• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[b]MMP READ:[/b] -- caution: much mellow dramatic. :giggle: [spoiler][url]http://theftalk.com/p3560757-Today-09%3A00%3A46.html#p3560757[/url][/spoiler]

Last edited by jamessss:b (2010-05-03 11:03:59)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Happy 18th MMP. Since it's May 3 here. Lels. Belated Happy 18th :wow2:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^same here ma [b]neighbor [/b] :xixi: happy 18th mmp :) i will always love you guys :blush:
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Though it is late, I wanna say Happy Monthsary MMP. And I love you all for reals. :blush:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yes,[u] Happy 18th MMP[/u][b]! [/b]And also, Happy 18th Birthday to our Dearest ever-loving and prettiest[b] Yans[/b]! :* [i]Walang Kalimutan, ha?[/i] You will always and forever be in my heart. (: Thanks for all the good and bad times we've shared. For all the memories I've been part of. I love you, guys! :*
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Late. Belated Happy 18th MMP :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

18 months and counting.. :giggle:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Omggg, Japot is back. HAHAHA! :3:3:3:3
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Congrats to our new TS leader: [b]coffeeluvsmilO[/b].
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Reallyyyyy? :O_o: Wow, congratulations ABBEHHHHHHHHH! :***
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Just Little Announcement I hope this Ok... Our Group, Otaku Society hold a contest.... People Who not from [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Otakus+society&id=30476&p=73]Otaku Society[/url] Group available to Join our Contest please Join!! Last Entry 31 May 2010 If u want to ask Please Ask our Leader [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Nina~Sakura]Nina~Sakura[/url] Thanks

Last edited by Rikugo (2010-05-16 11:18:51)

coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks Mommy Elle for giving me the leadership. I'll try to do my best to handle & serve our group. :))
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I congratulate my sister for having the throne for leadership in TS. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :lol3::lol3::lol3:
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=coffeeluvsmilO;#3586831;1274050948]Thanks Mommy Elle for giving me the leadership. I'll try to do my best to handle & serve our group. :))[/quote] YUCK :lol3:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I tried re-joing The Scandalers. I sent a request when I got back here at ftalk but it seemed that I'm not welcome anymore. Hahaha. My request wasn't approved (though not rejected, how will i know it's rejected? or maybe it was ignored) anyway, sad to say I'm still e-groupless hahahaha, or maybe the group isn't that active these days?
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3;#3591595;1274299127]I tried re-joing The Scandalers. I sent a request when I got back here at ftalk but it seemed that I'm not welcome anymore. Hahaha. My request wasn't approved (though not rejected, how will i know it's rejected? or maybe it was ignored) anyway, sad to say I'm still e-groupless hahahaha, or maybe the group isn't that active these days?[/quote] ate meng you`re still welcome. I think our new leader is busy right now. Don`t worry I`ll send her a message on her fb about this. :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@trish, feel free to join us. we would gladly accept. :xixi: anyway, most of our members are busy with irl jobs and stuff so we kinda need members. ;)
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Rockstars is accepting members :lol3:
ralph02
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to join
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3;#3591595;1274299127]:arrow: I tried re-joing The Scandalers. I sent a request when I got back here at ftalk but it seemed that I'm not welcome anymore. Hahaha. My request wasn't approved (though not rejected, how will i know it's rejected? or maybe it was ignored) anyway, sad to say I'm still e-groupless hahahaha, or maybe the group isn't that active these days?[/quote] omy God! sorry ate meng. I've been inactive in almost 7 days eh. And funny to say,i'm still a noob on managing TS or let me say uh,i don't know how to view pending requests. sorryyyyyyy. :( you're very welcome ate meng. :)

Last edited by coffeeluvsmilO (2010-05-24 03:06:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:08

[ 10 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy