• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Nobody hates E groups of course.wakahahahaha that goes the same for me.........different groups has different missionary and visionary. ;)
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=Zelle pretty;#3777459;1304404870]May 6 is our anniversary in Makabagong Pinoy Assoc. I wonder why there's no MPA here.[/quote] [quote=LuckyStar;#3777492;1304406539]I'm here Zelle! So, yeah, we'll celebrate our first anniversary on May 6! Hope we'll all have fun![/quote] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MPA !! ♥♥♥ i so love you all :) -- where's RS? :xixi:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Calling all The Scandalers!! Please proceed to our hide-out!! :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:42

[ 9 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy