• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[b]Angeli_7[/b] sis pls [b]PM[/b] that certain member like what you just said in your previous posts =) [quote=Angeli_7]But joining an egroup just to be popular? That's really very shallow.. and worse... There's an ftalk member before who just wanted to join Class S coz he/she wanted to step down on other people... He/she had the balls to confess that her previous egroup (which no longer exist) is becoming boring and she wanted to join Class S to gain popularity and make other members be intimidated of him/her... He/she continued to express that he/she would love to use words "epic fail" blah (i don't know the other terms) to bring down on people he/she doesn't like.. I was like :O (This post are for members who's intentions is just to be popular to harm other members) It creeps me out... Let's not be like that... Peace :penguin:[/quote] :arrow: Now honestly thats really the [b]lowest, most shallow[/b] understanding of Class-S. I'm speechless :/ :paranoid: :lol: Common guys? [quote=bheszt_09]some members said that you need to be popular just to belong in Class-S cause the Class-S members are popular well,i think that's not true that's why they have requirements just like the other groups too...=)[/quote] :O Lolwutz .. wtf?! :lol: excuse my french.. Anyway, we [u][b]do[/b][/u] have members that are not popular. Not that we think of ourselves as "popular" :o We are not after the "popularity" thing lol Tiz good you didn't believe them. ;] We didn't accept some members for various reasons and certainly it is not because they are not popular. :lol: [hr][hr] I remembered a very good friend of mine joined Class-S [b]before[/b] and somebody PMed him/her why he/she did joined our group. LOL I find it quite amusing why members try to brainwash another member just to get him/her leaving. tsk tsk very disappointing. Talk bout gaining sympathy lol.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=bheszt_09]Actually,everyone is looking forward to belong to the group Class-S even me there are many many many members there who are waiting for the approval of the leaders of Class-S,i know that some members didn't make it to enter the group,as the Class-S description said they also need the opinion of the members not only the leader,and i know either that some members said that you need to be popular just to belong in Class-S cause the Class-S members are popular well,i think that's not true that's why they have requirements just like the other groups too...=)[/quote] siz... u dont need to be popular if u want to join class s... just be a good member thats all.. sir ephe monitors the background of a member who wants to join class S.. be kind to others and dont always jump in threads who have a big misunderstanding.. __________________ haha im lucky i am accepted here in class s... coz i made a "campaign thingy" in the anime and manga section :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Yeah,I agree wif him.You don`t need to be popular to join Class-S,You should be a good member.It`s stated there in the description.:D:thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:O Lolwutz .. wtf?! :lol: excuse my french.. Anyway, we do have members that are not popular. Not that we think of ourselves as "popular" :o We are not after the "popularity" thing lol Tiz good you didn't believe them. ;] We didn't accept some members for various reasons and certainly it is not because they are not popular. :lol:[/quote] [quote=Yellow Flash]siz... u dont need to be popular if u want to join class s... just be a good member thats all.. sir ephe monitors the background of a member who wants to join class S.. be kind to others and dont always jump in threads who have a big misunderstanding..[/quote] [i]yeah,i agree with you two,i said that because when i talk to some members they say that you need to be popular just to belong in Class-S,more kinda like you need to be close to class-s members...i just said to them that its not all about the popularity...i know class-s is a very wonderful group,but not for the reason they're popular the reason is they are enhancing our forum to be more peaceful and spam-free community in the net world...:D[/i]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ erm thanks for that sis :D lol your post brightened my awfully gray day :lol: lol im bored.. These are my [b]BEST[/b]s among all e-groups except my group: [spoiler][b]The Scandalers[/b] - Best Introduction. Most funny group. i loev em :cool: :thumbsup: [b]Singles Goes HOT![/b] - Best Banner. me loev the effect. Simple but very neat :drool: [b]Rockstars[/b] - Best Playlist. I loev their music :wow: [b]Alchemy Explicit AE[/b] - Most Friendly group :redface:[/spoiler] lol thats all :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-23 05:41:51)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am really confuse to class-s :rolleyes::D i hope i can join their confe hihihi. i miss that day, am i right sir ephe? ahaha :lol: Anyways, we have different groups, but we have all the same purpose, to protect and to serve human kind ;) ---- Lolz =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

My egroup is Rockstar. And I believe that whatever egroup you are into, it depends on your perception and way of handling situations to make the best of being a member of an egroup. Others may say that one egroup is better than the other, or such an egroup is the "best", we'll, all I can say is that [b]no egroup is superior than the other[/b]. All egroups were created not on the aim of being the best among the rest, but to have a deeper and valued meaning of friendship, with common interest. God bless us all!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [spoiler]i'm sick and tired of having these fights/misunderstandings in egroups. First off, where is shirow by the way? and the one who was quoted? As i back read.. what i did understand on the post was.. there are many class-s members on the first page, meaning they comment/post first. i don't see anything wrong with that. and, what i did understand with the quoted part 'pls. be matured enough' - - it goes to all. as in all members of the community.. so why do you guys all go defensive and both parties have their batallion all posting and posting comments which where all from misunderstanding? People, widen up your understanding. for now, topic closed. rant if you want...but i don't want further arguments in this topic. =| i really don't get why people just don't understand one another. hate me for all i care. i just want to put a stop in this. and if ever i see another topic that would arise just because of this misunderstanding, i'll immediately close it as long as it is in my jurisdiction. =|[/spoiler] Alright, since everything's fine now, i guess it's time to open the thread again :D

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-08-25 08:21:54)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

In behalf of our group, The Scandalers, i just want to apologize if one of our members have offended someone here in ftalk. hope you may understand. thank you. added--- i've already told them about it. i just ask for their cooperation. again, i apologize for everything.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-05 11:04:01)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Everything is at Peace on our part now...All the Rockstars are contented and happy....so PEACE everyone! ^^ \m/[/b]
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

How to join in a group? I want to go [b]Skyline[/b].
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kam]How to join in a group? I want to go Skyline[/quote] Before you join a certain group, Read first their Requirements, if you pass the requirement. Click "Join this group" at the very top of the page. then wait for their confirmation. [i]some groups automatically accept members, and some groups not. youll just going to wait ;) [/i] [quote=ducheszv]The Scandalers - Best Introduction. Most funny group. i loev em[/quote] ahihi.. thnx duck :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-07 20:06:28)

jeanie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

Too bad we can only join one group :cry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Well,our group is doing fine,every sunday we can speak in our local dialect and we are planning to have a group contest..it's not yet thoroughly discussed though.[/b]:)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I join TS. I hope they'll accept me. I leave Musikeraz coz' they are not that active. :| SORRY. && I also want to meet new people. :ninja:[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ waaaah! You joined TS. Good nelou, good. :lol::D I joined TS. Because all of my good friends are there. And I like their way of socializing with others. They are friendly there,too. =):thumbsup: [b]I love TS.![/b] :wow:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hoorahh [b]Sis Nelou[/b]! Huweee~ ^____________^
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Yea sis. But they don't approve me yet. :ninja: . Urgh. I have few friends there. I hope I caan meet more friendss there :) Hehe.[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awww.Thank you Nelou for joining.:wow: You`ll haf fun there.:lol: [b][i][u]I love The Scandalers FOREVER!~:wow:[/u][/i][/b]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Ooh. Thanks, Hope they approve me. I hope so. But I think I will love there for sure.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:43

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy