• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Happy Monthsary MMP! Love you all, guys :3 I just smell something fishy, really. :lol3:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=jamessss:b;#3608770;1275183849]^ i miss hearing some stories from you. =D HAHAHAHA.[/quote] Hahaha! Two letters for you James! =)) F & [spoiler]U![/spoiler] Anyway, Happy Monthsarry MMP. =) Mwuahtsuptsup. ROFL.
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ :lol3: [hr][hr] I missed greeting you guys a happy monthsary. I love you MMP Pips! :mg:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The Scandalers 2nd Anniversary is coming!! TS be online on that day ha!! We will parteeeeeeeey hard!!! Wee. Surprise surprise surprise!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Can't wait for MMP's next monthsary. :) I love you guys. Thanks for being real friends. :))
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

Happy Anniversary TROPANG KALYE. I love you all guys,. mua mua mua. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Anniv Tropang kalye :thumbsup: --- Advance happy anniv TS :d
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Happy Anniversary Tropang Kalye! :]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3615615;1275592968]The Scandalers 2nd Anniversary is coming!! TS be online on that day ha!! We will parteeeeeeeey hard!!! Wee. Surprise surprise surprise!![/quote] Hahaha, Ate G you are so excited. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Advance Happy 2nd Anniversary to you, TS dears. :""""""""> (: Goodluck. Happy Anniversary, TK! (: Gogogogoodluck.
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Happy anniversary to my old group members. :D Happy 1st birthday to TK. I miss you guys.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=rebeliouz_gurl87;#3623073;1275955744]Happy Anniversary TROPANG KALYE.[/quote] Happy Anniversary Tropang Kalye. [quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3623568;1275971603]Hahaha, Ate G you are so excited. :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Yeah. I`m excited :woohoo:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]Happy Anniversary TK. (: I love you soooo much guys. (: P.S. Thanks to those who greeted TK. :giggle:[/align]
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Happy Anniversary Tropang Kalye. :music:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]Happy Anniversary TK. (: I love you soooo much guys. (: P.S. Thanks to those who greeted TK. :giggle:[/align]

Last edited by yunish (2010-06-08 08:37:56)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok i passed by in one of the egroups and i found this on their description: [spoiler][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2w6rmmq.jpg[/img][/spoiler] iLove it! so cute :yes:, though i cant find my name there hahahahahahahaha!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Will be going back to TS. I miss! :confident:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991;#3630735;1276434638]Will be going back to TS. I miss! :confident:[/quote] wow. ahaha. Ate Meng and Lowes are in TS already. Nice to know that you want to go back in TS Neex. :D
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can MPA join the convesation here? :xixi: our group surely be inactive these days. :( oh anyway,. i'm happy that we survived a month. :D i hope our group will last forever. :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Goodluck, MPA (: \:lol::lol::lol:/ -- Welcome to the new members. (: I wish I could talk and get close with both of you. :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/ilejiw.jpg[/img] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQLoYV23I8[/youtube] [b]* TS Latest Vid*[/b] [spoiler][quote][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DS8YHokK_Q]click here for the 1st TS video[/url][/quote] [/spoiler] [/align] [hr] :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited by dondon (2010-06-26 02:45:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:10

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy