• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

yup. i was looking for the scandalers a while ago :lol:

Last edited by d^_~b (2008-08-19 09:43:26)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Yeah! and as the leader of the group, i demand to include us in the list. hakhak =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just saying behalf of your group... We do not accept members that easily. I always try to monitor the certain member's background and personality [i](I even visit Malaysian or Indonesian Sections frequently if the applicant is from that section.)[/i] =) We don't care if you're active. We do not judge by your rank or your achievements. What we yearn for is loyalty, attitude, capability, respect and understanding. Let us say... Many members are kinda intimidated by our group that why I am saying this... The S on Class-S doesn't mean Superior nor Simple. We just made it for the sake of our interests, likes and dislikes [i](Class-S was the concept of sis aya[/i]). We were actually joking about it before. (Class-S, E and X) lol :lol: Anyway think of our group whatever you like. What happens outside our group isn't the group's concern. That's their personal issue. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-19 11:00:17)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [quote=Ephemeral]Just saying behalf of your group... We do not accept members that easily. I always try to monitor the certain member's background and personality (I even visit Malaysian or Indonesian Sections frequently if the applicant is from that section.) We don't care if you're active. We do not judge by your rank or your achievements. What we yearn for is loyalty, attitude, capability, respect and understanding. Let us say... Many members are kinda intimidated by our group that why I am saying this... The S on Class-S doesn't mean Superior nor Simple. We just made it for the sake of our interests, likes and dislikes (Class-S was the concept of sis aya). We were actually joking about it before. (Class-S, E and X) lol Anyway think of our group whatever you like. What happens outside our group isn't the group's concern. That's their personal issue.[/quote] :arrow: [b]Ephemeral[/b] they are just telling that, why "[i]the scandalers[/i]" group is not on the list in the first page of this thread? that's all ;)
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im just curious wid some egroups here in ftalk. Are you approving members because of their ranks? or because of their purpose to join the grup. I know WhiteProtector needs promoters. (coz i was one of it before) How about class s, artwork 101, scandalers, ftalk university etc... , on how do you base ur members?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Just saying behalf of your group... We do not accept members that easily. I always try to monitor the certain member's background and personality (I even visit Malaysian or Indonesian Sections frequently if the applicant is from that section.) =) [b]We don't care if you're active. We do not judge by your rank or your achievements.[/b] [b]What we yearn for is loyalty, attitude, capability, respect and understanding.[/b] Let us say... Many members are kinda intimidated by our group that why I am saying this... The S on Class-S doesn't mean Superior nor Simple. We just made it for the sake of our interests, likes and dislikes (Class-S was the concept of sis aya). We were actually joking about it before. (Class-S, E and X) lol :lol: Anyway think of our group whatever you like. What happens outside our group isn't the group's concern. That's their personal issue. :penguin:[/quote] in behalf of class-s. maybe the post of our founder here can answer your questions japzy :) and this one actually. [spoiler][img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/kikoyrulz/message-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-08-20 05:14:52)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]How about class s, artwork 101, scandalers, ftalk university etc... , on how do you base ur members?[/quote] As for our group, we are not choosy. but well, i guess a little. but we just want our group away from people with very bad records here in the forums. just check every group's qualifications to give you an idea.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-20 05:40:26)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]:arrow: Ephemeral they are just telling that, why "the scandalers" group is not on the list in the first page of this thread? that's all ;)[/quote] I know. I replied due to the PM's I always received on YM FS and even here...
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow, sis! nice thread u made. it's really helpful fer us! :thumbsup: i've already joined [b]naruto fanz shinobi-elite[/b]! (whateva its name) that group is d most suitable for me :) i'm just a lil bit interested in class-s n class-x. they have nice names. exclusive ones! :D[/align]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mzzhimone]lukz lyk all the group are nice... but i think no group zuitz for me... :/[/quote] i think u suit in FU!. hahah. lolx.. FU is nyc.. hehe members are friendly there.. and they're very open 2 each other and we we're very close. lolx..:wallbash:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Ye... they are good. But i really like class s. haha because since the group started.. Im getting curious about what they are talking about there. and im sure there are matured people there. :D haha and i can have more filipino friends haha (compared to my-x group)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Yeah! and as the leader of the group, i demand to include us in the list. hakhak =D[/quote] my bad.. :( i haven't updated this thread gomen T ^ T :penguin: on my way...
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow!! so many Class-S in the first page. [quote][b]Pls. be mature enough..[/b][/quote]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hahaha oh wow What's the matter with this statement [quote]"Many Class-S members on first page"[/quote] you got a problem with that? and what do you mean by [quote=gaara_gfzz]Pls. be mature enough..[/quote] are you stating that to us? if so then if you are so-called [b]"MATURED"[/b] then you shouldn't irrelevantly posts nonsense like the one you did now.. /fail think again before you post something..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-08-22 06:20:28)

emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]why does you can join only one group???[/b] :question:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Shirow[/b] I LOL'd. You have already received my PM. [b]@topic[/b] Again, I am a Rockstar member and very happy to be. At first, I was (I will admit) a little skeptical about the group (no offense, mates), however, I have made some good friends in this group and I am proud to be a part of it. The members of the Rockstars eGroup are the friendliest and funniest members in FTalk and we treat each other as equals and we do not condescend any of the other eGroups. We may have differences with members of other eGroups, but we respect everybody's opinion and even when we do have those differences with a member (who may be in another group) we do not hold it against the group. I think everyone in every group is equal. I think the eGroups feature here was a great addition to the forum, a place to really get to know those who share the same interests. I love all of my fellow Rockmates and I hope we will always remain friends.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]you got a problem with that?[/quote] you got a problem on her comment eh? it was just her observation. [quote=Shirow Masamune]are you stating that to us? if so then if you are so-called "MATURED" then you shouldn't irrelevantly posts nonsense like the one you did now.. /fail think again before you post something..[/quote] oh,shirow, why are you defensive? she did not even stated a name. :rolleyes: did she stated class s? i think not! and i believe "please be mature enough" refers to all members who knows to tehmselves that they are not careful in their actions. oh well, we cannot dictate their actions, but i hope they will be wise enough to know the consequences of their "immaturity".
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^she stated class-s then she stated it to us... in our group we act as one.. i was really shock when i saw in her post that "please be mature"

Last edited by cklahrckiey (2008-08-22 19:48:35)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]^she stated class-s then she stated it to us... in our group we act as one..[/quote] i believe it was just merely an observation. :) about the maturity thing, i believe she is not referring to class s.:)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-22 19:46:08)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Kindly read again and re-check Shirow's post. There's [u][b]if so[/b][/u] line. :rolleyes:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-22 19:48:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:41

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy