Answer to me Round 1 -6 Give your anwer to me [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Rikugo]Rikugo[/url] via PM Thanks, Rikugo
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Miss MMP. I've been very inactive. I am still inactive actually. LOL.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i miss hearing some stories from you. =D HAHAHAHA. Anyway, i miss mmp so much. ESP: Lei, and Paw & the gang. XD :xixi:
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well, I'm from Makabagong Pinoy Ass. [MPA] and we are accepting new member 50+ posts. :xixi: I hope we'll have new members again and again :lol3:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to join someday in [b]TK[/b] [tropang kalye], (vacation) i think they are friendly and fun to talk :3 [hr] just want to greet all my TS groupmate, hellow thar ; :d
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3608770;1275183849]Anyway, i miss mmp so much. ESP: Lei, and [b]Paw[/b] & the gang. XD[/quote] Ahhhh. You're so sweet, Jampot. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Hahaha. I wanna rape you. ((((= :lol3::lol3: I hope we'll have more members, an Elite 40 maybe. :lol3: (= I recommend [url=http://theftalk.com/p=paranoidperfection]C[/url]hai and [url=http://theftalk.com/p=xoxochubiie]C[/url]ha. Omo. :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: Ily you guys :""""">
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Happy Monthsary to my fellow MMP members. :D [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ imy mare. Happy Monthsary MMP. Ilysm guys. esp the pioneers, the people who're active & ofcourse Paw & the gang. :lol3: Iloveyouuuuall so much guys. Hugs >:D<
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wow, it's our Monthsary? :lol3::lol3::lol3: HAHAHAHA. Happy Monthsary, my Beloved MMPPP. :"""""""">
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I miss MMP. And today is your monthsary, happy monthsary to you MMP. But seriously, I miss all of you guys.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Happy Monthsary, Koya Ubengggggg. :lol3: We miss you too, like seriously. :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[size=3]HAPPY MONTHSARY MMP[/size] :dance::dance::run::run2::bow::excited::excited2::woohoo::dance::dance::run::run2::bow::excited::excited2::woohoo::dance::dance::run::run2::bow::excited::excited2::woohoo::dance::dance::run::run2::bow::excited::excited2::woohoo::dance::dance::run::run2::bow::excited::excited2::woohoo::dance::dance::run::run2::bow::excited::excited2::woohoo: [hr][hr][hr]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:48

[ 9 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy