• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

LOUiSSE
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

i'd like to join the scandalers
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

I'd like to join TS but they denied me...:cry: but yeah for now im groupless ..lol
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just want to congratulate our new leader, sis mikay aka mikay_03 =) Rockstars is at a good mood today, new year new mood :lol:, Keep Rocking Rockmates, and to other egroups Hellow, and also keep rocking! :eh: take care =):thumbsup::thumbsup:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dont have any egroups yet... haha... i still don't know where to join.. but i really want to go back [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Friendstertalk+University]home[/url] but im groupless yet again now. hehe..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Okay, Where it all started.. TBNPG was my first group. Because I was so inlove with Black and Pink back then. And after, weeks, I've decided to leave that group for Rockstars. And then, thats it! I've met so many people. :lol: True friends, Ates and Kuyas. (: I even met my ulitimate crush at Rockstars. :ninja: Haha. But, I don't crush him anymore. Duh. Anyway, I've stayed there for months. And I really enjoyed those moments. I swear. They're the coolest. :P And I became kinda known here at FriendsterTalk because of Rockstars. :D Man, I can say nothing about them. Urgh. But, I am telling you guys, wherever I am right now, I am still a Rockstar at Heart. :P And, I thank you for making my stay unforgettable. Keep Rocking Rockstars! :D And now.. I am now staying at [b]Mga Masayahing Pinoy[/b]. A group composed of Beautiful&Handsome, Kind, Funny, [s]Green[/s], Active people. :P Well, this group is really crazy. :lol: Yeah, this group may be new, but, they are incredible. (: Gosh, I can't forget my first day at MMP. :lol: They all welcomed me so warm, except James. :evil: (Kidding. XD) I have never expected that it would be this fun at MMP. :lol: I mean, I thought the members are all snobs and, I don't know. :lol: But, I was totally wrong. Gee~ Everyday I visit MMP, and Post there, I can't help but to laugh. ((: There has never been a day without "laughs" at MMP. ((= Man, Uh-uh. 3:< You'll never get bored at MMP. I mean it. No wonder why the number of members of this group is increasing. :eh: Confes, Chismisans, hmm. What else? The way we call each others; PEST. <3 They're so amazing. >.< I fkken swear. ^O^ Oh, we even have call names,. :lol: (Argh. They're too hard to mention. All of them! They're so many. o__O) I can feel the warmth at MMP, because we are only 22. LOL Some of them may not be active, but, what the heck? We are still active and kicking. :lol: And, we're FAMILY. Thats the best thing there. ;) The thing is.. I have been a part of MMP for almost 3 weeks now. Urgh. Not sure. I'll be one month at MMP this coming 20. :P Okay. Okay.. :wasted: Well, Thank You guys. For all the friendship, and LOVE that you've shown me. :wow: Also for the remarkable laughters. :lol: Oho. I miss our Confes. D: Our unbeatable topics. =D:thumbsup: Haha. Anyway, I also want to say SORRY, especially to James, I know I broke your hearts.. And I am so sorry. Don't worry, I won't leave you. ;) Don't worry James. (;; I will be here for you. :rose: LOL I Love you all. All of you. As in all of you. :lol: Uhmm, not actually all of you..Because I still haven't met the others. :lol: But here are the people that I love. In random order, okay? :lol: Chan, Potpot, Labidabs, BB. =D I mean, James, Kambal, Fafing, Hani Mella, Geli Babes, Bunso Bridget, Fafing, Teeksmate, Shokoy, Kuya Uben, Kuya Tristan, Kuya Jep <3 Luna, Lukaret and of course Krash! :drool: Uh.. Did I forget someone? :lol: Whatever. I.. I am so into you guys. :drool: I definitelyfkken love you MMP. :wow: :* XD [i]Sorry if its kinda, you know, Randomized. :lol::lol: I just..I just hate to be proper and all that. :lol: Uhmm. Maybe next time I'll make something dramatic! :lol: I don't know. I just typed all of these things. And. KABOOM! :lol:[/i]
fadedblock
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i join in one??:question:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr12/kawaiichibi_photo/1aa-3.png[/img] well, i belong in [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Rockstars]Rockstars[/url] \m/ ma 1st and i wish ma last home here in FTalk :eh: i love this place so much :rose::kiss: i found so many nice ppl there :wow: just want 2 inform u guy's, [b] no one invite me in rockstars [/b] :lol: cool isn't? :wasted::thumbsdown: when i was still newbie, i just looking for one group, rockstars only :eh: because i really love music, life without music would be nothing for me :disgust: and well, i found a right place :P they are crazy, they are cool, they are elite, they are different, and they are rock!\m/ i love them so much :wow::kiss::rose: and no one else can change my feeling right now =D word's cannot describe how much i love them :D coz now i really love them [b] not as my online friends [/b] or [b] my online family [/b] but i love them as my [b] real family [/b] :wow: love you ma rockmate! keep rockin'allways and forever!:cool:\m/[/align]

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-14 10:52:09)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mga Masayahing Pinoy a.k.a MMP[/b] Lolz~ To those who heard me sing a while ago, What do you think of mai voice?>:3 Jkk. Thank you guys for the friendship, the fun, the everything :drool: . I love you so much guys. Lol~ Nothing can sop us from being together. Everything you've done has changed mai life, everythinggggg. You guys are mai inspiration and the most special poeple in the world :P Everything is perfecttt. I wanna stay in MMP forever. Thanks~ :eh:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]CLASS S & soon to Rise Class E :D ARIVA FTALK, TEAM - Together we Effectively Achieve our Mission! :redface: LAWL! :lol: im not being HYPOCRITE here, OKAY! just wanna share this! to be fair! :eh:[/quote] Nice one Karuro! :lol::lol: @topic: Ive alredi posted my epiclodramatic msg for my home here..but i just want to say.. Whatever members in our home do evnthough it affects us, we understand it..and no judgements and questions.. Cause a home isnt a home without family..and how a family is is cliche much but understands eachother..And more important get eachother though U dont xplain further or anything.. WE may not be like other groups that u know they really release fun in all of the forum..But one thing im proud of of my home is were [b]INTACT[/b]..Things seperate us but we get ichoder and thats what makes us intact.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[font=Letter Gothic Std]im a rockstars member now.:D i thought i won't be back but i gez RS is really my home. :D all groups here in ftalk are nice and friendly <--insert hypocrisy. :lol: those members who leave RS are not being judged, :D sometimes they leave without telling us da reason. =( so we dont know if we offended them or what? :/ But rest assured dat we do not backstab anyone who leaves da group and we dont say bad things about dem. coz if dey wanna leave,its ok with us, :D but i hope if we ever offended them, they'd be patient enough to point out that to us,so dat we can ask sorry.,coz we are all crazy there so maybe sum posts offended them? :paranoid: i hope other egroups are also like dat, dat when someone leaves the group, they will not make some cruel remarks bout it. :lol: coz honestly, who's bankrupt?(lugi) :smoke:[/font] [font=Letter Gothic Std]Finally, im glad kuya jesse and kuya jie are baaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk~weeeee~~\m/ reunion,reunion. :lol:[/font] [spoiler][img]http://fc95.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/303/c/b/Techno_Party_by_janplexy.jpg[/img] [font=Letter Gothic Std]parteeeeeeeyyy hard and get wasteeeeeeeeeedddddddd :lol::lol: \m/ [/font][/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-01-30 00:28:42)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^[b]Tropang Kalye[/b] is now added ;) inactive eGroups as of March 16, 2010 are removed from the list.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-16 09:05:01)

lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I didn't counted the months. haha. Belated 17th Monthsary MMP. :)) ilyafr :**

Last edited by lab.labsss :p (2010-04-04 06:23:52)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456;#3496905;1269596095]i just really love CLASS S. its gonna be my 2nd year in class s this coming june i think[/quote] [quote=karuro72002;#3497131;1269607328]IVE BEEN TO CS SINCE THE DAY IT WAS MAKE TO LIFE[/quote] [quote=slashedkite;#3497785;1269655896]already 2 years in CS and i love to stay with 'em.. no reason to leave class-s[/quote] Me too...I would never leave CS! :no2: Everr!! I have a life with CS and people there are so cool :cool::woohoo:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yey! MMP is getting active, again. :woohoo: I so miss our discussions. :lol3::lol3:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yes. and i'm suuuuper happy about it. ilysm guys (:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Currently groupless , I wanna join [b]MMP[/b] :shock:
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Be one of us :chew: MMP's getting active again :woohoo:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello... Feel free to join our group. Just follow the [b]any[/b] requirements (not all) and of course try to earn recommendations from any member who you feel is respectable or creditable. ;) Anyway... I added some music in our group. Feel free to check it out.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-04-19 11:31:00)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Okay. MMP's day is today. :chew: I can't wait for it. :lick: It's getting active,AGAIN. :games::turbopoke:
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Rockstar is free for everyone.. just pm our boss JC<pLurK> :xixi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:49

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy