• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

me..i wanna join class-S.. because i wanna help the mods to make the forum well-governed even though im not a mod. Ive been applying to that group for 2 days i think? but they still didnt approved my request... :cry: and then i saw there are new members...ouch! but still..i still wanna join this group.. i just hope u give a notice if u dont want me to join...so that i can stop from applying already....ü

Last edited by lunareighn_sassy (2008-05-10 05:11:45)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

hmm.. i wanna join class-s but they dont accept me... maybe im not qualifed? i dunno.. maybe they dont want me or somethig.. anyways i would love to be considred still.. :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well some of you asking why those request are still pending well we are reviewing your past actions and your attributes before we accept any one of you so please bear with us

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-10 05:29:29)

mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lukz lyk all the group are nice... but i think no group zuitz for me... :/ gud luck to all group... go for the goal... :thumbsup: even though im not a member of one of thiz groupz... i'll pwomiz i'll do everything to help u guyz... ;)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okay shi.. hehe.. i understand.. :D =):thumbsup:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i understand it kuya shirow...i know you dont want a black sheep in the group thats why ur selecting the members very well... :O whoa!? im in the group already?!? say what?! haha...

Last edited by lunareighn_sassy (2008-05-10 05:37:23)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^good for you kim! :D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to join class-s
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like to join class s....i like to eliminate those spammers and rule breakers.... =D the question is....how can i join.... =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][Class-S][/b] [i]To whom it may concern: [/i] To those who requested and decided to join our group, we thank you. =) We are still discussing about every member who requests. We will limit the population to 25 maybe. If you think your requests are not yet accepted pls just wait. We are evaluating everyone who requested to join us. To those who MIGHT not be accepted, pls no hard feelings :D we're still under 1 forum. Don't forget that =) Thank You and Have a Nice Day! :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-10 06:17:43)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it looks like they denied my request.. too bad,, i really want to be a part of that group.. and i want to know them more aLSO.. maybe they dont like me as a member.. like duch said no hard feelings.. i still look up to them.. :D that it for me.. (i only like that group.. hehe.. so no groups for now.. :( )

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-05-10 06:38:10)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

still im not losing hope.... :D
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]I belong to rated-r.. good thing sis angeli approved me.[/quote] WoW :o You're lucky enough to be accepted, a friend of mine was rejected :/ I heard that it's tough to be a part of that group :O Angel de ville and Gembel are members there :O I decided to join Class X since i like getting involved in discussions =| i was really thinking about joining ate angeli's group but i'm scared of her :lol: peace ate! :D[/b]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow cool.I'm trying to join Class-S.I'm still waiting for approval. :eh:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im also not losing hope.. i still think i can be a good member and i am willing to help the mods and co members, get rid of spammers.. uhm i just want to know why am i not accepted so im not having high hopes of becoming a member and so ill stop on joining.. :D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=~ Tara ~]I decided to join Class X since i like getting involved in discussions =| i was really thinking about joining ate angeli's group but i'm scared of her :lol: peace ate![/quote] There's no need to be scared of me Sis Tara, past is past :) I'm glad you're at peace now :) You could've ask me about it =| Our group isn't made to intimidate or look down at others =) Ftalk community is like one family already and the egroup is a get to together of all chosen ftalk members to socialize and have fun, share their interests like music and stuffs, open up with just about anything :) We're just a bunch of crazy members with one unified goal " To keep rockin' \m/ haha lol :lol: Don't get me wrong, i'm not "feeling superior" or "giving high standards" inorder to join the group, when i meant [u]qualified [/u]i meant....you should not be a spammer or a trouble maker in this forum :) Peace Sis! :) [b]AND OH "Rated-R" is now officially known as "Rockstars" =)[/b] [img]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/3320/44880874tz5.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-10 11:16:04)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whew.. sis angeli accept me in Rated-R :D
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

wo0owww...so many requests for Class S huh.. i just hope new membros don't forget the group's purpose..
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really wanna be in one of the egroups.. i want to join the hunkies.. but i don't know how to join?!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz skyfire thnx for the fansign :kiss: i love it... anyways...BTT: if you want to join hunkies clicke [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Hunkies]Here[/url] :) gud luck to all members... :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:31

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy