• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center][sup][b]I stand for[/b][/sup][/align] [align=center][img]http://i32.tinypic.com/et8z2d.jpg[/img][/align] [sup][b]It began with!:[/b][/sup] [sup]Happy new year! 2009 is coming..haha..but (segway) i'l never forget what 2008 brought to me..Not just my 3 bestfriends, but also a foundation or in our term a [b]group[/b]. When this group first started i had no idea of it nor of the egroups..I just saw that they have that [Class S - Watever] in their captions..and i was seeing a few already even my bestfriends..i was curious bout it but didnt much dared to investigate..then I, personally, made a freakin group of my own (not an official egroup), it was consisting of 4 members onli..we were just fooling around, but i wasnt in Class S that time, but my bestfriend was or 2 of them..In mid-may, I was asked by Ducheszv (my bestfriend :P), if i wana be in Class- S, i wasnt sure of what i answered and i was still unsure that time cus all that i cud rmmber is my PC is broken :retard:, but then I joined..I met other the other members which ive seen but i havent really mingled with and from then on, i met people which ive onli seen here..and those who i find rily intimidating but turned out to be a nice people.. Class - S members have first impressions of such as unapproachable, intimidating, scary, fierce, snob..those stuffs...but believe me, we arent that..and we wont be like that..If u get to knw us first dan judge us then ull see how we rily are..[/sup] [sup][b]Epiclodramatic Msg!:[/b][/sup] [sup]Friends, Colleagues, Co-Members, Founders and other sheeshkabobs..LOL!..Weve come really far, The Class S is the first Egroup established, so not to boast, this group started all this mayhem groupy stuff :lol:, in just months from now we'd be one year, and still nothing has very much changed..From those who joined weeks/months this has been born, to the name of the Group, our Goal, Our Beliefs and Judgements..its still, i believe the same..Weve been thru a lot..Got hit by different kinds of stones, drowned in various waters..but we still are here standing tall..Individually but as ONE..Its true wat ducheszv said that once ur a Class - S, your always be a Class S..xperienced leaving d group for awhile, cudnt take but to comeback..Cus once ur marked with it, its like its in your blood..Our Group isnt just a group, its more of a Brotherhood,a Sorrority/Fraternity..It doesnt matter how many we are..its how we are to eachother..and watever we had inside of the class, it didnt and nver will let our group fall..We dont let just a Petty Fight and Misunderstanding ruin what we made..We far more know a little bit of "talking it out"..And though in my perspective, If ever theyd be something like i fight il have in my group which will make me leave it, I wont even take being in another group..I may just leave it all..my 2nd life..cus the Class is a part of my 2nd life..and if i leave it..id leave my 2nd ME behind...Anyway, For US class S..Stand proud..weve overcome things and were still here..We still who we are the day this Egroup has been made..and im looking forward for it 2 b just the way it was when the founders made it for a few years to come..[/sup] [sup]Belated Happy Holidays and An Exciting New Year to Class - S!..I love each and everyone in our house![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/11.gif[/img], We effing Rock! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img], [b]Lets Get Boozed and Party Hard!!!![/b] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/36.gif[/img][/sup]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

^ Swwwwweeeet. :eh::thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]all i can say is i like the banner haha. specially the error message :lol: is it really a style? :paranoid: and anyways, mod james pics there are so cute :wow: =D hahaha.[/quote] haha. i laughed at this. i also saw this. i even saw kuya james' gm at ym about this. [hr][hr] gawd.i miss class-TS invasion at YM! Conference. =D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]To all 'the scandalers' group[/b] Thanks for keeping our group alive and kicking :lol: - For being so friendly and nice to each other. =) - For cooperating/suggesting in our group. :eh: - For being so humble and crazy =D - For speaking stupid english language or (sadameng language) :wasted: - For making some loveteam there :wow: - For singing in our YM conference. (nice voice) :lol: - For always saying "padaan lang po :penguin:" - For PM-ing me for there problem, specially in love :wow: - For making some GFX if they are bored :lol: ([i]andrea[/i] :penguin:) Thank you so much. :D Hope we all have a wonderful new year :cake: Same with other eGroup ;) God Bless. Tc always ^__________________________^

Last edited by dondon (2008-12-29 19:56:39)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

How I wish that egroups could merge (even for a limited period only..) And if that happens, it would be great if we could merge with Rockstars, S, X, and TS :D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]For my TS Family...[/b] thanks for everything..from all the laughter :crybaby:, [b]headaches[/b] :D, craziness :wasted:, and praising and adoring ME!!=D <-- joke yan!!:lol: stay humble guys..=) because [b]HUMIDITY[/b] is a virtue..:lol: (true me if im false ah..):lol: words are not enough for me to say how much you guys mean to me..I Laugh you all..:idea: [quote][b]to the rest of the egroups here in ftalk[/b] happy new year..God bless us all..=) WE are ONE here in ftalk..:D:thumbsup: World [b]peas[/b] :globe:[/quote] [/align][/quote]

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-30 21:06:41)

eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww, after reading posts from various ftalkers, i decided to post too :lol: well, friendstertalk university is the place to be for me. i've read a lot of fu newbies' posts saying that they're quite shy since they're new and i admit that at first, i was like that too. fu has a lot of members already when i joined and they seem so close with each other already. it's a bit intimidating. i was like "who should i be frndz with?" "how will i get 2 know them?" "wouldn't they say i'm [i]epal[/i] if i act close?" i decided not to post yet and browse first on the previous posts. upon reading i found out that when i joined the group, a lot of members were new too and they were welcomed well by the old members. so i summoned up the courage to post and although at first i was hesitant, it turned out fine. my first friend was ate anne (amanda...chorva haha). she's very very nice and not to mention, pretty too (weee). whenever she's online, i post. i became active and i met a lot of members. the thing about fu is that u simply need 2 introduce yourself and try to post frequently and voila, u hav ur frndz. =) it doesn't even matter to the members whether you're close or not, just play along. "[i]ride ka lang sa trip nila.[/i]" as kwek kwek told dess, "[i]maki-epal!!![/i]"yah, it's funny but it's true. so as long as you can cope up with the crazy stuffs of the group, you'll enjoy. FU, ayabxu :lol: thanks 4 .d crazy tyms ..d serious moments ...d spam days [i truly enjoi ds one] ....d weird self-made words .....d mr and ms fu ......d great siggies and the artists who made them .......d members who supports fu labxu guysz :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Actually, "Singles" was the very first eGroup that I joined. Uh. I admit I was not pretty active there. :lol: Then I joined FU. I think I was one of the pioneers of that group. I became the Muse of the egroup. Well, I left when LH left too. When he left, I found the group pretty boring. So that's it. I joined rockstars. But, like FU, The oldies left, so I left too. :wasted: And now, I'm happily taken by MMP. I'm madly crazily inlove with you guys. :wasted::wasted: :** (wooot. flattered. XD)[/spoiler] [hr] [b]To my lovely pest-mates. :lol:[/b] Let's start. MMP. Mga masayahing pinoy. Mga mukang peste. Kulag libag gang or whatever acronyms chuchu. :-J The hell i care about the name of our group. Well, it was pretty funny and crazy how I became a part of this dugongdong family. It was the leader who invited me. :-j and without two minds, i joined. :wasted: There are only 3 members then, including me. :lol: Of course I was happy though I know we're really three. Dudels was my first girl friend there. After a week, ann and rico joined. and of course, the family welcomed them. :D:D Then the family got bigger when Denx joined. I admit I really felt guilty about FU. =( But anyway, I really forced denx to join MMP. :D Then there are two, Iana and Ukoi. :lol: So there. :lol: I dunno what's the root of our stupid words. But I think it was us' fault why every human being in the group is saying ** words. XD Because, I really came from a family that's like that. So, it's kinda adopted. >.> XD Nah you don't get me. Whatever. :-j Then the following people came, (trick, bryan, bridget, eney, and mela). They really rock. As in. \m/ Everytime we'll have a confe, i would ROFLMAO. :-J I mean, really. :O They're so funny, together with the green stuffs. :-j Sorry XD. I really enjoyed being with you guys. You're all sweeeet. :-J Then Chan, Blanch and Jolo joined. and again, the group threw a lot of hugs and kisses to them. eww. :puke: haha. :-j then Jeff was reincarnated. :D XD anyway, We love EVERYTHING!! especially those who hate us. :redface: we're inlove with you people. :redface: no one and nobody in this world can criticize us. only God can judge us. Yes, only him, no one else. We love one another. we help each other out. we hold hand in hand. :drool: Well guys. I want to greet you a very very happy new year. :drool::drool: It's been 2 months. and we're like elephants :drool: wooot. it rhymes. haha. I know we're only konti. But i really think we're not. :paranoid: All of you are active and always ready to parteey. XD Well, few more days and we're gonna celebrate our second monthsary. :lol: I don't really care what people think or feel about us. As long as we're happy, that's it. I know we're undergoing some stuffs right now. But who cares? Haha. BTW, I admit i really am not a warfreak. But, I'm ready (as in ready) to have enemies just for you guys. :wow: [i]*taeyyna ang drama*[/i] :lol: Thanks for the two-month-old winding memories. :-J I really roflmao'd at it. I didn't erase the confe's we had. I mean, in my archives. I read it whenever I'm bored. And the stupid story too. :lol: I printed it btw. I hope this stupidity and insanity will never last. :drool: we'll bring it till the end of the world. XDDD LOL. I think i'm posting goodbyes. :wasted: but anyway, Happy fireworks. Happy new year Pests! I love you all. :wow:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-02 20:42:29)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]How I wish that egroups could merge (even for a limited period only..) And if that happens, it would be great if we could merge with Rockstars, S, X, and TS :D[/quote] class x and rockstars--yeahhhhh~~that would be fun. =D [hr] My first heartwarming message to my weepee family [sup]*sob[/sup] [align=center][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2j3mnva.png[/img][/align] When i left rockstars, i was convinced that i would not join any groups since all my close friends here are my rockmates, but, I have befriended a few WP members who have convinced me to join their group. I have not regretted it :D because WP has a calm ambiance, not too rowdy, not too crowded, not too loud., When you're in the group you just feel warm and calm like one family should be. I enjoy being a mushroom protector although it may sound corny or cheesy to others. :lol: My wp family already belongs to my heart and therefore i am already bounded by it. I cannot leave it so easy. I believe, i will only leave the group has it ceased its purpose. Though we may encounter personal problems with other members, i hope it will not cause for us to fall apart. I have been tempted many times to leave the group due to "personal" problems. Good thing, i hesitated. For what are memories in that group for had i left? it will only be just a memory. A fading and hazy recollection. I want it to be more than just a memory. maybe a legacy?wakakak~~just kidding. :lol: To other groups, Happy new year. :D You all rock in unique ways. May we all have a prosperous 2009. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@chaw: I can't believe on what have u posted, without our help? Hahaha. Kidding, i mean HELL KIDDING. =D:thumbsup: First of all. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all my groupmates for the support they given to me, and im glad that i found them. At first, when i created the group MMP, it's kindah boring because the only member of that group is me, and Aira (well she's now a member of Singles Goes HOT! -- where i am the leader too. XD). She left me without any word/s. But then, Mareng Luna joined the company, at first i thought she's kinda snob because she often post at the group, but then when i had a chance to talk to her, god.. she's sooo effin kind. So there it goes, after that i think the 3rd member joined the group (Aira is not counted) is Chaw? Haha. Then after Chaw, i think it's Rico, Annxchen then Danx, not sure. Amp. Wahaha. XD So there it goes Iana, Eney, Bryan, Trix, Tristan and moaaarrrrrr also joined our group. Im so glad that i met them, they're liek my 2nd family. And if i feeling down, they're always there to support me and cheer me up, that's why i realllyyyy loev them :eh::thumbsup: specially Eney, Trick, Chaw & Luna (and ofcourse my fellow members too. :3) Guys, you know how much i loev you. Sorry for my stupid fkn grammaaaarr. :lol: I loev you, i loev you, i loev you! :eh::thumbsup: Happy new year guys, take care because i don't care. JK. :lol: LY all.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-12-31 13:37:38)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ chaw && jam. :crybaby: I wanna cry. lol. =D Im hell kidding too. buahaha. [hr] [align=center][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2hmj4fm.png[/img][/align] First and foremost. I wanna tell everybody that chaw isnt the real reason why I left FU. It was because I feel like Im out of place and some members are already taking part of my leadership. I became the leader of this awesome institution for about two months? Im not sure but yeah, I had lots of fun. I met different people with different attitudes. We shared lots of happy and sad moments together in FU. We shared our problems in our lives, especially love lifes. But then again, nothing is permanent and people are changing every single day. I admit, I really miss all the people who are part of my presence in that egroup. Dont worry guys, I will always be here to support and help you out, just [color=red][b]BUZZ!![/b][/color] me in Y!, okay? :lol: Im always here for you guys, I love you so much. (: After I left FU, I decided to transfer to MMP. I was shy at first because were very few and not everybody was my [i]kasundo[/i], only chaw. I admit, I hate James before coz he's so [i]mayabang, masunget, and suplado[/i]. But when I get to know him, well he's not someone I think he was. :lol: He was fun to be with and so pogi. I was shocked seeing him say those FKKKEEN bad words, coz he was a mod. :lol: I met lotsa crazy friends in MMP. I even had a call name with some, like Eney Kambal, Bryan Penguin, [s]babe[/s] Kev, Cupcake Bridget, Marshmallow Luna, and my dear soulmate, Chaw. I know were just few but phew, were all active. :lol: They're the craziest and meanest smart-as*es everr. Lol. we parteeey hard. :lol: \m/ all hail to MMP, stay strong and kicking! Woo. Guys, I loev you all so much. Just like James, You're my second family and my second life now. Happy New Year guyyyyysss. lets stay strong and bonded. I know we are undergoing lotsa problems, you know what I mean, but dont worry, we'll get through it. We'll fix everything, together. :cool: To those who are hating us, well here's for you, WE DONT CARE. Were happy together, no one can judge us but God. Dont envy us, were just happy together. :cool: Hahahaha. Lolers. We dont care about you, stupid. Peace ya'll. :P:P

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-31 11:49:07)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to send my apology to everyone, whom we offend! sorry if our trip was way beyond the limit of ur Egos. to extend we hurt your feelings! sorry for our immature attitude towards others & being so Lame! happy new year! :D NEW YEAR for new Start! :D i was confronted by a Friend! Only True Friends Confront! :eh: that my group was rude... i became so apathetic at that moment! but, i ill take it as a critique & a Warning not be HAVE a [b]Big Coconut Heads[/b]! ( like what i was saying a year ago! :eh: Ryt? :lol: rmmbr dat!) just wanna give the best to my Beloved Group & my Only FORUM HOME FTALK! we were created as community not as Island! :eh: Moderators, Promoters, or just Merely a Member! We Are All Created Equal, We Just have Different Function, Different Character.. functions to make this forum moar colorful! RYT? Charater to make a difference! :eh: To My Dear Friends MMP, Scandalers, Class X, ARTWORK 101, FTU, Rockstar, White Protector, Indo FT & EVERYGROUP... CLASS S & soon to Rise [b]Class E[/b] :D ARIVA FTALK, TEAM - [b]T[/b]ogether we [b]E[/b]ffectively [b]A[/b]chieve our [b]M[/b]ission! :redface: LAWL! :lol: im not being HYPOCRITE here, OKAY! just wanna share this! to be fair! :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2009-01-13 23:52:25)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]To all of my Scandalicious Co-scandalers,[/b] [align=center]I love you all! I never found a very CRAZY yet HAPPY home with you guys. :wow: And whenever I think about TS, I always smile [sounds crazy,huh] But I sometimes do! =D Because I recall all the FUN and FUN experiences we have whenever we have a confe. or even if we just chat at the TS portal. =) I met many WONDERFUL friends. yet sometimes they are [i]dramatic[/i], :lol: LOLWUT?!? Dramatic? x] That's not the right word. :wallbash: Sorry, Sorry. :wasted: I'm the only dramatic gal there. haha [I can also include Rei] Because of such reasons. Anyway, You guys never let me down. We never let each other down, right? We just bring everyone down. =D JK. :wow: Though sometimes, I offend some of you, You still forgive me. :crybaby: And that's what I like about you, guys. You can temperize [sorry for the word] :] my insanity and ogagness. :wow: And one word is enough for a SCANDALER man. =D and describing how much our grooup had gone, well more than words can say. and I hope there's suppose that there's so much more to come. [Haha. There is always,right. Guys?] :eh:[/align] [align=right][i]from Your [s]Highness[/s] Lowness, Nincha Turtles. [/i][/align]

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-12-31 22:50:35)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]FRIENDSTERTALK UNIVERSITY[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2w37plk.jpg[/img][/align] Hmm.. click the spoiler to know the history of my craziness! :] [spoiler]my first e-group was..black pinkers clan because i super duper love both colors! bwahahah. i love their combination! :] then, i noticed that, the group i joined was inactive! :] so i bid my gudbye to that group and looked 4 oder groups! :] owh! before that..i joined rockstars! yea. because kuya infamous J told me so. but, haha. i didnt noticed the rules. u need to hab 200 posts before u can join. lewl. kuya sent me a PM that i need to hab 200 posts to join :wallbash:. lewls. i just told myself that when i reach 200 posts, i will join rockstars! (because i'm still a newbie at that time :D). So, i just searched for other groups..den i found Singles goes hot?..yea. that's it! so..i post and post..but, gaaa. twas also inactive. i was like stupid there..saying hi and hello yet no one is responding! gaaa! so i left! :D after that, wen i reached 100 posts, i joined artwork! it was okay but..as time passes by, lewls. i'm still OP! no one bothers to know me. lewls. emote! bwahahaha. my second reason : the leader posted that it's getting boring. we need to do something. but, still..no actions were done. so i left artwork..(peace!). i'm trying to join MMP at that time..but..i'm shy. lewls. maybe because there were still 3 members. :] so wen i reached 200 posts, i immediately joined rockstars! ..i was pretty impatient at that time..bwahahah. so i didnt bother to wait. i canceled my request in joining rockstar and tried to join Friendstertalk University. i was posting at non-eng lit section wen i noticed that i was accepted at FU. waa. after 3 days , i think? so..i immediately clicked my NEW group and i filled-up the form and eklavu jajajaja. lewls. many welcomed me there..and indeed, i was touched. lewls. bwahaha. yea. really. so, made chikka with them for some time and..i really gained some friends! wee. every post, i always put my friends' list so that i wont forget them. gaa. it's confusing ya know?!!. haha. then, i also post my daysary?! lewls. like this: "hi everyone! i'm carmx and this is my 1st daysary here in FU!" then we laughed. lewls. my first friend was sis daiz. coz we had sumtin in common, YES camp. yea. we both joined that camp last summer and she's inlove wit blahblablah -ekek. yea. we shared many things. den i also met sis dess. :] i always lol there..haha. it's like i'm talking with my FAMILY. yea. and we had many [i]kalokohans[/i] there. like the bakla and tamboys things. bwahaha. i'm one of the bakla there. bwahaha. and i met sis jasmin, the craziest bakla ever. bwahahaha. but, before that, i met our beautiful leader, sis danx. she's nyc and all. i think she's really good in handling our group and all. :] our contests were implemented well. but, one day, she left FU. we dunno why. but, now i know why (i just read her reasons above^^:]). though she left FU, she's still the sis danx i knew every now and then. my impression for her is still d same. aryt? :] okay..right now, our leader is sis daiz. she's still the same. still crazy and all.sometimes, she do some crazy stuffs like using kuia vons ava. waa. dat was funny. she sent us a PM and told us to use kuia von's ava -just for fun. and yea, we really used it. were like..lewls. hahaha. we then called ourselves bakla. i love FU very much because the group enabled me to share my thoughts, feeling and all. it's like a family out there! you can joke at them, laugh with them and giggle with them. to my FU classmates, I love you all and i hope u'll stay forever. kip in touch (lewls. kuia PJ style.?.) [b] carmx[/b][/spoiler] (^^don't mind my gramming huh?. lewls. nosebleed ..:])

Last edited by alemracloveyajr (2009-01-02 04:00:27)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]i was originally a Black Pinkers' Clan because i love black and pink.. and at the same time.. it was the only public group i saw at that time that i was a newbie which fitted me.. but when i grew the number of posts i had and started socializing with people, i joined Friendstertalk University.. and now im really enjoying the company of those people.. and i am soo active now.. lolz.. i dunno up until when will i stay there., but i am happy now.. ;][/quote] i guess it's time to write something long here.. lolz.. in addition to what i have said above... oh yea i forgot.. the first egroup i tried to join was White Protector.. =D but i learned that i cannot be accepted there because i haven't reached yet the required no. of posts for their members.. :penguin::penguin: that was why i went with a public group., the Black Pinkers' Clan..I mean the The Blank and Pink Guild i think now.. :D I found people so much bonded with each other.. that is why i wondered if we have the same too.. but i found that that clan wasn't active.. so i tried finding another egroup.. :retard: i was choosing between MMP and FU that time.. both seemed interesting and enjoyable to me.. i just really wondered if i will be accepted in MMP.. :paranoid::paranoid: i guess they will be really a bunch of new people for me.. because i haven't been able to socialize with them before.. =| i mean they are quite long time ftalkers.. and im just quite new.. =( and most of the friends i gained here and met in threads like OT section belonged to FU. so there is where i joined.. :/ then my FU life began..:o the leader welcomed me nicely.. daiz.. :wow:*miss her*:crybaby: and all of them are so nice.. and they were all like crazy... :D daiz really admitted herself to be a [i]pasaway..[/i] and i found that that is good.. im actually like that too.. and it would be fun if the people i stay with were also like that.. then i became addicted to staying with the group.. my posts became stagnant because sometimes i would spend the whole day just posting in our egroup.. :clock: i really enjoyed and loved FU.. all of my sissies there.. and still, im carrying the siggy that baklang dess made for me.. *miss her too..*:crybaby: we had been a family.. a BIG happy family.. :D everyday i will meet a new person.. who will happen to be a friend of mine.. different personalities in one family.. yeah.. we always say to each other that we are a family..:thumbsup: days happened that we would gain a hundred pages in our thread because it's spam day for us.. and spam days have been so happy.. yea, tiring.. but still happy.. it was like when you are there, you would lose all the problems you have and be caught laughing alone in front of the monitor.. times like that happened to me..:lol:=D i don't know if i must say this, but right now.. i'm sad..:cry: many left FU.. because they are busy and stuff like that since school started again..=| it wasn't really like before.. and i miss all the fun.. all the people.. all the jokes.. all the names.. all the trippings.. all the spams.. all the days we gain pages and pages in the thread.. :crybaby: yea, i'm still with Friendstertalk University.. :| i still consider it as my family.. still active and posting.. but not too often anymore.. :retard: i am missing people.. [spoiler]i will stay with FU until they come back.. i won't promise but i know if i will ever leave., i would come back.. i just don't know if other groups will accept me.. haha.. :paranoid: so im staying with my FU FAMILY for now.. wish they do the same...[/spoiler] FRIENDSTERTALK UNIVERSITY, we are still a family right?

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-06 21:52:04)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A message to my lovable e-Group. I love you guys suuu muchiiie. I promise not to leave and MMP'll be my last e-Group to join. You guyss are crazzzzyyy and don't evarr change cause I will leave if u do. =D:thumbsdown: And James, Thannks for creating this wonderful e-Group. Labyew people of MMP. Again, Don't change. Awwww. I love you. :-j HAHA :wow:
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to dear leader [i]thanks for everything xiru ahehehehks kip it yupppp[/i]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm planning to [b]Join MMP[/b]. :wasted: xDD But I stick to the group where I met the Craziest and Funniest people in the ever-circling and wide institute of [b]"Friendstertalk".[/b] Yeah, Definitely. I [b]love[/b] them, the way the should love me. :lol: Lolwut? *laawl. >< They made me how insane I am now. Sooo. I Despise them for turning me into a buff. :angry: hehe. But That's the reason why I can't leave TS. Because the insanity they gave me, is my weapon, The thing that made mee Show to each who the real "Ninch" is and will ever be. :wow: and that's whats keeping me remain in my HOME, forever. :wow: :wow: I won't give up til' I become the Leader. =D Joke. :D I love you, guys. :kiss: :rose: and I will always be. [b]Remember it[/b] :exclaim:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LONG LEAVE CLASS S! :D Long Live Honoloulou! Class S is still the best I HEART S!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2009-01-13 23:51:46)

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hmm. I think I want to join Mga Masayahing Pinoy. But I still need a number of posts...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 12 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy