• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=cklahrckiey]^she stated class-s then she stated it to us... in our group we act as one..[/quote] I would have PM'd you but your PM is disabled. If you bothered to read my post you would see that we (Rockstars) have a "campaign" about being mature going on right now that is directed towards everybody. Sis Ira did [b]not[/b] direct her comment towards Class S. The only comment she directed towards Class S was that there were many Class-S members who are on the first page. The last part of her post was towards everybody, not Class S. I promise. And why are all the Class S members so defensive? Geeez, talk about jumping to conclusions [b]EDIT[/b] [i]:arrow: As pointed out by deathwish (i forget your whole username) I used the term "all" in the statement above. I was wrong for using "all" when it has just been 4 Class S members who have joined towards what seems to be (in my opinion) "picking" on our fellow member sis Ira (in this thread and in the maturity thread). And just as cklahrckiey stated about his/her group.....the Rockstars also stand as "one" and we come to the defense of our own if we feel they have been singled out. Anyway, this edit, acknowledging my mistake is a sign of my maturity (and I also leave my original post intact) because I know when to admit that I have made a mistake.[/i]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-22 20:21:35)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=gaara_gfzz]Pls. be mature enough..[/quote] she shouldn't post this one as if we are not mature... it really freaks me out when she post this one like we are some kids forming a group..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I know. I replied due to the PM's I always received on YM FS and even here...[/quote] ahh ok. thanks for the reply sir ephe :D [quote=forsakendoll]my bad.. i haven't updated this thread gomen T ^ T on my way...[/quote] Its ok Ate aya, we understand :rolleyes: ========= ^ hey hey.. [b]Rockstars[/b] and [b]Class-S[/b] dont make that a big deal. Lets make peace not War :D know the meaning of 'maturity' thanks ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@cklahrckiey[/b] She is referring to everybody in this forum.....Are you not aware that there are some really immature people in FTalk?? Our campaign originally came from our discussion about those immature members who hop from group to group just to "snoop" around, or to be "in" something just for a couple days, then hop to the next group. [u]Again....she was [b]not[/b] referring to Class-S.[/u] [b]@dondon[/b] Yes, we know the meaning of maturity, that's why when Shirow (who I thought took a post the wrong way and responded a bit negatively) will receive my PM when he opens his inbox. The proper way to handle the situation. However, cklahrckiey's PM is disabled, so I am giving my thoughts here.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-22 19:57:29)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So "It's-an-awwwright" for your campaign. Just continue campaign on it. [quote=bhebhiej]And why are all the Class S members so defensive? Geeez, talk about jumping to conclusions[/quote] Omeg. Now who's jumping to conclusions?:lol: [b]All[/b] Class-S members? If you don't know us -All members-, then you shouldn't make that dramatic line. Why was she posted such a non-related quote. And oh-- There's [b]if so[/b] line on Shirow's Post. Why everyone is so bothering with Shirow's post? And the answer come from another member as well. Well just wait for [url=http://theftalk.com/p=gaara_gfzz]this member[/url] to answer "why was she posted that quote".

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-22 20:02:28)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

huhuhu... stop fighting guys. class-s and rockstars just message the 1 who started it all. =(
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lolz dondon. We don't fighting here. --Well I don't think that this is a fight. We'll just wait for [url=http://theftalk.com/p=gaara_gfzz]this member[/url] to answer Shirow's post. I hope she'll explain and make her statement become clear so there's no moar misunderstanding post. :penguin:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-22 20:14:49)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^I already replied to you via PM....the mature way. -------> I also edited my previous post that you called me out on.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-22 20:23:18)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]^ Lolz dondon. We don't fighting here. --Well I don't think that this is a fight.[/quote] ow.. ok. hope it will be ok now. ;) btw, i miss you nenek. hehe. peace :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Woah,woah,woah. Big fight ayt?=D

Last edited by Bridget (2008-10-07 00:51:22)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

What is going on here? If you want to be mature, then be mature. You are only pointing out your maturity by pointing out the immaturity of someone else. That is not maturity, it is being [b]hypocritical[/b] pointing out the fallacy of others to make them sound superior. Maturity comes when you finally decide that on your own. It does not come from knowing that you are being smarter than others but rather when you think to yourself and ponder "Should I act my age?". Also, another sign of being hypocritical: [quote=bhebhiej]that we (Rockstars) have a "campaign"[/quote] We didn't have to know about your campaign just to know that you are all mature. You are just using that campaign as a proof of your maturity, which in case is not true. Just like what I said, using any means necessary to become superior, [b]hypocritical[/b]. If you wanna be known as mature, then show it. Do not say what made you mature, just show it to us in the way you post. And hello! Look at this sig: [quote=bhebhiej]Mature?? Maturity speaks for itself.[/quote] Yes, yes it does but all you do is show it by bragging about your campaign. [hr][hr][hr] So remember, be careful with what you say. It might go back to you. Don't tell others what you don't want them to tell you. Lastly, don't be hypocritical, show what you can do. Do not talk about it. P.S. I am not saying this on behalf of our group but rather as an individual pointing out the incorrectness/misinterpreting of one.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh i dunno whats happenin here... :P ahehe... uhmmm i would want to join... [b]the scandalers[/b] :P coz ive witnessed there sadameng phenomenon :lol: and i think theyre cool... too.. weee manong nix...if ever i would be joining your group? would you accept me? :D ahhee ;) but as of now im in my bebe gay's group... ;) :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-22 21:32:06)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]You are only pointing out your maturity by pointing out the immaturity of someone else. That is not maturity, it is being hypocritical pointing out the fallacy of others to make them sound superior.[/quote] is that so? then mods can thrash that thread if they think it's hypocritical. =) [quote=Deviantangel1995]Yes, yes it does but all you do is show it by bragging about your campaign.[/quote] we are not bragging our campaign sis. we are merely reminding members to be considerate. =) that is all. we do not intend to be superior. :P good day everyone.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okei!! here's my fair and square explanation. :wallbash: [spoiler]just 5 words [spoiler]It is just a campaign.[/spoiler] And it's not meant for you either. To be honest, you should be the one saying that to me because i'm just 13. I myself know i'm not yet mature enough. So if you still don't forgive me, and you still don't understand. PM me. Don't pm MY groupmates. You are pissed because of me, not because of them [whoever u are. lolx :D ] If they know you're explanation, w/c on my side, isn't true and we just had a misunderstanding, they'll be pissed because of me too.[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I PM'd them first. They didn't come at me. I PM'd them in your defense, that's all.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]is that so? then mods can thrash that thread if they think it's hypocritical. =)[/quote] I am not talking about the thread. :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]we are not bragging our campaign sis. we are merely reminding members to be considerate. =)[/quote] Then if so, please do not use it as somewhat of a means of fighting. If you wanna speak about maturity. Go to the thread. But if its about eGroups, do it here. The two things don't relate.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]gaara_gfzz wrote:[/b] wow!! so many Class-S in the first page.[/quote] [b]To the others that have [u]reacted[/u] on our Rockmate, I've notice is theirs a period on the statement, And i think the quote she post is unanimous.. please let's stop a mere outbreak of animosity and go on with happy lil lives...[/b] =D [b]No offense meant for others [u]that would react[/u][/b] :/
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]TO ALL[/b] This is just a matter of misunderstanding. It just so happened that a 13 year old member [b]posted Class-S and BE MATURE[/b] in one post. [b]So stop making a big fuss about it.[/b] This goes to all of you.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-22 23:40:14)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

...and be careful with what we post next time. Few words created a big misunderstanding. lol

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-08-22 23:47:38)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@duch[/b] You're right....and we're not "forcing" anybody to be mature, our "campaign" is simply to bring attention to the fact that we all need to show more maturity. Simply that. And you're very right that this all came from a misunderstanding that just happened to have Class-S and Be Mature in the same post and some of us took things the wrong way. As far as I'm concerned, it's settled, I hope. That's why I used PM as much as I could to try and clarify the misinterpretations.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-22 23:43:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:09

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy